- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
- Lewisham Homes was alerted to the case of tenant X through gas engineers as it came to their attention that the property: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Case Study, KU, UK
- Errol Anderson is going to set up a business repairing and servicing cars. However, he’s uncertain whether to choose: Business Case Study, AU, UK
- ULMS876: James Russon owns a medium-sized lamb farm in the UK. He wants to improve the operational efficiency at his premises and streamline: Strategic Management of Business Analytics Case Study, UOL, UK
You are the lead digital marketer for Headspace and have been tasked with creating a digital marketing strategy: Digital marketing Case Study, UOP, UK
|University||University Of Portsmouth (UOP)|
You are the lead digital marketer for Headspace and have been tasked with creating a digital marketing strategy plan based on situation described in the Case Study (see case study below).
Using this information and any external research on the company, create a plan for Headspace’s digital marketing efforts. Your report must include the following sections:
1.Customer Journey for Headspace Create a customer journey map that would reflect a potential customer’s journey for purchasing one of Headspace’s services/products.
2.Pain Points & Market Opportunities Based on your completed customer journey, identify three pain points OR market opportunities that are present. Then, choose ONE of the three issues/opportunities you believe should be a priority to address. Be sure to explain why you believe this market opportunity/pain point is the one to be addressed over the others.
3.Situation Analysis The situation analysis focuses on the business context in which customers are purchasing or deciding to purchase your product/service.
Define the current market situation that Headspace is currently experiencing to leverage value from the customer journey opportunity identified above. Here are some questions to assist in helping to analyze the situation: What stage(s) of the customer journey are customers able to gain the most value and where are they not getting much value?
What stage(s) of the customer journey is Headspace able to leverage the most value and where are they not?
Which digital channel(s) does Headspace have a strong presence in? Which digital channels does Headspace have a weak presence in?
Compare these strengths and weaknesses to the digital channels that potential customers might use to become aware of, recommend, or repurchase Headspace’s services/products. Assess the digital presence of HeadSpace compared to its competitor, Calm.
Conduct an SEO audit to describe how HeadSpace is digitally shows up to potential customers. Given these channels, what are smaller conversions (micro-conversions) – e.g., download an eBook, sign up for emails, etc. – that the customer can complete that will help get them through the customer journey to eventually purchase (macro-conversion)?
4.Key Insight A key insight is meant to summarize the take-away from your assessment. It acts as the “Aha!” moment of your assessment. Identify ONE key insight.
5.Digital Campaign Objective Based on your overall assessment, choose ONE of the following goals for your digital campaign that will address the opportunity/pain point identified earlier. Increase brand awareness of HeadSpace Promote a new product/service of HeadSpace Get basic HeadSpace subscribers to become premium subscribers Retain current HeadSpace subscribers Increase downloads of the HeadSpace app Generate qualified leads for B2B business Increase the share of the meditation/mindfulness market
6.Measuring Success Describe at least three KPIs you will use to measure the success of your recommended digital solution and how it relates to the campaign. To properly describe your KPIs, think of the following question: What would be a “good” sign of success for your KPIs (should the number go up or down) and why (in other words, what does a low (or high) number indicate)?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
if you need top-notch case study writing help UK on digital marketing then you are at the right website. Students Assignment Help UK has a team of proficient case study writers who craft authentic and reliable case study solutions on marketing assignments so that you always get a higher mark in your diploma assignment at a most reasonable price.