- 6HW153: Analysis requires you to investigate the management of a patient with an undifferentiated minor illness that you have experienced in practice: Minor Il lness Theory into Practice for Emergency Practitioners Case Study, UOW, UK
- This case study documents a collaboration between the Global Fund for Community Foundations and the Coady International Institute: Public Health Case Study, QUB, UK
- Evaluate the sociological explanations related to your life chances and Explain the relationship between your health: Health and social care Case Study, UOG, UK
- 7HR02: Resourcing and talent management to sustain success Case Study, WLC, UK
- HHH3010: You have been asked by an associate mentor to assist in mentoring a student and The student is struggling to achieve: Practice Education for Paramedics Case Study, UOH, UK
- CGRM4000: You are required to write a report to a corporate board summarising your views on corporate governance sustainability: Corporate Governance Sustainability and Ethics Case Study, KBS, UK
- Singapore’s political system is a parliamentary democracy It has a very similar setup to that of the United Kingdom: Political Systems Case Study, UoWL, UK
- List your variables for the system put them into linked pairs and Please provide the list of variables and pairs: Business Studies Case Study, UOWL, UK
- Explain that normal budgeted expenditure covers 12 months of day-to-day expenditure, not long-term capital investment: MBA with a Specialism in Finance Case Study, HWU, UK
- Wildland Park is a visitor attraction in Dorset, England, on the grounds of Casterbridge Hall, a stately home near Axminster: International Marketing Case Study, LSBU, UK
- 5CO02: Your company has been invited to submit a briefing paper for a regional People Practice event that will share insights: Evidence-Based Practice Case Study, BU, UK
- CT7155: Plan, design, and implement the International Travel Agency switched network as shown in the diagram and described below: Switched Networks Case Study, LMU, UK
- Explain why you consider each example as a market anomaly/market bubble: Financial Behaviour Case Study, UOL, UK
- Advise how you would have planned the project given your choice of life cycle and methodology: Project Management Techniques Case Study, UON, UK
- Define the ones moods and concepts relating to the study of human behavior in the workplace: Managing People case Study, UOS, UK
- ADN402: Describe and analyze the long-term support needs of people living with long-term conditions: Long Term Conditions And Multi-Morbidity Case study, SU, UK
- Describe and explain the historical ideological and regional context that led to the establishment of that system: Political Systems Case study, UOS, UK
- You work in the HR Team of a medium-sized organization and are studying for your people practice qualification: Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development Case study, MUL, UK
- 5HR03: Home International is a furniture manufacturer and online retailer The organisation is a family-owned business that was started over 30 years ago: Reward for performance and contribution Case Study, UK
- Jackie is a care worker in a supported living facility for those with severe learning difficulties Holly is a 45-year-old woman with severe learning: Ethical Studies Case Study, UON, UK
7ENT1127: Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context: Operations Research and Logistics Case Study, UOH, UK
|University||University of Hertfordshire (UOH)|
|Subject||7ENT1127: Operations Research and Logistics|
This Assignment assesses the following module Learning Outcomes (from Definitive Module Document):
1. Evaluate quantitative modeling concepts for problem-solving and decision-making in a logistics context.
2. Critique the logical process of modeling complex decision problems.
3. Derive solution(s) using a suitable software package when required.
4. Apply techniques and practice to model real-world logistics problems.
5. Critically analyze and report results individually and/or in a group.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Manufacturing simulation uses computers to make virtual models of manufacturing processes and systems, typically with the purpose of collecting important information for use in decision making. Operations researchers and managers use a variety of simulation software in their practice, one
of which is the Witness Simulation software.
In this assignment, you are required to produce a report that addresses the following tasks.
1. Explain the difference between a good decision and a bad decision. Briefly discuss how confirmation bias can affect the quality of decisions.
2. With reference to Case Study A on Pages 4 and 5 below, you are required to use Witness Simulation software to evaluate decisions relating to due date specifications in a job shop. You are required to use a trial-and-error method to determine good due date specifications for the jobs arriving at the case study’s job shop. Use delivery performance in terms of total late/early
completion penalty costs to evaluate your due date specification. Start the simulation with an empty shop and run the simulation until 15,000 minutes. Data on the first 5,000 minutes should be discarded to allow for a warm-up period and attainment of steady-state conditions. Clearly state any assumptions used in the simulation.
3. Critically discuss the results of the simulation carried out in Question 2 above and the performance of the specified due date.
Knowledge and understanding of the subject particularly in the context of the topic covered in the assignment
- Explanation of a Concept:
Explain the difference between a good decision and a bad decision. Briefly
discuss how confirmation bias can affect the quality of decisions.
- Simulation Modelling
With reference to Case Study A on Pages 4 and 5 below, you are required
to use Witness Simulation software to evaluate decisions relating to the due date of the specification in a job shop. You are required to use a trial-and-error method to determine good due date specifications for the jobs arriving at the case study’s job shop.
- Critical Discussion: Critically discuss the results of the simulation carried out in Question 2 above and the performance of the specified due date.
- Explanation of a Concept:
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are a UK student and require help with case study writing in the UK then you need to visit Students Assignment Help UK. Our British case study writers are well known to write faultless solutions on management assignments at a cheap price.