- Explore how IT infrastructure meets the needs of organizations and their stakeholders: ITs Report, UO, UK
- BUSN9410 provide an assessment of (a) the people management problem(s); (b) the effect the people management problem: Strategic People Management Report, UOK, UK
- 100150 Before the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services can be selected, sized to meet building loads: Building services and sustainability Report, UOS, UK
- SG7003 prepare an essay that covers what you have learnt from your research and analysis while investigating: Business Simulation with Professional Development Report, UEL, UK
- (MK7040-R: Task- Students are required to produce a report (LO8/LO7) on the following case: Marketing in a Digital Age and Corporate Social Responsibility Report, UOL, UK
- MAR039-6 For one business from the live projects list create a digital marketing plan to help the company improve their online presence: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- MAR039-6 Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding: Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the theoretical underpinnings: Marketing and the Digital Future Report, UOB, UK
- ACCM4300: You are required to prepare a business letter to answer key accounting issues in regard to an acquisition analysis: Financial Reporting Report, KBS, UK
- Apply the knowledge of assessment, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing interventions required for individuals: Complex Care Needs Report, QUB, UK
- MOD003345: Your Manager asked you to create a report for the Board of Directors at your selected organization. This report must critically: Operational and Project Management Report, ARU, UK
- Efficiency is one of the top order priorities in the engineering and manufacturing sector. Efficient and innovative: Engineering Project Report, UoM, UK
- TLH339: A critical understanding of the main theories and principles surrounding the management of service quality: Service Quality Report, US, UK
- Critically analyze the concept of well-being at work in the context of work, the workplace, and the changing working environment: Strategic Employment Relations Report, UoM, UK
- In the MSc programs, we train you to become independent researchers and scholars. Knowledge of statistics is a crucial: Faculty of Science and Technology Report, UOB, UK
- TRP627: Recognize the main components of Geographical Information Systems and determine what roles they can play: GIS for Built Environment Professionals Report, TUOS, UK
- Adaptation is the process, action, or the end result of an action taken to change behavior or practices because: Economics Report, UOL, UK
- Develop an international marketing plan, for an existing small or medium-sized enterprise of your choice: Global Marketing Report, UOY, UK
- FY028: Collect, select, and use information from a range of sources using different methods, appropriate to the academic: Inquiry Based Learning Report, BNU, UK
- Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UoM, UK
- Identify and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the organization and pose and solve organizational problems: Mental Wealth and Applied Research Report, UOEL, UK
Outline the responsibilities of a pharmacy technician relating to health and safety in the workplace: Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians Report, UK
Outline the responsibilities of a pharmacy technician relating to health and safety in the workplace. You must include the following legislation:
- Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Manual handling regulations
- Regulations relating to the disposal of pharmaceutical waste
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH)
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 2013 (RIDDOR)
- Law relating to safeguarding
- Law relating to deprivation of liberty
- Regulations relating to first aid at work.
- Describe your pharmacy SOPs regarding staff sickness and reporting of accidents at work.
- Summarise the effectiveness of the standards (GPhC standards for pharmacy professionals) and procedures (referencing your workplace SOPs in relation to health and safety).
- Provide the strength, weakness, what you do when the SOP goes wrong and how you record incidents in your workplace e.g., dispensing errors. What data does the error logs show?
Examine in detail the main health and safety responsibilities for:
(1) a pharmacy technician
(2) an employer
(3) others in the workplace such as colleagues (including individuals who have been given
specific health and safety roles/responsibilities), and customers/visitors.
Others could include: individuals; customers; colleagues; visitors
Reflect on your own compliance with health and safety procedures. Include reasons/examples and suggest ways to improve your own compliance with H&S in the future.
- List and describe the main risk management principles as published by the Health and Safety Executive (HSE).
- Summarise the components of a risk management system, including risk assessment;
risk avoidance; risk transfer, mitigation or prevention; and risk retention.
- Explain the use of health and safety risk assessments in relation to your workplace practices (examples may include stock management, dispensing, disposal of waste, cleaning up spillages, and handling hazardous substances).
- Please provide examples to support the points made.
Describe your workplace procedures for dealing with different types of accidents and emergencies which could happen in the workplace.
This could include spillages of pharmaceutical products/waste, medical conditions/emergencies, sudden illness, fire, slips, trips, falls and minor injury.
Analyse the responsibilities of the pharmacy technician in responding to workplace accidents and emergencies.
You should consider your own responsibilities in your workplace and consider any specific roles that pharmacy technicians may have, such as a being a fire marshal, first aider or an appointed person.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Avail of the cheap report writing help on Principles of Health and Safety for Pharmacy Technicians then hire Students Assignment Help UK. Our experienced report writers always provide well research reports on nursing assignments as per university guidelines.