- MARK1107: You are the marketing team for a cosmetics company which, while working on a new face cream formula in 1999: Principles and Practice of Marketing Report, UOG, UK
- You will work in groups formed in the first week, and each group chooses one company per group from the list below: Strategic Leadership Report, UOW, UK
- UMADEQ-15-M: As an equity portfolio manager, you would like to invest your fund’s money in stocks: Financial Investments in Practice Report, UWE, UK
- Attend FEA laboratory sessions to understand how to apply boundary conditions: Mechanical Engineering Report, UOW, UK
- NIE2206: Requires the completion of set exercises undertaken during supervised laboratory sessions and in your own independent study time: Embedded Systems Report, UOH, UK
- Write a report which will critically analyze how Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures in their organization: Leadership and Management Report, UOL, UK
- You are thinking of investing in the stock market, you know that macroeconomic factors: Statistics and Data Analytics Report, UOG, UK
- ICL-1004: The database is a crucial part of most organizations and A database is defined as the skeleton of any application: Database Design and Management Report, BU, UK
- The purpose of this document is to expand upon the assessment task in the course outline with additional explanation and information: Communications Report, UOE, UK
- recent or current issue within health and/or social care that interests you so was thinking of the impact on waiting times for secondary care: Health Management Report, UOL, UK
- 5K570009.B4: Write a business report of to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting: Financial Reporting and Assurance Report, MMU, UK
- I want to work in the X business sector, so I have been working on developing my knowledge and skills to enable me to apply for work in X: Management and Leadership Report, CMU, UK
- CBA937: You have been commissioned to provide an Advisory Report for the Management Committee: Social Influence Conformity and Obedience to Authority Report, OCN, UK
- Create your own assignment title that is reflective of the topic and method of the report: Psychology Report, MMU, UK
- BSOM072: Choose a company from the industry you analyzed in the AS1 group poster Then, critically read and analyze the reports and information: Risk & Resilience in Holistic Value Chain Management Report, UON, UK
- CMP9785M: Your task for this assessment is to design, develop, and deploy a full-stack IoT cloud application using a range of cloud services: Cloud Development Report, UL, UK
- Describe within your report how you could achieve the same effects in the 21″ Century: Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors Report, TUB, UK
- IMAT5211: You are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization: E-Commerce Systems Report, DMU, UK
- B294: Write a report to the Management of Panini ltd, critically evaluating the importance: Financial analysis and decision making Report, OU, UK
- 5HR03: Requires you to present a brief overview of your current involvement in organization practices in relation: Reward for Performance and Contribution Report, UK
Prepare an oral presentation in which you analyze your employability skills in relation to your intended career or own business: Academic personal reflective report, UOE, UK
|University||University of Edinburgh(UoE)|
|Subject||Academic personal reflective|
Task 1: Individual presentation
Prepare an oral presentation in which you analyze your employability skills in relation to your intended career or own business. Discuss the skills you already have and the skills you need to improve in order to be successful in the chosen field and demonstrate an understanding of that field by referring to published literature. You will need to prepare 5-10 PowerPoint slides to accompany your presentation.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Make use of the tools you learned in class (e.g. SWOT analysis, time management tools, PDP) and apply them to your own situation.
- Show an understanding of the world of work in the chosen sector by citing relevant articles or advice from recruitment agencies, job centers, etc.
- Presentations will be held in week 9 during class time. If you are attending online, this will be done via Microsoft Teams, so you must make some that you have all the necessary equipment and technical setup to deliver your presentation on the scheduled date.
- The PowerPoint slides will need to be uploaded to Turnitin/Moodle one working day before the date of the in-class presentations. Students who did not upload their slides before the deadline will not be allowed to present.
Task 2: Report
Write an appropriately structured academic report where you reflect on your learning in this module, using a recognized model of reflection. Discuss four topics in your work: three chosen from the list below (if they were covered in class), showing you have understood them, and reflect on how useful they have been to you, taking into consideration what you already knew, what you learned in the sessions, and any learning you undertook outside of the classroom. Topic four must be public speaking and giving presentations, containing your personal reflection on the individual presentation you delivered in week 9.
You will need to briefly explain the chosen model of reflection and apply it to each topic. You will also need to analyze published literature relating to the specific topics you discuss and use the feedback you received from your lecturer, with detailed examples, on all in-class activities.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are still looking for trustworthy report writing help your search ends here. The studentsAssignmentHelp.co.UK has got the largest team of professional report writers offering standard reports on business assignments as per university guidelines.