- Globalization, anti-globalization and the Golden Arches in France: an ethnographic study of McDonald’s French workers: Tumba Dissertation, UOL, UK
- What is expected specifically in the Introduction chapter is that it should introduce the core problem which is the research: Marketing Consumer Behavior Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The current study examined the effects of leadership style charismatic or autocratic on followers’ internal and external attributions: Workplace Leadership Dissertation, CU, UK
- The bar(bell) was set high for Gymshark’s highly anticipated, first-ever flagship store on Regent Street, which will finally: Managing International Business Dissertation, ARU, UK
- A new technology that has received a lot of interest lately is wireless sensor networks (WSNs). WSNs are made up of a sizable: Computer Networks Dissertation, KU, UK
- What are the underlying factors that significantly impact fan engagement and attendance at women’s football matches in England: Sports Management Dissertation, UOE, UK
- A Dutch-based multinational company started in 1943 in the southern part of Sweden called Småland as a one-person: International Business Dissertation, UOW, UK
- Locate a relevant body of knowledge and critically synthesize the literature in order to construct a research question: Supply Chain Management Dissertation, UoB, UK
- MS70124E: Demonstrate an understanding of the evolution of geopolitical perspectives and their relevance to the contemporary: Geopolitical Economy for International Business Dissertation, UWL, UK
- Critically examine and challenge relevant theories, conceptual models, and techniques relevant to the selected dissertation: Business Enterprise & Management Dissertation, UOS, UK
- The most remarkable and applicable feature of creating a variance had the chance to address a new theme such: Policing and Criminal Justice Dissertation, ARU, UK
- My client is individuals who use IT in their everyday life. Ranging from businesses to everyday individuals: Cybersecurity and Forensic IT Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The United Arab Emirates is the only federal state in the Arab world with ambitious aspirations concerning: Health Care System Dissertation, UOP, UK
- The risks associated with the supply chain of fuels for heating and electricity generation have recently been characterized: Resource-Weighed Risks for Fuel Supply Dissertation, UON, UK
- When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective the procedure carried out: Mechanical Engineering Dissertation, UOL, UK
- Road traffic noise levels have risen over time, primarily due to increased traffic flow. In recent years, the United Kingdom: Civil Engineering Dissertation, AU, UK
- Every year, more than 1.25 million people die on the world’s roads because of traffic accidents, and approximately 50 million: Data Science Dissertation, US, UK
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the function of marketing communications tools in integrated brand: Brand Communications and Reputation Management Dissertation, RSM, UK
- Pay has historically been a major concern for both companies and employees. Pay has a significant impact on the general living: Criminal Justice Dissertation, BU, UK
- Identify, plan, design and conduct an individual project, underpinned by independent research: Finance Dissertation, UOL, UK
The main objective of the study is to examine the impact of cultural differences on fast-food chain MNEs: International Business Project Dissertation, LU, UK
|University||Lancaster University (LU)|
|Subject||International Business Project|
The main objective of the study is to examine the impact of cultural differences on fast-food chain MNEs and how they adjust their strategies to perform successfully in the various diverse markets they enter. The main problems faced by Multinational fast-food corporations because of differences in cultural values and lifestyle differences while entering new markets will be closely examined and evaluated in the study.
The fast-food industry has made billions of dollars since 2005 and has risen by 40% annually. (Simi and Matusitz, 2015). Fast food franchises are looking for opportunities for international expansion and American fast food franchises have been expanding globally more swiftly than domestically; in 1994, there was an estimated thirteen percent rise in overseas sales compared to a seven percent increase in domestic sales (Lee and Ulgado, 1997).
Consumers’ purchase decisions and behavior are influenced by cultural values, which in turn affect their expectations for the products that best satisfy their needs (Bui, 2020) which is why it is a very important aspect of international business and a very relevant one because of the fast rate of globalization of fast-food chain MNEs in this modern era.
Cultural and lifestyle differences in the international markets that have always been a huge problem faced by the fast-food MNEs, which needs a careful examination of the market and extensive market research to overcome successfully. This study will be of aid to any business facing the same problems while expanding internationally by giving the reader knowledge through extensive study of the best fast-food chain MNEs such as KFC, McDonald’s, Subway, Domino, etc. which have faced the same problems and will examine how they have overcome this problem. The study by doing so helps the reader get both theoretical and practical knowledge of international business. This study was motivated by the lack of research on how cultural variations affect MNEs that operate fast-food chains and how they use adaptation techniques to deal with them.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Struggling with your international business project dissertation at Lancaster University (LU)? Look no further than Students Assignment Help UK. We are a trusted provider of assignment writing services in the UK, specializing in dissertation writing. Our experienced writers are well-versed in the field of international business and can deliver exceptional dissertations to help you secure excellent grades. Get in touch with us today and experience the difference of our reliable and efficient services.