- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SG7003 prepare a 5-year strategy review for shareholders to evaluate the business simulation: Business Simulation with Personal Development Case Study, UOEL, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
- Lewisham Homes was alerted to the case of tenant X through gas engineers as it came to their attention that the property: Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Case Study, KU, UK
- Errol Anderson is going to set up a business repairing and servicing cars. However, he’s uncertain whether to choose: Business Case Study, AU, UK
- ULMS876: James Russon owns a medium-sized lamb farm in the UK. He wants to improve the operational efficiency at his premises and streamline: Strategic Management of Business Analytics Case Study, UOL, UK
- Adidas dated back to 1949 when the “Adi Dassler Adidas Sportschufabrik” was founded in Herzogenaurach, Germany: Strategy and Innovation Case Study, UOS, UK
There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
|University||University Of Surrey (UniS)|
|Subject||Banning of Tourism|
There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies on which it solely depends. It is not a wonder that Pahipau, a Hawaiian activist said “To all tourists, I beg you, please do not come to Hawaii. Tourism is killing us, it is literally sucking the life out of us” Tourism is haunting the world in various ways because there seems to be little concern for the negative effects it is having on the environment, cultures, and economies.
Because of tourism, the world has had cultural transformations involving the merging and alterations of different cultures and in some instances totally erasing certain cultural practices.
It is glaring that tourism comes with the destruction of the environment, to be exact, pollution of air, water, and landscapes (Croall, 1995). As if the above is not enough, the pressure that tourism exacts on natural habitats and endangered species outweighs its benefits. If tourism goes unchecked, I fear it will continue to degrade the planet.
Moreover, because of tourism, there is inflation that occurs resulting from increased demand for goods and services by tourists. Local people have to pay highly for goods such as food, rent, and transport, to mention but a few, that would have been priced fairly without tourists. Radical changes have to be made to laws, attitudes, and behaviors, otherwise, the consequences of tourism are too severe. The motive of this thesis is to scrutinize the effect of tourism on local environments, economies, and cultures and advocate for its debarment rather than its continuity.
Because tourism is such an important aspect of the world today, several researchers have tried to define it. Charles and Brent (2012) defined tourism as an art or a science that involves attracting, transporting, lodging, and catering to the needs of visitors. It is worth noting that the said visitors can be either foreign or local nationals. Tourism is characterized by 4 different perspectives namely;
- Tourists, the people visiting.
- Businesses providing services to tourists.
- Governments of both the hosting country and the country of origin.
- The host community.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Embark on a journey of in-depth exploration with Students Assignment Help UK as they dissect the ramifications of the tourism prohibition at the University of Surrey (UniS). In collaboration with Case Study Writing Services, this study navigates the multifarious aspects and consequences of the ban. Gain unique insights into the situation’s complexities, meticulously analyzed and presented for academic enrichment by Online Assignment Experts.