- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47-LO2 Compare the tools and technologies associated with business intelligence functionality-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
Recommend appropriate solutions to consumer and intellectual property law issues based upon the relevant legislation, case law, and regulations. Using an appropriate approach find a solution to your chosen problem as follows:
1) You were approached by Lucy Cook. She told you that she bought a phone from Talk-Talk Limited and it was faulty. She asked for a replacement or money back under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, but her contract with Talk-Talk has been terminated because she is now in breach of contract. After all, she paid late on the account. Her representative claims that the penalty clause should not be enforceable because it is both void and unreasonable.
2)Mary Smith wants to know if she can use a picture of someone without their permission. She has given you an advertisement with a picture on it. You are an intellectual property lawyer and you help with cases like this. You need to tell her what she can do about the problem.
3) You want to sell copies of a CD or DVD that has music and images on it. The original owner might not like this so please consider their rights when answering the question.
4)You have been asked to advise on what might happen if you made a contract for work that was not done correctly. You may be able to get your money back or ask for something else in return.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Also Read: Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers
It is a way to tell companies how we feel about the goods and services they provide. This includes money-back guarantees but also pledges to make reasonable amends for defective products.
It is a company review website. It needs to have content that is successful. Consumer Authority does not pay people for their reviews. Instead, it takes a flat fee from each conversion of the website. We do not allow advertisers to buy more positions on the site than the third position because we cannot control them and how they buy legitimacy through their ads.
An inquiry is a question that someone asks about something. This is the word for this in Latin. An inquiry can be to get more information about a subject or find out something that we don’t know. We use different words when asking questions depending on what we are looking for, and how pragmatic it might be to do it.
When a customer is not happy with the product he or she bought, they can get their money back, have it fixed or replaced. Sometimes there are no remedies in some areas.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Infringement of intellectual property rights:
Unauthorized use of the intellectual property is when you are using another company’s logo or name without their permission. It can be called “passing off”, which is a type of trademark infringement. Passing off occurs when the consumer thinks that products or services are those of another company.
One example is if P Company names its product “Starburst” and D Company puts packaging on a product that looks much like Starburst and sells it to consumers who think it’s original, then D would be liable for passing off under trademark law. Legal action in courts may often involve disputes over contracts about intellectual property rights governing patented invention, copyright tribunal, or alternative remedies such as conciliation boards.
The length and complexity of patent cases can make it hard to know which party is in the right. Sometimes, one party will sue another for either infringing on their patents or having a product that is not patented. In these cases, the patent must be clear about what it covers in order to avoid lawsuits by other people.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Custom assignment solution on Consumer and Intellectual Property Law in the UK
Our assignment experts in the UK help to provide excellent Consumer and Intellectual Property Law assistance to college students. Our experienced HND assignment experts have many years of experience in providing grammatically correct and unique answers to Law assignment tasks.
You can view the free samples for expert guidance and a clear understanding of the subject. Our reliable online business assignment help can help you solve all your problems, whether it’s essays, research papers, or coursework.
So, get our specialized and affordable UK academic assignment help from us right now.
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices