- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
- Lewisham Homes was alerted to the case of tenant X through gas engineers as it came to their attention that the property: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Case Study, KU, UK
- Errol Anderson is going to set up a business repairing and servicing cars. However, he’s uncertain whether to choose: Business Case Study, AU, UK
- ULMS876: James Russon owns a medium-sized lamb farm in the UK. He wants to improve the operational efficiency at his premises and streamline: Strategic Management of Business Analytics Case Study, UOL, UK
Lalitha is a 29-year-old female who is divorced with 2 children, a 4-year-old daughter, and a 10-year-old son: Basic Counseling Skills Case Study, UOA, UK
|University||University of Aberdeen (UOA)|
|Subject||Basic Counseling Skills|
Lalitha is a 29-year-old female who is divorced with 2 children, a 4-year-old daughter, and a 10-year-old son. She is currently married to Wijaya and they have been together for about a year. Lalitha presents to counseling with multiple concerns. She reports feeling the following: tired and lethargic most of the time and does not sleep well. decreased motivation in general, discontent in her life, and feeling like a dark cloud following her around. and she does not enjoy her life as she once did.
She states “I feel like every day is just a struggle and I don’t know where to turn.” She also reports having a lot of relationship problems and challenges with her son. In her relationship with Wijaya, she feels that he ignores her and puts everything else first that he just stays with her because he has nowhere else to go. and that he doesn’t even want to talk to her about how she is feeling in her life.
She said that she loves him but is not sure she wants to stay in the relationship. She states that she cannot trust Wijaya even though she has no reason not to trust him. She also states that her son is getting in trouble in school and she is at a loss for what to do. He has been sent home a few times in the past three months for fighting physically and verbally. and she feels like she is a bad mother because she does not know what to do to help him.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are looking for essay writing help UK, then Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the perfect resource for you! We provide comprehensive essay writing services to students across the country. With our online assignment help, you can get expert essay writing assistance at any time, day or night.