- 6HW153: Analysis requires you to investigate the management of a patient with an undifferentiated minor illness that you have experienced in practice: Minor Il lness Theory into Practice for Emergency Practitioners Case Study, UOW, UK
- This case study documents a collaboration between the Global Fund for Community Foundations and the Coady International Institute: Public Health Case Study, QUB, UK
- Evaluate the sociological explanations related to your life chances and Explain the relationship between your health: Health and social care Case Study, UOG, UK
- 7HR02: Resourcing and talent management to sustain success Case Study, WLC, UK
- HHH3010: You have been asked by an associate mentor to assist in mentoring a student and The student is struggling to achieve: Practice Education for Paramedics Case Study, UOH, UK
- CGRM4000: You are required to write a report to a corporate board summarising your views on corporate governance sustainability: Corporate Governance Sustainability and Ethics Case Study, KBS, UK
- Singapore’s political system is a parliamentary democracy It has a very similar setup to that of the United Kingdom: Political Systems Case Study, UoWL, UK
- List your variables for the system put them into linked pairs and Please provide the list of variables and pairs: Business Studies Case Study, UOWL, UK
- Explain that normal budgeted expenditure covers 12 months of day-to-day expenditure, not long-term capital investment: MBA with a Specialism in Finance Case Study, HWU, UK
- Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Casterbridge Hall, a stately home near Axminster: International Marketing Case Study, LSBU, UK
- 5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice Case Study, BU, UK
- CT7155: Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Networks Case Study, LMU, UK
- Explain why you consider each example as a market anomaly/market bubble: Financial Behaviour Case Study, UOL, UK
- Advise how you would have planned the project given your choice of life cycle and methodology: Project Management Techniques Case Study, UON, UK
- 7ENT1127: Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context: Operations Research and Logistics Case Study, UOH, UK
- Define the ones moods and concepts relating to the study of human behavior in the workplace: Managing People case Study, UOS, UK
- ADN402: Describe and analyze the long-term support needs of people living with long-term conditions: Long Term Conditions And Multi-Morbidity Case study, SU, UK
- Describe and explain the historical ideological and regional context that led to the establishment of that system: Political Systems Case study, UOS, UK
- You work in the HR Team of a medium-sized organization and are studying for your people practice qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Case study, MUL, UK
- 5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer The organisation is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago: Reward for performance and contribution Case Study, UK
HRM4007: Martha Jayasekera is a 25-year-old young woman with cerebral palsy, who lives in her own flat: Fostering Dignity and Respect Case Study, AU, UK
|Subject||Fostering dignity and respect|
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical and moral concepts pertaining to freedom, rights, responsibilities, and the use of power in care.
- Discuss effective communication and interpersonal skills including compassion, dignity, and respect.
- Examine and reflect upon personally held values and the impact they might have on practice, individual learning, and own development
- Identify strategies for enhancing dignity and respect accorded to people in a care setting.
Martha Jayasekera is a 25-year-old young woman with cerebral palsy, who lives in her own flat. She uses a wheelchair and needs support with many activities of daily living. Her support needs include getting out of bed in the morning, washing, dressing, and getting ready for the day, and support with getting into bed in the evening.
Martha Jayasekera enjoys going out with friends and working part-time, as a counselor for young adults with physical disabilities in a local community support center.
The home care organization that delivers her service is requested to come and support her to go to bed at 10 p.m. but the carers frequently arrive at 7 p.m. to perform this service and have continued to do this despite Martha’s complaints. When asked why this happens the care service says a lot of the staff do not wish to work such late hours and feel unsafe in the area around Martha’s flat.
What are the ethical concepts such as those pertaining to freedom, rights, responsibilities, and the use of power in care which apply to this situation, and what kind of strategies could the staff employ to support and respect Martha Jayasekera’s dignity?
In a reflective account, explain how this case study has contributed to your own learning, self-development, and practice in understanding dignity and respect.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Get top-notch case study help on Fostering dignity and respect by UK Assignment Help. Our case study writers have passed Ph.D. and master’s degrees from UK universities. Our experts work round the clock to serve the best quality solution on HND assignments, CIPD assignments,s and HNC assignments at a cheap price.