- Globalization, anti-globalization and the Golden Arches in France: an ethnographic study of McDonald’s French workers: Tumba Dissertation, UOL, UK
- What is expected specifically in the Introduction chapter is that it should introduce the core problem which is the research: Marketing Consumer Behavior Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The current study examined the effects of leadership style charismatic or autocratic on followers’ internal and external attributions: Workplace Leadership Dissertation, CU, UK
- The bar(bell) was set high for Gymshark’s highly anticipated, first-ever flagship store on Regent Street, which will finally: Managing International Business Dissertation, ARU, UK
- A new technology that has received a lot of interest lately is wireless sensor networks (WSNs). WSNs are made up of a sizable: Computer Networks Dissertation, KU, UK
- What are the underlying factors that significantly impact fan engagement and attendance at women’s football matches in England: Sports Management Dissertation, UOE, UK
- A Dutch-based multinational company started in 1943 in the southern part of Sweden called Småland as a one-person: International Business Dissertation, UOW, UK
- Locate a relevant body of knowledge and critically synthesize the literature in order to construct a research question: Supply Chain Management Dissertation, UoB, UK
- The main objective of the study is to examine the impact of cultural differences on fast-food chain MNEs: International Business Project Dissertation, LU, UK
- MS70124E: Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of geopolitical perspectives and their relevance to the contemporary: Geopolitical Economy for International Business Dissertation, UWL, UK
- Critically examine and challenge relevant theories, conceptual models, and techniques relevant to the selected dissertation: Business Enterprise & Management Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The most remarkable and applicable feature of creating a variance had the chance to address a new theme such: Policing and Criminal Justice Dissertation, ARU, UK
- My client is individuals who use IT in their everyday life. Ranging from businesses to everyday individuals: Cybersecurity and Forensic IT Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The United Arab Emirates is the only federal state in the Arab world with ambitious aspirations concerning: Health Care System Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The risks associated with the supply chain of fuels for heating and electricity generation have recently been characterized: Resource-Weighed Risks for Fuel Supply Dissertation, UON, UK
- Road traffic noise levels have risen over time, primarily due to increased traffic flow. In recent years, the United Kingdom: Civil Engineering Dissertation, AU, UK
- Every year, more than 1.25 million people die on the world’s roads because of traffic accidents, and approximately 50 million: Data Science Dissertation, US, UK
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the function of marketing communications tools in integrated brand: Brand Communications and Reputation Management Dissertation, RSM, UK
- Pay has historically been a major concern for both companies and employees. Pay has a significant impact on the general living: Criminal Justice Dissertation, BU, UK
- Identify, plan, design and conduct an individual project, underpinned by independent research: Finance Dissertation, UOL, UK
When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective the procedure carried out: Mechanical Engineering Dissertation, UOL, UK
|University||University of Liverpool (UOL)|
When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective the procedure carried out, it was found that a tow bar-mounted rack was the best solution.
The rack is to bolt to the tow bar once the tow ball is removed. The dimensions of the tow bar bracket are shown in Figure 1. The 330 mm dimension refers to the distance from the ground to the bottom of the bracket. In order to avoid the bikes fouling the car, it should be assumed that no part of either bike should protrude beyond the face of the tow bar bracket.
The two bikes to be carried have dimensions shown in Figures 2 and 3. The width of the handlebars of the man’s bike is 420 mm, whilst that of the women’s is 630 mm. The width across the pedals is 360 mm in both cases.
Your good friend Fred has offered to help build the bike rack and he has access to the following materials and equipment:
- square section steel tubing, 25 mm × 25 mm × 2 mm thick
- steel plate, 8 mm thick
- steel strips, 25 mm wide by 6mm thick
- brazing and welding gear
- a powered hacksaw
- a pillar drill
Design a suitable rack that can be made using Fred’s materials and equipment. It is not necessary to worry about stresses: the materials are capable of exceeding the strength requirements of any design. In addition, the rack should be designed to ‘look right’.
As part of the report, you should produce:
- An arrangement drawing showing the outline of the bikes on the rack. This does not need to be very detailed or show any dimensions but should clearly demonstrate that the rack will enable the two bikes to be carried without fouling the car or the ground.
- A detailed engineering drawing of the rack only, comprising front and side elevations with all dimensions required for manufacture shown.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Looking for professional and affordable essay writing help online? Look no further than Studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk! Our team of experienced writers are dedicated to providing top-notch quality assignment writing services UK to students of all levels and subjects. Our online platform offers easy access to 24/7 support and timely delivery of assignments. With our focus on student satisfaction and affordability, there’s no better place to get essay help online. Get started today and see the difference!