- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
5CO01: Organizational change is a constant in many organizations, driven by a number of different forces including customers, markets, and technology: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, CIPD, UK
|Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
|5CO01: Organizational performance and culture in practice
Organizational change is a constant in many organizations, driven by a number of different forces including customers, markets, and technology. Yet research shows that most change initiatives fail to get their intended outcomes and may even limit an organization’s potential and its people. The effects of not managing change effectively can be devastating and long-lasting, so it’s important that people professionals understand the issues and equip themselves with techniques to support change management initiatives.
The factsheet looks at why change management is important, the implications of not managing change effectively, and the potential issues that can arise in change management processes. It offers a series of techniques to help ensure change is effective.
Technology and the future of work
How artificial intelligence (AI), robots, and automation are shaping the world of work, the ethical considerations, and the role of people professionals.
Much has been said about the potential impact of AI, robots, and automation on jobs and the future of work. A common view is that many jobs are at risk of being taken over by machines, potentially leading to large-scale job losses. Our research shows that while there are risks, there are at least as many opportunities to increase the number and quality of jobs. No doubt these technologies will change the nature of work as we know it. This change needs a proper people strategy led by people professionals.
This factsheet describes some of the technologies that are having an impact on the world of work. It looks at the ethical implications of using these technologies in the workplace and considers the role of people professionals in shaping the future of work for humans.
Please note that the purpose of this insight is to link you to CIPD’s research and evidence within the subject area so that you can engage with the latest thinking. It is not provided to replace the study required as part of the learning or as formative assessment material
Task – Questions
Knowledge and understanding of this core unit will be assessed by written answers to the questions below.
- Organizations differ in terms of structure, the products and/or services offered, and customers.
- Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of two types of organizational structures, including the reasons underpinning them.
- Analyze connections between organizational strategy, products, services, and customers.
- All organizations are affected to some extent by external factors and trends. The impact of these factors and trends could be positive, neutral, or negative, some are short-lived whilst others are long-lasting. Analyze a range of external factors and trends currently impacting organizations. Identify organizational priorities arising from the factors and trends analyzed.
- The CIPD’s report Workplace Technology: the employee experience states, ‘the impact of the latest technology revolution on how organizations create value and on the way people work spans all industries, economies, and parts of society. Assess the scale of technology within organizations and how it impacts work.
- Drawing on your reading, explain one theory or model which examines organizational culture AND interpret one theory or model which examines human behavior.
- Assess how people’s practices impact organizational culture and behavior, drawing on examples to support your arguments.
- Many organizations have managed considerable change in recent years. CIPD’s report, People Profession 2030: a collective view of future trends identifies ‘internal change’ as a key future trend.
- Explain different approaches to managing change
- Discuss models for how change is experienced.
- CIPD’s Good Work Index provides an annual benchmark of job quality. Data is gathered on seven dimensions of good work, including ‘health and wellbeing. Assess the importance of well-being at work and factors which impact wellbeing.
- Discuss the links between the employee lifecycle and different people’s practice roles.
- Analyze how people’s practice connects with other areas of an organization and supports wider people and organizational strategies.
- People professionals provide a service to internal customers but to truly add value, people professionals need to understand their customer’s needs. Discuss processes for consulting and engaging with internal customers to understand their needs.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Buy university assignment help at Students Assignment Help UK to secure top rank on 5CO01: Organizational performance and culture in practice assignment. our writers work 24 hours to offer the CIPD assignment solution, HND assignment help, Nursing assignment help, and engineering assignment help at a reasonable price.<