- 6HW153: Analysis requires you to investigate the management of a patient with an undifferentiated minor illness that you have experienced in practice: Minor Il lness Theory into Practice for Emergency Practitioners Case Study, UOW, UK
- This case study documents a collaboration between the Global Fund for Community Foundations and the Coady International Institute: Public Health Case Study, QUB, UK
- Evaluate the sociological explanations related to your life chances and Explain the relationship between your health: Health and social care Case Study, UOG, UK
- 7HR02: Resourcing and talent management to sustain success Case Study, WLC, UK
- HHH3010: You have been asked by an associate mentor to assist in mentoring a student and The student is struggling to achieve: Practice Education for Paramedics Case Study, UOH, UK
- CGRM4000: You are required to write a report to a corporate board summarising your views on corporate governance sustainability: Corporate Governance Sustainability and Ethics Case Study, KBS, UK
- Singapore’s political system is a parliamentary democracy It has a very similar setup to that of the United Kingdom: Political Systems Case Study, UoWL, UK
- List your variables for the system put them into linked pairs and Please provide the list of variables and pairs: Business Studies Case Study, UOWL, UK
- Explain that normal budgeted expenditure covers 12 months of day-to-day expenditure, not long-term capital investment: MBA with a Specialism in Finance Case Study, HWU, UK
- Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Casterbridge Hall, a stately home near Axminster: International Marketing Case Study, LSBU, UK
- CT7155: Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Networks Case Study, LMU, UK
- Explain why you consider each example as a market anomaly/market bubble: Financial Behaviour Case Study, UOL, UK
- Advise how you would have planned the project given your choice of life cycle and methodology: Project Management Techniques Case Study, UON, UK
- 7ENT1127: Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context: Operations Research and Logistics Case Study, UOH, UK
- Define the ones moods and concepts relating to the study of human behavior in the workplace: Managing People case Study, UOS, UK
- ADN402: Describe and analyze the long-term support needs of people living with long-term conditions: Long Term Conditions And Multi-Morbidity Case study, SU, UK
- Describe and explain the historical ideological and regional context that led to the establishment of that system: Political Systems Case study, UOS, UK
- You work in the HR Team of a medium-sized organization and are studying for your people practice qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Case study, MUL, UK
- 5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer The organisation is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago: Reward for performance and contribution Case Study, UK
- Jackie is a care worker in a supported living facility for those with severe learning difficulties Holly is a 45-year-old woman with severe learning: Ethical Studies Case Study, UON, UK
5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice Case Study, BU, UK
|University||Brown University (BU)|
|Subject||5CO02: Evidence-Based Practice|
Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights and good practices on a range of people practice processes and practices. The topic area that your manager has chosen is ‘evidence-based practice’ and has selected you to represent the company by creating the briefing paper for the event.
In addition, your manager has asked you to analyse and review three sets of performance data in readiness for the forthcoming heads of department meeting.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Preparation for the Tasks:
- Refer to the indicative content in the unit to guide and support your evidence.
- Pay attention to how your evidence is presented, remember you are working in the People Practice Team for this task.
- Ensure that the evidence generated for this assessment remains your own work. You will also benefit from:
- Reflecting on your own experiences of learning opportunities and training and continuing professional development.
- Reading the CIPD Insight, Fact Sheets and related online material on these topics.
Task – Briefing Paper
You have been asked to prepare a briefing paper that is to be given to people practitioners at a regional event, to share insights and good practice. The paper needs to provide an understanding of approaches that can be taken to support effective critical thinking and decision-making within the HR remit.
Your Briefing Paper needs to:
- provide an evaluation of the concept of evidence-based practice and assess how evidence-based practice approaches can be used to support sound decision-making and judgments for people practitioners across a range of people practices and organisational issues.
- evaluate two micro and two macro analysis tools or methods that can be used in people’s practise to explore an organisation’s micro and macro environment, and how those identified might be applied to diagnose future issues, challenges and opportunities.
- explain the principles of critical thinking and give examples of how you apply these yourself
when relating to your own and others’ ideas, to assist objective and rational debate.
- assess at least two different ethical theories and perspectives and explain how an understanding of these can be used to inform and influence effective decision-making.
- identify a specific people practice issue. Review and explain relevant evidence to identify key insights into the issue
- explain a range of decision-making approaches that could be used to identify possible solutions to a specific issue relating to people’s practice
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are looking for the CIPD assignment helper services in UK, then go to Students Assignment Help UK will be your favorite place for all CIPD assignment-related problems. We have skilled experts who have enough experience to solve error-free solutions on CIPD Level 5CO02 Evidence-based Practice assignments as per university standards.