- Studying the relationship between strategy and Management Control Systems (MCS) is not a new phenomenon: BUSSINESS STARATEGY Dissertation, UK
- Globalization, anti-globalization and the Golden Arches in France: an ethnographic study of McDonald’s French workers: Tumba Dissertation, UOL, UK
- What is expected specifically in the Introduction chapter is that it should introduce the core problem which is the research: Marketing Consumer Behavior Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The current study examined the effects of leadership style charismatic or autocratic on followers’ internal and external attributions: Workplace Leadership Dissertation, CU, UK
- The bar(bell) was set high for Gymshark’s highly anticipated, first-ever flagship store on Regent Street, which will finally: Managing International Business Dissertation, ARU, UK
- A new technology that has received a lot of interest lately is wireless sensor networks (WSNs). WSNs are made up of a sizable: Computer Networks Dissertation, KU, UK
- What are the underlying factors that significantly impact fan engagement and attendance at women’s football matches in England: Sports Management Dissertation, UOE, UK
- A Dutch-based multinational company started in 1943 in the southern part of Sweden called Småland as a one-person: International Business Dissertation, UOW, UK
- Locate a relevant body of knowledge and critically synthesize the literature in order to construct a research question: Supply Chain Management Dissertation, UoB, UK
- The main objective of the study is to examine the impact of cultural differences on fast-food chain MNEs: International Business Project Dissertation, LU, UK
- MS70124E: Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of geopolitical perspectives and their relevance to the contemporary: Geopolitical Economy for International Business Dissertation, UWL, UK
- Critically examine and challenge relevant theories, conceptual models, and techniques relevant to the selected dissertation: Business Enterprise & Management Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The most remarkable and applicable feature of creating a variance had the chance to address a new theme such: Policing and Criminal Justice Dissertation, ARU, UK
- My client is individuals who use IT in their everyday life. Ranging from businesses to everyday individuals: Cybersecurity and Forensic IT Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The United Arab Emirates is the only federal state in the Arab world with ambitious aspirations concerning: Health Care System Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The risks associated with the supply chain of fuels for heating and electricity generation have recently been characterized: Resource-Weighed Risks for Fuel Supply Dissertation, UON, UK
- When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective the procedure carried out: Mechanical Engineering Dissertation, UOL, UK
- Road traffic noise levels have risen over time, primarily due to increased traffic flow. In recent years, the United Kingdom: Civil Engineering Dissertation, AU, UK
- Every year, more than 1.25 million people die on the world’s roads because of traffic accidents, and approximately 50 million: Data Science Dissertation, US, UK
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the function of marketing communications tools in integrated brand: Brand Communications and Reputation Management Dissertation, RSM, UK
This proposed study will consist of a systematic review of the evidence to examine the degree to which the media representations: Criminology Dissertation, OBU, UK
|Oxford Brookes University (OBU)
This proposed study will consist of a systematic review of the evidence to examine the degree to which the media representations of terrorism results in increased reciprocal crimes committed against Muslims. There is a significant body of research indicating that such a link exists.
Using data provided by Greater Manchester Police, Ivandic et al provide an analysis of ten terror attacks and show that these immediately result in large spikes in Islamophobic hate crimes or incidents. This shows that even where the terrorist events take place in areas far from where the jihadi terror attacks occur, the local Muslim populations will face a likelihood of hate crime victimization owing to the significant attention given to such events in the news media.
Although these studies indicate that there is an association between the reporting of a terrorist attack perpetrated by a Muslim fundamentalist, there are some limitations in how this subject has been studied. Most studies have been identified that attribute the correlation of hate crimes with the incidence of terrorist crimes. There is less attempt to identify the quality of representation or the level of exposure of the media reports, and it does not take into account the cultural context in which the reciprocal action takes place.
- How far do media representations of terrorism affect the crime rate against Muslims?
- What cultural context or related factors mediate these trends?
- What theoretical framework identifying these causal factors can best explain these trends?
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Do you need help with a dissertation online on criminology? then UK Assignment Help has a brilliant writers team whose main motto is to serve 100% plagiarism-free dissertation papers on commercial law assignments at a real price.