- This case study documents a collaboration between the Global Fund for Community Foundations and the Coady International Institute: Public Health Case Study, QUB, UK
- Evaluate the sociological explanations related to your life chances and Explain the relationship between your health: Health and social care Case Study, UOG, UK
- 7HR02: Resourcing and talent management to sustain success Case Study, WLC, UK
- HHH3010: You have been asked by an associate mentor to assist in mentoring a student and The student is struggling to achieve: Practice Education for Paramedics Case Study, UOH, UK
- CGRM4000: You are required to write a report to a corporate board summarising your views on corporate governance sustainability: Corporate Governance Sustainability and Ethics Case Study, KBS, UK
- Singapore’s political system is a parliamentary democracy It has a very similar setup to that of the United Kingdom: Political Systems Case Study, UoWL, UK
- List your variables for the system put them into linked pairs and Please provide the list of variables and pairs: Business Studies Case Study, UOWL, UK
- Explain that normal budgeted expenditure covers 12 months of day-to-day expenditure, not long-term capital investment: MBA with a Specialism in Finance Case Study, HWU, UK
- Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Casterbridge Hall, a stately home near Axminster: International Marketing Case Study, LSBU, UK
- 5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice Case Study, BU, UK
- CT7155: Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Networks Case Study, LMU, UK
- Explain why you consider each example as a market anomaly/market bubble: Financial Behaviour Case Study, UOL, UK
- Advise how you would have planned the project given your choice of life cycle and methodology: Project Management Techniques Case Study, UON, UK
- 7ENT1127: Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context: Operations Research and Logistics Case Study, UOH, UK
- Define the ones moods and concepts relating to the study of human behavior in the workplace: Managing People case Study, UOS, UK
- ADN402: Describe and analyze the long-term support needs of people living with long-term conditions: Long Term Conditions And Multi-Morbidity Case study, SU, UK
- Describe and explain the historical ideological and regional context that led to the establishment of that system: Political Systems Case study, UOS, UK
- You work in the HR Team of a medium-sized organization and are studying for your people practice qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Case study, MUL, UK
- 5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer The organisation is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago: Reward for performance and contribution Case Study, UK
- Jackie is a care worker in a supported living facility for those with severe learning difficulties Holly is a 45-year-old woman with severe learning: Ethical Studies Case Study, UON, UK
A 40-year-old man presented with headaches, nausea, and visual complaints. A large enhancing lesion in the right: Biomedical Science Case study UO, UK
|University||University of Oxford (UO)|
- Case Study 1
A 40-year-old man presented with headaches, nausea, and visual complaints. A large enhancing lesion in the right frontal lobe was identified by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and the patient underwent debulking surgery. Histopathology and molecular genetic analysis of IDH1 and co-deletion of chromosomes 1p and 19 q status of the resected tissue revealed features consistent with the diagnosis of oligodendroglioma. The patient was treated with combination therapy of radiation and chemotherapy for a period of 4-5 weeks.
- Case Study 2
A female patient was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins lymphoma at six years of age and at age 13 presented with rectal bleeding. A colectomy was performed after a mass was identified by a colonoscopy. Her consanguineous parents (2nd-degree cousins) reported colorectal cancer in a paternal uncle, and he was diagnosed at the age of 43 years with synchronous adenocarcinomas in the sigmoid and descending colon.
Microsatellite Instability (MSI) analysis and immunohistochemical (IHC) analysis of MMR proteins show high MSI and loss of hMHS6 in non-malignant and malignant cells of the colonic mucosa. Sequence analysis of hMSH6 in the index patient displayed a homozygous single nucleotide deletion in exon 4 (c.691delG) leading to a frameshift and premature termination (p.Val231TyrfsX15).
- Case Study 3
A 30-year old woman attended for routine cervical screening. Her sample was reported as mild squamous cell dyskaryosis. HPV testing was performed on the sample. As a result of the outcome of the HPV test, the woman was referred to colposcopy for further investigation. A large loop excision of the transformation zone was performed due to a suspicious area being identified on the cervix. The tissue was sent to histology for processing and reporting.
- Case Study 4
A 4-year old child was referred to a Consultant Nephrologist and following testing, the diagnosis was returned as inconclusive. It was thought possible that the child might be suffering either from Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease (ADPKD) or Autosomal Recessive Polycystic Kidney Disease (ARPKD), both of which are ciliopathies.
Are you finding the solution to your Biomedical Science case study? Yes, Don’t take the stress, You reached the perfect destination. Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk presents case study writing help to all academic students in this our experienced experts solve your case study in less time and write according to your university requirement at a nominal price. So, don’t waste time just hire our online assignment helper and get high grades in your biomedical science subject.