- Create your own assignment title that is reflective of the topic and method of the report: Psychology Report, MMU, UK
- BSOM072: Choose a company from the industry you analyzed in the AS1 group poster Then, critically read and analyze the reports and information: Risk & Resilience in Holistic Value Chain Management Report, UON, UK
- CMP9785M: Your task for this assessment is to design, develop, and deploy a full-stack IoT cloud application using a range of cloud services: Cloud Development Report, UL, UK
- Describe within your report how you could achieve the same effects in the 21″ Century: Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors Report, TUB, UK
- IMAT5211: You are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization: E-Commerce Systems Report, DMU, UK
- B294: Write a report to the Management of Panini ltd, critically evaluating the importance: Financial analysis and decision making Report, OU, UK
- 5HR03: Requires you to present a brief overview of your current involvement in organization practices in relation: Reward for Performance and Contribution Report, UK
- MN3119: You should aim to select the organization and specific industry in which you have a strong personal interest: Strategy Report, UOL, UK
- LCMB7003: Your work must be informed and supported by scholarly material that is relevant to and focused on the task(s) set: Strategic Management Report, UOW, UK
- MHN222568: Students have been allocated a company normally a corporate member of the initiative and been asked to critically analyse the company’s reporting on its corporate responsibility: Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility Report, GCU, UK
- External Analysis Conduct an external environmental analysis of your organisation: strategic management Report, LU, UK
- Prepare an oral presentation in which you analyze your employability skills in relation to your intended career or own business: Academic personal reflective report, UOE, UK
- Ismail is a 15-year-old cricketer who has been playing for a minor county team since the U12 level. He developed his interest in cricket: Studying Sport Report, WUC, UK
- 4ACCN009W: Evaluate the reliability and usefulness of publicly available corporate report information and the role of this information: Accounting and Finance for Business Report, UOW, UK
- MKT2011: Critically evaluate the theories and frameworks of Integrated Marketing Communications: Sales Management and Marketing Channels Report, NU, UK
- Explain how resource scarcity and opportunity cost impact microeconomic decision-making for households and individuals in the UK: Economics for Business Report, ICL, UK
- Active Enquiry and Intervention: impacting upon Pupil Progress A report on the inquiry and its outcomes also includes a poster presentation: Critical Pedagogy Report, UOL, UK
- You are the manager of a regional public library with three branches in a city with a population of 50,000: Enhancing Information Services, TUOS, UK
- BSS044-3: To demonstrate understanding of how international businesses operate within their strategic context: International Business Management Report, UOB, UK
- Prepare a plan that clearly demonstrates the extent to which the new residents of the development: Institute for Transport Report, UOL, UK
QAC020N252S: We have been given a case study scenario related to the improvement of the layout of an online banking site for a better customer experience: User Experience Design, Report, UORL, UK
|University||University of Roehampton London(UoRL)|
|Subject||QAC020N252S: User Experience Design|
For this assignment, we have been given a case study scenario related to the
improvement of the layout of an online banking site for a better customer experience. The company in question is a bank called Mebak Bank and we, in the role of junior designers, need to improve the user experience of several online services. We should also take into consideration the design of the website, mobile, and iPad in the sense of making them user-friendly and by that providing perfectly consistent and coherent access to the online banking services.
User experience design is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product
To achieve these, I will be using and implementing the five planes of James Garrett’s methodology for designing digital products. According to Garrett, a good user experience is based on multiple decisions of variable importance which dictate how the whole site looks in the end. All those decisions are being ‘built one upon another, informing and influencing all aspects of the user experience
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Strategy Plane Research
- Product Objectives
This product’s objective is an online banking system that allows seamless access to all of the bank’s digital services. It should be able to provide access to millions of customers and increase bank’s competitiveness. The services should be available on a website, and also available as a mobile and iPad app.
- User Needs
The main users of the product will be the bank’s personal and business customers as well as the bank’s employees who will administer the services. The products need to be easily accessible by a wide range of users and should provide all services in an easily accessible format.
- Agile Methodology
Due to the scope of the project and a wide range of users this project will adopt an agile approach. Instead of defining and designing all the requirements before starting development this project will be developed in an iterative schedule where components can be developed and deployed one after another. This will give the bank a quicker access to the market as the users can start using some of the components before the whole project is completed. Having multiple short iterations will also allow the designers to gain feedback from the users which will be incorporated in the following iterations. Using a continuous loop of Build-Measure-Learn the team can quickly produce a testable iteration of the product and test the assumptions based on qualitative user feedback and quantitative measures.
For the purposes of gathering the necessary information, I will make use of qualitative research which explores things in a natural setting. It “involves the studied use and collection of a variety of empirical materials – case study, personal experience, introspective, life story, interview…” (Denzin and Lincoln 1994: 2
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
According to Unger and Chandler (2012) the UX designer role is to help the project team understand the business-related context of the project. One way to achieve this is by site visiting during which the designer holds workshops or interviews with the future users to better understand the expectations and user needs and roles.
A questionnaire will be produced in order to conduct interviews for the users. The aim of using a questionnaire is to collect information on a specific subject area by using a set of questions. These set of questions form a questionnaire that can be qualitative or quantitative in nature. There are two types of questions: open-ended and
- The Scope Plane
The aim of the Scope Plane is to determine the features and functions of the product. This is done by defining Functional Specifications and Content Requirements. Functional Specification is a “detailed description of the “feature set” of the product” (Garrett, 2000) while the Content Requirements are a “description of the various content elements”
- User Stories and Storyboards
User stories are short statements that identify the user and their needs and goals. They capture the common processes the users are going to perform on the product, and they help to document the practical information about the users. These are some user stories developed based on the user personas in the previous stage
- Fit Town Limited is an online selling company, looking to design and develop an up-to-date system to effectively cater for the needs of their growing business. Due to the rapid increase of online selling demand and to stay ahead of its competitors, the company has decided to improve the layout of its existing system to improve customers’ online experience.
- You are required to improve the end users’ journey for the following online selling services. You must also consider the website, mobile and iPad-friendly design.
- Customer Signup
- Customer login
- Customers’ add to cart option
- Customer’s PayPal payments
- Customer profile
- Customers search
- Admin- customers’ orders management
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you searching for online assignment help in UK? then this is the best place for you because our main motive is you get your reports in a 100% plagiarism-free way in report writing services. We have a team of professional writers who write your User Experience Design report according to university regulations and provide you before the deadline.