- Mr Rajesh Patel is a 48-year-old taxi driver who presents to his local Emergency Department (ED): Case Study, UK
- Using trend analysis and appropriate ratios, analyse the financial statements: business and management Case Study, OU, UK
- Briefly explain the general purpose of each of the two financial statements: business and management Case Study, OU, UK
- Nurse prescribing is a concept originally initiated within1980’s and was a reccomendation highlighted: case study, UOE, UK
- HS1924: A 10-year-old boy with Type 1 diabetes mellitus has lived in residential care for most: Mental Health and Well Being in Integrated Care Case Study, CUL, UK
- Mr Jones is a 59-year-old male who has recently completed a cycle ride for charity: Medical microbiology and virology Case Study, TUM, UK
- Comment on the organizational factors that could have contributed to the poor health and safety culture at the haulage company: health and safety Case Study, UK
- SOE09401: Drawing on your knowledge of the PESTEL model, analyze the external environment facing: Strategic Management in a Global Context Case Study, UOY, UK
- HRM09403 explain what the PESTEL and SWOT are and how they are created. Remember, they are regularly reviewed and updated: Organizational Change Management Case Study, UOE, UK
- 5HRO2: You are a member of the people practice team within “SunEnergy”. You have been asked to help the team understand: Talent Management and Workforce Planning Case Study, UoM, UK
- Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Network Case Study, UOS, UK
- There is no way that tourism will continue to prosper without damaging local environments, cultures, and economies: Banning of Tourism Case Study, UniS, UK
- A “people professional” typically refers to an individual working in the field of human resources (HR) or people management: Professional Behavior’s and Valuing People Case Study, OU, UK
- BUSN6770: The initial business plan for the new sports center managed by John and Sophia, two graduates of Sports Science: Financial Management for Decision-Making and Control Case Study, UOK, UK
- The capital asset pricing model mainly evolves the description based on the relationship between general perils of investing: Dataset Case Study, UOW, UK
- What are the factors contributing to the mismanagement of government warehouses in Zambia: Warehouse Case Study, UOL, UK
- Evaluate procedures for effective working relationships with others. Analyse common objectives used when: Working in Partnership in Health and Social Care Case Study, PBS, UK
- What are the key aspects of EMC’s customer-centricity approach? How translatable is it across countries and markets: Marketing Issues in International Business Case Study, UOL, UK
- Sitting in the warehouse office, staring at the financial statements in her hands, Shefali Agrawal was confused: Management and Administration Case Study, UD, UK
- Rolls-Royce is the UK’s leading developer and manufacturer of both civil and military aero-engines, power systems: Private Equity Assignment, ICL, UK
A 40-year-old man presented with headaches, nausea, and visual complaints. A large enhancing lesion in the right: Biomedical Science Case study UO, UK
|University of Oxford (UO)
- Case Study 1
A 40-year-old man presented with headaches, nausea, and visual complaints. A large enhancing lesion in the right frontal lobe was identified by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and the patient underwent debulking surgery. Histopathology and molecular genetic analysis of IDH1 and co-deletion of chromosomes 1p and 19 q status of the resected tissue revealed features consistent with the diagnosis of oligodendroglioma. The patient was treated with combination therapy of radiation and chemotherapy for a period of 4-5 weeks.
- Case Study 2
A female patient was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma at six years of age and at age 13 presented with rectal bleeding. A colectomy was performed after a mass was identified by a colonoscopy. Her consanguineous parents (2nd-degree cousins) reported colorectal cancer in a paternal uncle, and he was diagnosed at the age of 43 years with synchronous adenocarcinomas in the sigmoid and descending colon.
Microsatellite Instability (MSI) analysis and immunohistochemical (IHC) analysis of MMR proteins show high MSI and loss of hMHS6 in non-malignant and malignant cells of the colonic mucosa. Sequence analysis of hMSH6 in the index patient displayed a homozygous single nucleotide deletion in exon 4 (c.691delG) leading to a frameshift and premature termination (p.Val231TyrfsX15).
- Case Study 3
A 30-year old woman attended for routine cervical screening. Her sample was reported as mild squamous cell dyskaryosis. HPV testing was performed on the sample. As a result of the outcome of the HPV test, the woman was referred to colposcopy for further investigation. A large loop excision of the transformation zone was performed due to a suspicious area being identified on the cervix. The tissue was sent to histology for processing and reporting.
- Case Study 4
A 4-year old child was referred to a Consultant Nephrologist and following testing, the diagnosis was returned as inconclusive. It was thought possible that the child might be suffering either from Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD) or Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD), both of which are ciliopathies.
Are you finding the solution to your Biomedical Science case study? Yes, Don’t take the stress, You reached the perfect destination. Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk presents case study writing help to all academic students in this our experienced experts solve your case study in less time and write according to your university requirement at a nominal price. So, don’t waste time just hire our online assignment helper and get high grades in your biomedical science subject.