- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 45-LO1 Examine the strategies employed and the impact of E-Commerce on business organisations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
Businesses have been using the internet to sell their products and services for many years now. E-commerce is important because it allows businesses to reach customers who cannot afford or access products in person. E-commerce also allows companies to gather better data about their customer base than traditional methods of advertising.
Recently, there has been an increase in both cybercrime and online shopping. This is because of the development of e-commerce. Organizations that are interested in using e-commerce should invest time and resources into protecting themselves from fraudsters before trying any other strategy.
Raised expectations for a quick and efficient service e.g. timely responses to customer communications, quick delivery of the product or service, accurate information, reduced pricing for the product/service, greater choice
A key to a successful business is customer satisfaction. A lot of companies are taking advantage of feedback and reviews to hear from customers so they can improve their services.
A company that listens to feedback and responds well will have a competitive edge. It is noticed that if you have high-quality products but bad service, then your customers will stop buying them even though they like your product. Low customer expectations raise the need for better service which leads to faster response time and low turnover rates.
Wider market, niche target marketing, lower overheads and costs, greater flexibility, and access to goods/services 27/7
The benefits are a wider marketing reach, increased rates of conversion, and the ability to use specific data for marketing purposes to create more personalized ads.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Niche target marketing is the act of targeting specific groups to satisfy their needs. The main benefit of niche marketing is that it provides these people what they are looking for. A business can get a lot of profit by providing one thing and perfecting it.
Lower overheads and costs mean that you are able to make a profit on a lower level of revenue, and profit margin. You can also fund your business with less capital required, operate at a lower cost per unit, produce more units for the same amount of investment.
Increased flexibility poses a number of physical benefits, such as a greater range of movement for both professional and recreational activities. Flexibility also helps improve blood circulation, prevents injuries, and increases joint stability.
As human beings, we are all motivated by a desire to maximize our degree of satisfaction. In other words, we want more goods and services because they will make us feel good–to varying degrees, depending on what they are and how they affect us.
In the future when there is, theoretically speaking unlimited access to goods and services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Visibility, security issues, and threats, downtime, high set up and maintenance costs, need to employ a technician or web-based administrator to manage the provision.
Having a website and not having it visible to the rest of the world is similar to not having one at all. It is important that you get your business online so people can see it and contact you. There are many providers who provide services such as hosting, domain registry, content management software, SSL certificates for secure web pages.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
As with any other process, there are security issues associated with e-commerce. The main ones being phishing scams and website cloning where attacker clones a legitimate site or part of a legitimate site to redirect customers.
Downtime means when your website goes down or displays errors in certain situations like system failure or temporarily unavailable service due to maintenance etc.
If you want your business online then be ready for high setup and maintenance costs.
For example, you will need a domain name for your business, this means registering the name and paying a small yearly fee for it; then you have to pay for hosting services (a place to keep your website); reliable web service provider like Unlimited Web Hosting Services; secure server security solutions require to protect your company or customers from hackers trying to gain access to confidential information like credit card numbers, etc.
A web-based administrator is a preferred choice if you want to keep costs low. We offer a wide array of web-based technologies that make it easy for our clients to run their site without having to pay for an onsite IT expert.
Buy Assignment solution on E-Commerce & Strategy in the UK
Have you worked hard to write HND assignments, but failed to achieve what they wanted? When you are so close to ordering our business assignment writing help, you don’t have to worry. When you browse our sample of marketing work, you will be surprised by its quality. More importantly, now is the time for you to show the professor how good you are academic. Now is the right time to put your E-Commerce project in the hands of reliable, cheap, and most importantly the best legal clients in the UK. When you use our strategy assignment service to serve you around the clock, your strategy distribution needs will be met here.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices