- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 39-LO3 Analyse and apply principles of successful selling-BTEC-HND-level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
There’s a lot to say about “successful selling,” but one could distill it down to two important principles – the importance of the buyer and the importance of a strong presentation.
First, the buyer is always right. This means that you should be thinking about how you’re helping them rather than what they’re going to help you with. Furthermore, this goes far beyond just being polite and displaying basic courtesy levels; your communication mustn’t be at cross-purposes with them or push any agenda (e.g., purchasing something). It comes back to exactly that point again – presenting value in such a way that benefits both parties collaboratively.
Second, presentation is key! Sellers today are expected to move with the times, and this comes with a whole host of new expectations. This means that you must be able to present yourself in a clear way across multiple mediums – e-mail, telephone, face to face, etc.. Also means updating your professional profile and LinkedIn constantly.
Turning customer information into knowledge:
Classification of sales leads: hot, warm, and cold
A hot lead is a person who will buy your product or service because they already need it.
Cold leads are people who don’t need what you sell now but might want it later.
Warm prospects are in the middle. They are not as easy to get as hot prospects, but they also require less work than cold prospects.
The cold vs warm approach
The cold approach is talked about a lot, but it’s not very prevalent. It’s essentially a one-time approach. On the other hand, the warm approach is done repeatedly over time that leads to eventual high performance and sustainable business practices.
Long-term success for a company relies on the customers. You need to manage their expectations. You do this by creating relationships with them and providing great service at every turn. To do this, you need some skills. Skills like understanding, empathy, and language skills are important if you want to be successful in sales.
Successful pitching and positioning
Successful positioning and pitching are all about increasing the likelihood that customers will follow through with their decision to purchase your product or service. On a basic level, this means making sure that you are communicating value in what your company does for customers. But think beyond price. What other valuable benefits does your company offer? And make sure to keep it focused on what customers want, too – not just what you would like them to have. Getting and retaining new clients starts with knowing how they think!
A “value proposition” is “what makes us different from our competitors.” It tells customers why they should do business with us as opposed to buying from some other vendor who offers similar products at lower pricing or better service guarantees. And the more benefits you offer, and the better you deliver those benefits to customers – regardless of price – the more likely they will be to buy from you.
Negotiation techniques and tactics: closing sales, handling objections, when to say ‘no’, ethics of behavior and overpromising
Successful negotiation techniques and tactics encompass a simple core philosophy – always be the one to say “no”! Salespeople must understand that sales are all about value exchanges, and when they are able to convincingly articulate their product’s benefits in relation to your requirements, it becomes easier for you to determine a fair price.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Setting clear expectations before meeting with customers will increase the likelihood of closing business deals where all parties walk away feeling satisfied. At a trade show, you should not over-promise by saying things that can’t happen or people will be unhappy. When you are in an online store, do not play the auction game. After the sale is made, contact the customer and agree on delivery date.
Building and managing relationships
Relationships are the foundation of everything in sales and so I want to devote a couple of minutes to this subject. Not everyone has expressed the importance of relationships the same way, but they all agree that it’s key to develop strong relationships with your clients and prospects.
Anne Fadiman once said, “Few things make people feel as impotent as a bad relationship”. A study found that a bad relationship can have a negative impact on people’s quality of life. 86% of people thought so.. So how do you create these relationships? Well, one word comes up more than any other piece of advice: communication. Great communicators help us reach out to our partners and create strong relationships.
Exit and terminating relationships
There are a few important things to do before you go into an exit strategy-
- First, be aware that it may not always be possible for the best reasons. You have to be able to know when it is time for you and don’t just walk away because everything seems bad.
- Check-in with your partner or potential future one if there is abuse or disrespect going on- finding out how someone has treated my loved ones can provide helpful clues about what I might deal with too!
- Have closure- tell their friends, family members- goodbye, let them know where they’re coming from so that they can share your journey of leaving with you even though they can’t physically be there.
Terminating a relationship is hard, but it should make things easier in the future. It’s better to let go of resentment. One important thing to remember: when ending a relationship, always be sure that your partner is ready first. This way, you and your partner are not stuck in a back-and-forth phone call or text message for an emotional drain on both of you.
Get the assignment solution on Sales Management in the UK
Are you afraid that assignments in marketing research will be rejected? You don’t have to be afraid now, because when you hire our university assignment helper we will write well-written papers, essays, research papers, reports, etc. No matter how tricky your topic is, our professional management task writers will handle it with their outstanding research and writing skills. Our content is the most unique on the market. So, waiting now is just a waste of time, don’t you think?
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices