- MARK1107: You are the marketing team for a cosmetics company which, while working on a new face cream formula in 1999: Principles and Practice of Marketing Report, UOG, UK
- You will work in groups formed in the first week, and each group chooses one company per group from the list below: Strategic Leadership Report, UOW, UK
- UMADEQ-15-M: As an equity portfolio manager, you would like to invest your fund’s money in stocks: Financial Investments in Practice Report, UWE, UK
- Attend FEA laboratory sessions to understand how to apply boundary conditions: Mechanical Engineering Report, UOW, UK
- NIE2206: Requires the completion of set exercises undertaken during supervised laboratory sessions and in your own independent study time: Embedded Systems Report, UOH, UK
- Write a report which will critically analyze how Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures in their organization: Leadership and Management Report, UOL, UK
- You are thinking of investing in the stock market, you know that macroeconomic factors: Statistics and Data Analytics Report, UOG, UK
- The purpose of this document is to expand upon the assessment task in the course outline with additional explanation and information: Communications Report, UOE, UK
- recent or current issue within health and/or social care that interests you so was thinking of the impact on waiting times for secondary care: Health Management Report, UOL, UK
- 5K570009.B4: Write a business report of to your Financial Reporting and Assurance Unit Leaders to analyze the financial reporting: Financial Reporting and Assurance Report, MMU, UK
- I want to work in the X business sector, so I have been working on developing my knowledge and skills to enable me to apply for work in X: Management and Leadership Report, CMU, UK
- CBA937: You have been commissioned to provide an Advisory Report for the Management Committee: Social Influence Conformity and Obedience to Authority Report, OCN, UK
- Create your own assignment title that is reflective of the topic and method of the report: Psychology Report, MMU, UK
- BSOM072: Choose a company from the industry you analyzed in the AS1 group poster Then, critically read and analyze the reports and information: Risk & Resilience in Holistic Value Chain Management Report, UON, UK
- CMP9785M: Your task for this assessment is to design, develop, and deploy a full-stack IoT cloud application using a range of cloud services: Cloud Development Report, UL, UK
- Describe within your report how you could achieve the same effects in the 21″ Century: Decorative Arts and Historic Interiors Report, TUB, UK
- IMAT5211: You are required to write a report, based on a critical analysis of your organization: E-Commerce Systems Report, DMU, UK
- B294: Write a report to the Management of Panini ltd, critically evaluating the importance: Financial analysis and decision making Report, OU, UK
- 5HR03: Requires you to present a brief overview of your current involvement in organization practices in relation: Reward for Performance and Contribution Report, UK
- MN3119: You should aim to select the organization and specific industry in which you have a strong personal interest: Strategy Report, UOL, UK
ICL-1004: The database is a crucial part of most organizations and A database is defined as the skeleton of any application: Database Design and Management Report, BU, UK
|University||Bangor University (BU)|
|Subject||ICL-1004: Database Design and Management|
- Use an appropriate design tool to design a relational database system for a substantial problem.
- Develop a fully functional relational database system, based on an existing system design.
- Test the system against user and system requirements.
- Produce technical and user documentation.
Purpose of this assignment
The database is a crucial part of most organizations. A database is defined as the skeleton of any application. An understanding of database tools and technologies is an essential skill for designing and developing systems to support them. The assignment provides opportunities for the students to develop an understanding of the concepts and issues relating to database design and development and to extend their practical skills to translate that understanding into the design and creation of complex databases. The completion of the assignment will make sure that the students have been able to use appropriate tools to design and develop a relational database system for the substantial problem. The students will have an opportunity to test the system ensuring that user and the system requirements are met. And also, fully document that system by providing the technical and user documentation.
The P.K college of Kathmandu has been teaching the course of Information Technology, Hotel Management, and Bachelor in Business Administration. The students of this college have to submit an assignment at the end of the semester. The assignment is given to the respective subject teacher. He/she will check the assignment and provide feedback or result. There is an assignment department to receive an assignment from the student and dispatch it to the teacher after checking. After this the assignment department contact student the redo the assignment including the lagging requirement. Till now the department performs it manually by keeping a record at the register. But with an increase in the number of students, the department is facing the problem to manage the flow of work. So the College administration has decided to build a desktop application to handle all these records. The name of the project would be “Assignment Management System.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question