- Studying the relationship between strategy and Management Control Systems (MCS) is not a new phenomenon: BUSSINESS STARATEGY Dissertation, UK
- Globalization, anti-globalization and the Golden Arches in France: an ethnographic study of McDonald’s French workers: Tumba Dissertation, UOL, UK
- What is expected specifically in the Introduction chapter is that it should introduce the core problem which is the research: Marketing Consumer Behavior Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The current study examined the effects of leadership style charismatic or autocratic on followers’ internal and external attributions: Workplace Leadership Dissertation, CU, UK
- The bar(bell) was set high for Gymshark’s highly anticipated, first-ever flagship store on Regent Street, which will finally: Managing International Business Dissertation, ARU, UK
- A new technology that has received a lot of interest lately is wireless sensor networks (WSNs). WSNs are made up of a sizable: Computer Networks Dissertation, KU, UK
- What are the underlying factors that significantly impact fan engagement and attendance at women’s football matches in England: Sports Management Dissertation, UOE, UK
- A Dutch-based multinational company started in 1943 in the southern part of Sweden called Småland as a one-person: International Business Dissertation, UOW, UK
- Locate a relevant body of knowledge and critically synthesize the literature in order to construct a research question: Supply Chain Management Dissertation, UoB, UK
- The main objective of the study is to examine the impact of cultural differences on fast-food chain MNEs: International Business Project Dissertation, LU, UK
- MS70124E: Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of geopolitical perspectives and their relevance to the contemporary: Geopolitical Economy for International Business Dissertation, UWL, UK
- Critically examine and challenge relevant theories, conceptual models, and techniques relevant to the selected dissertation: Business Enterprise & Management Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The most remarkable and applicable feature of creating a variance had the chance to address a new theme such: Policing and Criminal Justice Dissertation, ARU, UK
- My client is individuals who use IT in their everyday life. Ranging from businesses to everyday individuals: Cybersecurity and Forensic IT Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The United Arab Emirates is the only federal state in the Arab world with ambitious aspirations concerning: Health Care System Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The risks associated with the supply chain of fuels for heating and electricity generation have recently been characterized: Resource-Weighed Risks for Fuel Supply Dissertation, UON, UK
- When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective the procedure carried out: Mechanical Engineering Dissertation, UOL, UK
- Road traffic noise levels have risen over time, primarily due to increased traffic flow. In recent years, the United Kingdom: Civil Engineering Dissertation, AU, UK
- Every year, more than 1.25 million people die on the world’s roads because of traffic accidents, and approximately 50 million: Data Science Dissertation, US, UK
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the function of marketing communications tools in integrated brand: Brand Communications and Reputation Management Dissertation, RSM, UK
Metro Cebu Water District Bid Report: Management Project Dissertation UoM, UK
|University of Manchester(UoM)
Metro Cebu Water District Bid Report
This bid report is to evaluate and analyze the project of Metropolitan Cebu Water District, where they will be providing water resources in the Kalunasan area. Metro Cebu Water District is a government-owned and controlled corporation wherein it aims to provide a safe and cheapest water supply in Cebu City. This project will discuss the key elements of the stakeholders, and the organization between the people, resources, the corporation, and the government. In the analysis of this report, the expectation that MCWD has the power to provide safe water to the Kalunasan community through innovation of possible water sources of the area. The client intends to build water sources from Kalunasan to be used by the community in their daily needs. Thus, this study will be focusing on the solutions that will meet the specified aims and objectives of the project and the client. In addition, this proposal suggests the use of supporting theory in order to unlock the opportunities and the threats of the projects. In addition, this study will provide a proper guideline to the client on how these stakeholders will be engaged in movement activities. This report will use the Gantt chart methodology to explain all the tasks that will be conducted throughout the project. It also provides a systematic way of understanding the logic behind each activity that will be conducted during the project. The conclusion of this proposal will provide a detailed deliverable that explains how the suggested methods will meet the client’s aims and objectives.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Water becomes one of the basic needs of the people living in the community. The significance of water in our daily lives is to help us survive in this world. However, the scarcity of water resources becomes a worldwide problem. There are a lot of countries that are affected by this phenomenon. One of the countries that have the same problem in the Philippines. According to the WHO representative of the Philippines, Dr. GundoWeiler said that there are Filipinos who live in rural areas who are still left behind in terms of accessing improved water resources. There are a lot of government-owned and controlled corporations that supply water in the Philippines, one of these corporations is the Metro Cebu Water District (MCWD) in Cebu City. MCWD is one provider of safe water in Cebu City wherein it provides over 900, 000 people in the area.
Aims and Objectives:
Bid Proposal Aims
The aim of this proposal is to provide consultation services of Metro Cebu Water District a clear a definitive bid report that will address the challenge as well as the ways to help the company carry out its business while helping the community on the other hand.
The bid report provides the insights on:-
- To provide consultation services to Metro Cebu Water District a clear and concise report that will address the challenges as well as ways to help the company carry out its business while helping the community on the other hand.
- Conduct and evaluate analysis on how they can improve their present project.
- The identification of opportunities and threats in the supply of water in the specific area.
- To conduct and implement strategies and opportunities in managing the supply of water in the Kalunasan area.
With all of these insights research focused on several objectives in order to accomplish the specific client requirements. In order to meet those objectives, there are different models to be proposed. The Objectives are:
They undertake the feasibility study in order to assess the goal of Metro Cebu Water District in providing the water supply in the Kalunsan area.
The Bid Report is meant to provide insights on:
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Objective 1: Stakeholder analysis and Supply market analysis
(David, Inocencio, Largo and Walag, 1998)
Objective 2: Cost-Benefit Analysis
Objective 3: Swot Analysis
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Searching here and there for Dissertation Writing Help in the UK? Students Assignment Help is the one-stop solution for all your problems. You can get top-notch dissertation writing help from our professional writers who make sure to write all dissertation chapters. With a team of UK best writers, we assure to provide plagiarism free dissertations at affordable rates.