- Critically evaluate two external analysis models and choose one based on its merits and fit to USL’s business: Global Business Strategy Report, UOK, UK
- EGA366 Your task for this coursework is to code this process and simulate the robot using the Matlab scripts taught: Coursework-CW2, MATLAB Report, SU, UK
- BMG862 CRN’s Conduct an environmental audit of the company and assess the company’s readiness: Business strategy Report, UOS, UK
- BMG862 CRN’s: Develop a new marketing strategy and detailed marketing plan which must consider the earlier environmental: Business strategy Report, UOS, UK
- Conduct an environmental audit of the company’s UK market sector and assess its overall competitiveness in the market): Business strategy Report, HWU, UK
- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
This case study concerns the regulatory framework around whistleblowing and the role of the whistle-blower: Business and Law Report, UOB, UK
|University of Bristol (UOB)
|Business and Law
This case study concerns the regulatory framework around whistleblowing and the role of the whistle-blower.
Please read the following statement: “Traditionally known as the ‘Snitch” or the ‘Traitor’, the Whistle-blower, especially in the corporate services firms, should be rebranded as the ‘CEO’s Best Friend. In any organisation, having a notional Whistleblowing Champion or a Risk Management system is a good start.
Yet most often, the existing endeavors at fostering a culture of transparency and accountability are merely glib attempts to pacify the regulator, appease the investors and gag the staunch iconoclasts. We need to change the stigma of the Whistle-blower!”
The report should contain the following sections:
1. A description of the current regulation and framework around whistleblowing.
2. An appraisal of whether you agree with the above view about the role of the whistle-blower.
3. An analysis of whether you think the current regulation and framework both for whistle-blowers and the firms are adequate. If you consider that there should be changes, please explain as appropriate. You should refer to the wider literature, your own research, and practical examples in order to give a comprehensive analysis and show your understanding.
4. A synthesis of sections 1, 2 and 3, which should comprise reasoned conclusions and reflections about the future of whistle-blowers and corporate governance. You should also prepare a reflective statement as outlined on page 1 of this document.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Want academic report writing help on Business and Law to score higher rank at a low price? then Students Assignment Help UK has a team of proficient report writers who always provide a custom report on business assignments and commercial law assignments within the strict deadline.