- Using an energy method of your choice, calculate the deflection at point B for the beam depicted: Mechanics of Materials Report, UOL, UK
- You recruited 50 students into the study. All male students were studying at the University of Reading; all were aged 18-21 years old: Biomedical Science, Report, UOB, UK
- QAC020N252S: We have been given a case study scenario related to the improvement of the layout of an online banking site for a better customer experience: User Experience Design, Report, UORL, UK
- An individual management report which critically evaluates the most significant component: Principles of Responsible Management, Report, UOW, UK
- H100: Determining the Capacitance of a Capacitor in an RC Circuit Engineering and Physical Sciences Foundation Programme Report , UON, UK
- Implement sound strategies for independent learning including competent time management Study Skill and communication Report, UWIC,UK
- Write a Report That Analyses Emergency Service Workers’ Mental Health the report should be structured as follows: Mental health and wellbeing in Public services Report, UK
- BSS005-1: Demonstrate Knowledge Of And Understanding In A Defined Range Of Skills Needed: Business Practice Explored Report, UOB, UK
- UGB269: Analysis of the Role of Innovation Management And its Impact on Global Business: Innovation Management Report, University of Sunderland, UK
- Provide a Brief Contextualisation for the Report the Aim of the Research Presented in the Report and the Guiding Research Question: Psychology Report UoP, UK
- MANG6221: You are Acting as an Investment firm that Received $100,000 from a Client to Invest in Five Stocks: Stock Market Analysis Report, UOS, UK
- Utilizing an Organization of your choice, Please use this Organization to Undertake Assessments: Integrated Marketing Communications Report, AU, UK
- You will have Access to SPSS Output Containing a Range of Descriptive: Psychology Report, UOL, UK
You are challenged to adapt one of your allocated classical dishes from the practical classes to suit a modern culinary environment: Culinary artistry and contemporary principles Report, UCB, UK
|University||University Collage Birmingham (UCB)|
|Subject||Culinary artistry and contemporary principles|
- Learning Outcomes
- Appraise the future direction of culinary artistry and classical technique in a range of contemporary commercial settings
- Explore the relationship of classical cuisine and modern kitchen management within the wider gastronomic landscape
You are challenged to adopt one of your allocated classical dishes from the practical classes to suit a modern culinary environment.
You are required to produce a structured dish portfolio featuring the detailed appraisal of classical food production, specific modifications, and relevant kitchen management considerations supported by referenced academic research.
- The written documentation for the portfolio must include the following:
- The original recipe and the adapted version in standard format – including methods of production and color dish photographs.
- The standard costing sheets for the original recipe and the adapted version – including calculation of the selling price incl. VAT (GP % depending on chosen target market).
- The completed templates with relevant reflections, current considerations, and justified modifications
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you Struggling to write a report? Don’t be sad, Now students can easily buy reports from Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk We have native professional report writers who provide well research and well-formatted reports on Culinary artistry and contemporary principles subject at cheap prices and delivered before the university deadline.