- DRAD204: You will write up a project proposal related to diagnostic radiography for your audit/empirical project/review of evidence: Applied Research Methods in Diagnostic Radiography Dissertation, LHU, UK
- MS50063W: Will provide you with an understanding of research philosophy and introduce you to a range of qualitative: Research Methods for Business Economics Dissertation, UOWL, UK
- Discuss the role of the buyer’s and seller’s obligations to a FOB contract in International Commercial transactions: International Sale of Goods Dissertation, UOB, UK
- The purpose of this study is to explore and create a new testing technique for direct tensile testing of brittle materials: Design Manufacturing & Engineering Management Materials Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The Training Zone Concept/Criteria Coursework instructions The present workout involves the design of 5 resistance-training workouts: Sports specific strength and conditioning Dissertation, UOB, UK
- This proposed study will consist of a systematic review of the evidence to examine the degree to which the media representations: Criminology Dissertation, OBU, UK
- MANG6351: What is the business idea after our seminar last & this week? What is so special about the idea: Business Planning, UOS, UK
- This handbook should be read in conjunction with the supplementary dissertation information that relates specifically to your program: School of the Built Environment Dissertation, HWU, UK
- Identify the research question which underpins your proposed research and justify why this research question and the context: Financial Management Dissertation, CBS, UK
- Based on Machine Learning Big dataset, preprocessing the data, analyze exploratory analysis data analysis and comparison, evaluation: Dissertation, UOB, UK
- SWK7006: Undertake a critical, analytical, and evaluative review of appropriate literature from a wide range of relevant sources: MA Social Work Dissertation, UOB, UK
- MS6LS57O : Identify, define, and justify a business issue that is of strategic relevance to the chosen organization: Research Business Project Dissertation, UOWL, UK
- BMS4997: Research Project aims to introduce the student to the design and execution of an investigation: Clinical Biochemistry Dissertation, MUL, UK
- The role of social media marketing in digital transformation and its significance in digital business within the food and beverage industry during Covid-19 , Social Media Marketing & Digital Business, Dissertation, SU,UK
- Jesus Christ Was God And Presented Christ-Like Attributes During His Mission: Characteristics Of Christ Dissertation, UO, UK
- A Study Conducted By The Gay Lesbian And Straight Education Network: Problem Statement Dissertation, AU, UK
- December 2019 Commenced With The First Cases Of COVID-19 In Wuhan: Tourism During The Coronavirus Pandemic Dissertation, UniS, UK
- Childhood Obesity and its Impact on the Health and Wellbeing of Children in the United Kingdom: Health and Social Care Dissertation, UOG, UK
- Carry out a critical in depth study of an area of knowledge relevant to the course: ROBOTICS Dissertation DMU, UK
- Metro Cebu Water District Bid Report: Management Project Dissertation UoM, UK
Electrical and electronic equipment has necessarily become a major part of human existence and development: Sustainable Environmental Management Dissertation, MUL, UK
|University||Middlesex University London (MUL)|
|Subject||Sustainable Environmental Management|
Electrical and electronic equipment has necessarily become a major part of human existence and development with the availability and utilization providing elastic benefits to the local, regional and global population. Nevertheless, production, consumption, and disposal have attracted several environmental and economic challenges that have affected humanity both in the short and long run. Also, this has led to various externalities which include the emission of greenhouse gases, the release of substances that are toxic to humans and the environment, among others.
To this end, several countries, which also include the developing countries are faced with the challenges of environmental and human health issues due to the widespread inadequacy in the management of electrical and electronic equipment waste which is mostly known as e-waste. Gaidajis, Angelakoglou & Aktsoglou noted that the e-waste management issue has attracted the local, regional, and global interest of politicians, non-governmental organizations, such as Greenpeace, Basel Action Network, Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition, the scientific community, among others.
In developing countries such as Nigeria, various e-waste management challenges include the lack of reliable infrastructure for proper waste management, the lack of legislation relating to e-waste, lack of framework for end-of-life product take-back, implementation of extended producer responsibility, among others.
Forti et al. argued that even in most developed countries with formal e-waste management systems, there are challenges of relatively low collection and recycling rates. A major point of emphasis that has challenged the need for effective and efficient e-waste management even at the global level is the short life cycles and the rapidly developing technology which has led to the geometric increase in e-waste volumes.
The types of e-waste include personal computers, laptops, mobile phones, electronic games, VCD/DVD players, photocopiers, radio gadgets, televisions, air conditioners, dishwashers, electric cookers, food mixers, iron, hairdryer, among others. Also, of importance in the life cycle of e-waste which is based on the 5Rs which are Reduce, Repair, Recover, Recycle and Re-use of electrical/electronic equipment. The life cycle of e-waste in Nigeria is a major challenge because of the high rate of preference for used electronics in the country.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
looking for an affordable dissertation writing service on Sustainable Environmental Management then contact UK Assignment Help. our writers have master’s and Ph.D. degrees in their respective fields. Our writers also provide step by step dissertation paper on management assignments within the deadline.