- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47-LO2 Compare the tools and technologies associated with business intelligence functionality-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
This unit aims to teach students about contracts. The unit will tell you what a valid contract is and how the law determines if the contract was reached. It will also help you understand when and why a contract needs to be in a particular form. Finally, it will talk about what happens when negotiating parties reach an agreement.
In this unit, students will learn about contracts. Terms and conditions are important for businesses. The classification of terms is also important. Students will be able to figure out what their duty of care is as a business and how it may affect their normal business operations.
On completion of this unit, students should have an understanding of what to do when someone breaks a contract. The law tries to make up for the harm done by awarding damages. Students will then explore contracts and torts in the business scenario using examples from decided cases.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Assignment solution on Law of Contract and Tort in the UK
Contract and Tort is a branch of law that involves how two people agree to trade something. If one person agrees to do something for the other, they are compensated. The other type of law is a tort which deals with unintentional things like injury or harm.
By the end of this unit students will be able to:
A valid contract is a legal agreement. It has four parts:
- an offer
- an agreement
- something of value given
- it must not break any laws like antitrust law.
If people want a contract to be binding, they have to agree in good faith. When one person does not do something, the other person can sue them. The most important thing is that both people understand what they are agreeing to. If only one of the parties does something, then it is not legally binding.
A contract cannot be valid if the person was bankrupt when it was signed. Or if any of the terms were illegal or unfair. Or if someone signed the contract while they were under drugs or alcohol.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The contents of the contract are established by the person or company seeking to enforce the contract.
The terms of the contract are established when one party unilaterally agrees to them, or, if a dispute arises, a judge decides in favor of one over another.
Contracts are documents with rules. They have many rules like how long you need to sell a product or service, and at what price you can sell it. To make sure there are no loopholes, we should use professional legal wording that is found in the contract.
Many remedies can be used if you feel someone has broken a contract. Your lawyer will know what to do based on the details of your situation. One remedy is a judicial injunction, which prevents one party from abusing their power or selling the property for example.
Justice delayed might be justice denied so it is important not to delay the process in any way you can control if something goes wrong. Also, hire someone who specializes in breaches right away. This could save you time and money if they are successful at getting everything fixed quickly and easily for you.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Under tort law, when someone does something careless to your property, you can claim they are negligent. If someone in California is careless with your property and this causes a loss, you can sue them and recover damages. You can also get economic losses such as lost wages or medical expenses for the injury. You may need to buy new things if they are broken too.
If you want to win in court, you need to show four things.
- First, that the other person did something wrong.
- Second, that they did not do enough to take care of their duty.
- Third, that this caused problems for you.
- Lastly, how much the damage is worth (if known).
Get assignment solution on Law of Contract and Tort in the UK
Have you worked hard to write Contract and Tort Law assignments, but failed to achieve what they wanted? When you are so close to ordering our law academic writing help, you don’t have to worry. When you browse our sample of contract law work, you will be surprised by its quality. More importantly, now is the time for you to show the professor how good you are academic. Now is the right time to put your law project in the hands of reliable, cheap, and most importantly the best legal clients in the UK. When you use our HND assignment help service to serve you around the clock, your needs related to assignments will be met here.
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices