- Studying the relationship between strategy and Management Control Systems (MCS) is not a new phenomenon: BUSSINESS STARATEGY Dissertation, UK
- Globalization, anti-globalization and the Golden Arches in France: an ethnographic study of McDonald’s French workers: Tumba Dissertation, UOL, UK
- What is expected specifically in the Introduction chapter is that it should introduce the core problem which is the research: Marketing Consumer Behavior Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The current study examined the effects of leadership style charismatic or autocratic on followers’ internal and external attributions: Workplace Leadership Dissertation, CU, UK
- The bar(bell) was set high for Gymshark’s highly anticipated, first-ever flagship store on Regent Street, which will finally: Managing International Business Dissertation, ARU, UK
- A new technology that has received a lot of interest lately is wireless sensor networks (WSNs). WSNs are made up of a sizable: Computer Networks Dissertation, KU, UK
- What are the underlying factors that significantly impact fan engagement and attendance at women’s football matches in England: Sports Management Dissertation, UOE, UK
- A Dutch-based multinational company started in 1943 in the southern part of Sweden called Småland as a one-person: International Business Dissertation, UOW, UK
- Locate a relevant body of knowledge and critically synthesize the literature in order to construct a research question: Supply Chain Management Dissertation, UoB, UK
- The main objective of the study is to examine the impact of cultural differences on fast-food chain MNEs: International Business Project Dissertation, LU, UK
- MS70124E: Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of geopolitical perspectives and their relevance to the contemporary: Geopolitical Economy for International Business Dissertation, UWL, UK
- Critically examine and challenge relevant theories, conceptual models, and techniques relevant to the selected dissertation: Business Enterprise & Management Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The most remarkable and applicable feature of creating a variance had the chance to address a new theme such: Policing and Criminal Justice Dissertation, ARU, UK
- My client is individuals who use IT in their everyday life. Ranging from businesses to everyday individuals: Cybersecurity and Forensic IT Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The United Arab Emirates is the only federal state in the Arab world with ambitious aspirations concerning: Health Care System Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The risks associated with the supply chain of fuels for heating and electricity generation have recently been characterized: Resource-Weighed Risks for Fuel Supply Dissertation, UON, UK
- When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective the procedure carried out: Mechanical Engineering Dissertation, UOL, UK
- Road traffic noise levels have risen over time, primarily due to increased traffic flow. In recent years, the United Kingdom: Civil Engineering Dissertation, AU, UK
- Every year, more than 1.25 million people die on the world’s roads because of traffic accidents, and approximately 50 million: Data Science Dissertation, US, UK
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the function of marketing communications tools in integrated brand: Brand Communications and Reputation Management Dissertation, RSM, UK
Electrical and electronic equipment has necessarily become a major part of human existence and development: Sustainable Environmental Management Dissertation, MUL, UK
|Middlesex University London (MUL)
|Sustainable Environmental Management
Electrical and electronic equipment has necessarily become a major part of human existence and development with the availability and utilization providing elastic benefits to the local, regional and global population. Nevertheless, production, consumption, and disposal have attracted several environmental and economic challenges that have affected humanity both in the short and long run. Also, this has led to various externalities which include the emission of greenhouse gases, the release of substances that are toxic to humans and the environment, among others.
To this end, several countries, which also include the developing countries are faced with the challenges of environmental and human health issues due to the widespread inadequacy in the management of electrical and electronic equipment waste which is mostly known as e-waste. Gaidajis, Angelakoglou & Aktsoglou noted that the e-waste management issue has attracted the local, regional, and global interest of politicians, non-governmental organizations, such as Greenpeace, Basel Action Network, Silicon Valley Toxics Coalition, the scientific community, among others.
In developing countries such as Nigeria, various e-waste management challenges include the lack of reliable infrastructure for proper waste management, the lack of legislation relating to e-waste, lack of framework for end-of-life product take-back, implementation of extended producer responsibility, among others.
Forti et al. argued that even in most developed countries with formal e-waste management systems, there are challenges of relatively low collection and recycling rates. A major point of emphasis that has challenged the need for effective and efficient e-waste management even at the global level is the short life cycles and the rapidly developing technology which has led to the geometric increase in e-waste volumes.
The types of e-waste include personal computers, laptops, mobile phones, electronic games, VCD/DVD players, photocopiers, radio gadgets, televisions, air conditioners, dishwashers, electric cookers, food mixers, iron, hairdryer, among others. Also, of importance in the life cycle of e-waste which is based on the 5Rs which are Reduce, Repair, Recover, Recycle and Re-use of electrical/electronic equipment. The life cycle of e-waste in Nigeria is a major challenge because of the high rate of preference for used electronics in the country.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
looking for an affordable dissertation writing service on Sustainable Environmental Management then contact UK Assignment Help. our writers have master’s and Ph.D. degrees in their respective fields. Our writers also provide step by step dissertation paper on management assignments within the deadline.