- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 45-LO2 Analyse the hardware, software, web-based, and database technologies involved in setting up a secure E-Commerce site-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
The purpose of this website is to help educate and inform readers about the various aspects involved with setting up a secure e-commerce site. This includes things that help you make your store. It is made with hardware, software, and databases so people can see it on the internet.
The first step in the process involves understanding how these different components work together by examining their individual functions within the system.
The second step is determining which technology will be best suited for your needs and lastly making sure it all works seamlessly together using a unified platform.
The components of a web architecture typically all work together to handle requests which come from the outside world. The most common way this is implemented is with a client and server. The client processes the request breaks it down into steps and transmits them to the sever. The server consolidates these steps from multiple clients and carries out actions to fulfill those requests – likely after consulting some database or storage arrangement on the back end.
Typical component types in web architectures are:
- Server Processor
- Client Requests Manager (CRM)
- Layer Developer (DLD)
- Database Management System (DBMS)
- Communications Layer Developer(CLD)
- Network Interface Card (NIC)
Hardware and software:
A web server is a computer that handles requests to view web pages. This includes interpreting and responding to electronic impulses received from the remote browser to handle data transmissions, such as formatting and sending HTML (the language of Web pages), graphics, URLs, and files up to the browser.
Your browser is an interface between you and the rest of the internet, used to navigate web pages and their content.
There are a variety of browsers to choose from today but they serve one goal, displaying a webpage you’ve selected for viewing.
The software on a server is integral in being the foundation of information technology. And when it comes to network operations, this software can be used as a sorting platform, which is crucial for data that must be disseminated onsite and offsite.
Web authoring tools allow one to take years of HTML coding skills and give them away by providing a program that automatically formats the page. It’s very handy for those who want to create pages but don’t know how or don’t have time to learn the finer points of web coding.
A database system is a type of information system that stores and retrieves large collections of structured data, usually as part of an enterprise.
Databases are a type of data system. Databases can be a lot of different things, like datasets or ledgers, or data structures.
Shopping cart software
It is designed with the intention of tracking shopping cart data and generating a report when completed.
It is an invaluable asset to the computer industry.
It includes programs that generate interactions on a screen for “computers, digital devices, and home appliances”.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Browser and platform compatibility
The Browser/Platform Compatibility Matrix for Sitecore offers up a summary of the Sitecore REST API compatibility across browsers and mobile platforms.
Networking technology e.g. TCP/IP addresses, ports, and protocols; domain names, multiple registrations of domains; setting up the server directory structure, deploying access configuration/security
The domain name needs to be registered in the company’s name. Some people mistakenly register their own domain, but that can lead to trouble with employers.
Uses and processes e.g. database-driven web pages, opening a connection to a database, storing data captured from forms, performing dynamic queries on the database, generating a web page response displaying the results of a query
A database is a place where many items are stored. The data in the database is organized into one or more tables. Tables have rows and columns with data that can be collected in files. You can design your database so the data has a certain format using queries. Queries allow the database user to extract specific information from large quantities of data stored in the tables.
All records in a table have the same type of field structures. But it is possible that these structures are different in different columns. For example, someone might put an email address in one column and phone details in another column. Some fields cannot be nullable when other fields can, like date of birth for example where you might not know when someone died.
Uses e.g. email support, forum; search engine optimization
Email and other Instant Messaging technologies are still the preferred modes of communication. Companies use phone calls or video chats for business-to-business service use cases instead of forums, email support, etc. because it is a better customer experience. They also get feedback from customers to see what the best technology is. This way, even though customers have different preferences or circumstances they will always get the best experience possible.
Hardware and software components required to support communications
All the recent hardware and software components necessary to support communications involve networking and are not relevant for an answer.
Some of the most popular courses in engineering are telecommunication, computer science, software engineering, embedded systems engineering, electrical engineering. It is not hard to build a network using these courses as building blocks.
A network lets you share information. Data is made up of videos, images, or audio files. The data networks make for high frequencies, so they can go even farther than older versions.
Features e.g. download speeds, transfer rates, the bandwidth required for given applications including text, graphics, video, speech
The features that make a good data transmission protocol are many. Not only does it need to be scalable, reliable, and efficient, but the bandwidth for given applications needs to be considered. Different types of data move at different speeds. This is because they use different protocols. Video requires greater bandwidth than text or graphics require.
Another way to send something is in 3D format versus 2D. It takes more bandwidth because you can’t show the perspective without at least four million pixels on the device.
In other words, not just any old threshold is going to work for your application; you have to make sure that the threshold you set is appropriate for what you want your application to do.
Get assignment solution on E-Commerce & Strategy in the UK
Looking for help with a strategy assignment in the UK to write a well-researched paper? We have a team of writers and assignment experts who have many years of experience in various types of writing (such as essays, thesis, case studies, reports, proposals, etc.). Therefore, you can get help with BTEC assignment from us at an affordable price, and we will provide you with accurate papers on assignment topics for planning, implementing, and evaluating marketing strategies. By providing you with non-plagiarized content in marketing assignment writing, you have a chance to earn an A+ grade.
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices