- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
- Provide a description of the relationship between key legislation and national policy and what relevance they have: Healthcare Practice in England Report, NU, UK
MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
|University||University of Bedfordshire (UOB)|
|Subject||MAR039-6 Marketing and the Digital Future|
What am I required to do in this assignment?
Assessment 1: Client brief-based digital marketing plan
For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence. You need to set the digital marketing objectives related to the company’s website, its social media accounts, digital content, search engine optimization, online customer base, email marketing, affiliate marketing, digital advertising, etc.
You have specifically been asked to consider the following structure and key areas within the digital marketing plan:
Executive Summary. (5%)
Market Overview. (10%)
Market Segmentation, Consumer Persona. (15%)
Digital Marketing Objectives. (20%)
Digital Marketing Strategy. (20%)
Digital Marketing Plan. (30%)
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
In terms of the content of the Digital Marketing Plan, you will be marked on the degree to which you:
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the purpose of the assessment.
Display knowledge of the planning tools and theories involved and an ability to apply them effectively.
Demonstrate the ability to select critical points, evaluate them and communicate the conclusions effectively.
In terms of overall presentation, you will be marked on the following:-
Language (appropriate language, grammar, spelling, etc.)
Presentation (layout, style, quality, etc.)
Further Guidance on the Digital Marketing Plan
1. Objectives – objectives need to be SMART but it is unnecessary to explain in detail how SMART they are.
2. The balance between market analysis and the actual planning/actions– ensure that your submissions are balanced with regards to analysis and planning. For example, do not use a lot of space summarizing the analysis, at the expense of setting objectives and planning objective-specific marketing strategies and tactics.
3. Avoiding vagueness – planning needs to be very specific; stating that you will use ‘social media’ for promotion because it is the ‘most efficient tool’ is not enough. You need to explain the social media tool (s) – what they are, why you are using them and how you would use them.
4. Academic content – you are expected to apply models, and not just describe or define them. For example, your SWOT or PEST analyses should not read like textbooks in which you explain what SWOT or PEST are – this is essentially incorrect. You needed to apply them and not describe them.
5. Executive summary – an executive summary should be written in a way that allows the executive who reads it to know what the
problem is and how it is to be solved. Essentially, it is a summary of your problem statement, objectives and how to achieve them
(i.e. how to solve the problem). The key findings and recommendations should also be presented in this section.
6. Data use – Analysis should be supported with primary data (company meetings and the information briefs), secondary data (from
the literature, including market reports). You should demonstrate wider reading and acknowledge the sources of your information, 2 both in the main body and in your bibliography. Avoid making very bold but not substantiated statements, such as ‘the best clothing business in the UK’ or ‘massive campaign’ or ‘massive customer segment’. Give numbers if you think the segment is large and compare it to other segments to give an idea of the size of it.
7. Presentation and structure – to achieve an excellent grade, your presentation needs to be immaculate – this includes numbering tables, referencing correctly etc. Do not present a lot of data and information in tables as appendices. Data or statistics that refer directly to your discussion in the main body, should be presented in the main body. Tables and figures – tables and figures need to be numbered and each should have a title that is self explanatory. Your analytical content must be high, demonstrating critical thinking and the ability to apply relevant marketing concepts.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Need assistance with your marketing assignment at the University of Bedfordshire (UOB)? Look no further! Our UK assignment help service offers dedicated online Marketing Assignment Help in the UK. If you’re working on MAR039-6, tasked with creating a digital marketing plan to enhance a company’s online presence from the live projects list, our experts are here to assist. UK students can pay our experts to ensure their academic success and navigate their course with ease.