- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 45-LO4 Implement an E-Commerce strategy based on a given end-user requirement or specification-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
The world is a competitive place. Some people shop online and it can be hard for your business to keep up with sales. But e-commerce can help make it easier for you. It allows customers to buy things without coming in person and your store might get more customers too.
But there are many factors that you need to consider before jumping into e-commerce:
- First, you will need a website that has all the features people expect. You can make it easy for people to find what they are looking for by using keywords and tags.
- Second, you’ll need inventory management software so you know when products will come in and go out.
- Thirdly, if your store sells physical goods, make sure that you are able to ship them quickly and at the lowest cost. Use an online shipping calculator to get competitive quotes from different carriers.
- Finally, Make your site fast and easy to use. Keep it safe.
Demonstrate the E-Commerce strategy you made up
1. First, find out what type of product you would like to sell. Research the market for that product. This will tell you where your company falls in the spectrum. Sales may not be sustainable if you make a site that doesn’t have products and sells services instead.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
2.You need to decide what checkout process will work for your business. You can use traditional PayPal or SOP.
3. Search for a payment gateway provider with competitive rates. When you find one, make sure that it has good reporting features.
4. You should test your website to make sure it has all the features that people would expect. You should do this so people can shop on it.
5. Don’t forget to figure out the shipping rates for sending your physical goods. Shipping costs can vary and you might not get the best quotes if you don’t do your research.
6. Make sure to evaluate different advertising strategies, like pay-per-click campaigns or a local SEO consultant. This might be needed if your product is relevant in your area.
The strategy could be marketing, supply chain, or payment-based. For example, designing an online ordering system or an online payment system
The strategy is largely determined by the company’s level of investment in the digital space and its ability to use it well. Companies that are smarter about the Internet know more about how people behave on it, so they can make decisions based on that.
More multichannel retailing probably means that people will buy more things and it will make more money. To do this, designers need to think about things like shipping rates and how they might be used to drive more sales.
Evaluate the success of the design and implementation of the E-Commerce strategy
E-Commerce strategy helps a company sell products on the internet. This is not new, but now it’s more profitable because of technology. E-commerce strategies are a good way to be both cost-efficient for companies and consumers.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
For example, if you ship products, it will cost less for the customer to get the product they want.
E-Commerce is a way to market your company that includes selling things on the internet. One example of E-Commerce is Amazon. They sell many things and they offer a discount too.
SWOT analysis to evaluate the overall strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the implemented E-Commerce strategy
Strengths: E-commerce is less risky and has the potential for lower costs when compared to traditional stores.
Weaknesses: People can’t see products before they buy them. The risk of fraud is higher online than in stores. The Financial Review says that there are many incidents of people using stolen credit cards to buy things on Amazon.
Opportunities: Location-based services, social media integration with personal sites to create a one-stop-shop for products. Lastly, new bargaining practices such as interactive bid auctions offer various advantages to buyers and sellers alike.
Threats- Electronic security breaches are a growing danger because hacking into an eCommerce store takes seconds even without breaking through any physical or electronic barriers.
Custom assignment writing on E-Commerce & Strategy in the UK
Do you need urgent BTEC assignment help in the UK? If you need case study help in the UK, you have come to the right place. We have a team of the best prose writers in the UK. They have many years of experience in helping students complete their homework and helping the UK.
If you need a professional assignment writer who manages work samples or legal work, please contact us immediately. We know that more than 50% of our customers are learners. Students often say that I need help with UK research papers before the deadline. Please write my thesis cheap UK for me so that I can get good grades.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices