- Critically evaluate two external analysis models and choose one based on its merits and fit to USL’s business: Global Business Strategy Report, UOK, UK
- EGA366 Your task for this coursework is to code this process and simulate the robot using the Matlab scripts taught: Coursework-CW2, MATLAB Report, SU, UK
- BMG862 CRN’s Conduct an environmental audit of the company and assess the company’s readiness: Business strategy Report, UOS, UK
- BMG862 CRN’s: Develop a new marketing strategy and detailed marketing plan which must consider the earlier environmental: Business strategy Report, UOS, UK
- Conduct an environmental audit of the company’s UK market sector and assess its overall competitiveness in the market): Business strategy Report, HWU, UK
- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
QAC020N252S: We have been given a case study scenario related to the improvement of the layout of an online banking site for a better customer experience: User Experience Design, Report, UORL, UK
|University of Roehampton London(UoRL)
|QAC020N252S: User Experience Design
For this assignment, we have been given a case study scenario related to the
improvement of the layout of an online banking site for a better customer experience. The company in question is a bank called Mebak Bank and we, in the role of junior designers, need to improve the user experience of several online services. We should also take into consideration the design of the website, mobile, and iPad in the sense of making them user-friendly and by that providing perfectly consistent and coherent access to the online banking services.
User experience design is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided in the interaction with the product
To achieve these, I will be using and implementing the five planes of James Garrett’s methodology for designing digital products. According to Garrett, a good user experience is based on multiple decisions of variable importance which dictate how the whole site looks in the end. All those decisions are being ‘built one upon another, informing and influencing all aspects of the user experience
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Strategy Plane Research
- Product Objectives
This product’s objective is an online banking system that allows seamless access to all of the bank’s digital services. It should be able to provide access to millions of customers and increase bank’s competitiveness. The services should be available on a website, and also available as a mobile and iPad app.
- User Needs
The main users of the product will be the bank’s personal and business customers as well as the bank’s employees who will administer the services. The products need to be easily accessible by a wide range of users and should provide all services in an easily accessible format.
- Agile Methodology
Due to the scope of the project and a wide range of users this project will adopt an agile approach. Instead of defining and designing all the requirements before starting development this project will be developed in an iterative schedule where components can be developed and deployed one after another. This will give the bank a quicker access to the market as the users can start using some of the components before the whole project is completed. Having multiple short iterations will also allow the designers to gain feedback from the users which will be incorporated in the following iterations. Using a continuous loop of Build-Measure-Learn the team can quickly produce a testable iteration of the product and test the assumptions based on qualitative user feedback and quantitative measures.
For the purposes of gathering the necessary information, I will make use of qualitative research which explores things in a natural setting. It “involves the studied use and collection of a variety of empirical materials – case study, personal experience, introspective, life story, interview…” (Denzin and Lincoln 1994: 2
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
According to Unger and Chandler (2012) the UX designer role is to help the project team understand the business-related context of the project. One way to achieve this is by site visiting during which the designer holds workshops or interviews with the future users to better understand the expectations and user needs and roles.
A questionnaire will be produced in order to conduct interviews for the users. The aim of using a questionnaire is to collect information on a specific subject area by using a set of questions. These set of questions form a questionnaire that can be qualitative or quantitative in nature. There are two types of questions: open-ended and
- The Scope Plane
The aim of the Scope Plane is to determine the features and functions of the product. This is done by defining Functional Specifications and Content Requirements. Functional Specification is a “detailed description of the “feature set” of the product” (Garrett, 2000) while the Content Requirements are a “description of the various content elements”
- User Stories and Storyboards
User stories are short statements that identify the user and their needs and goals. They capture the common processes the users are going to perform on the product, and they help to document the practical information about the users. These are some user stories developed based on the user personas in the previous stage
- Fit Town Limited is an online selling company, looking to design and develop an up-to-date system to effectively cater for the needs of their growing business. Due to the rapid increase of online selling demand and to stay ahead of its competitors, the company has decided to improve the layout of its existing system to improve customers’ online experience.
- You are required to improve the end users’ journey for the following online selling services. You must also consider the website, mobile and iPad-friendly design.
- Customer Signup
- Customer login
- Customers’ add to cart option
- Customer’s PayPal payments
- Customer profile
- Customers search
- Admin- customers’ orders management
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Are you searching for online assignment help in UK? then this is the best place for you because our main motive is you get your reports in a 100% plagiarism-free way in report writing services. We have a team of professional writers who write your User Experience Design report according to university regulations and provide you before the deadline.