- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You have recently been appointed as Assistant Engineering Project Manager within a global manufacturing company: Mechanical Engineering Assignment, UCAS, UK
|Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
You have recently been appointed as Assistant Engineering Project Manager within a global manufacturing company “Tourat Industries” whose core business lies in the manufacture and provision of high-quality engineering products and services.
The company brand is facing significant competition and aims to consolidate its position and improve its place in the global market, with an increased emphasis on “Safety” across all its products and services. Your line manager is the Senior Project Manager for Engineering Development and you have been seconded to his team to provide project engineering support.
To test and improve your competency, you have been instructed to formulate and plan an engineering project of your choice, using your own experience and technical knowledge.
Your line manager has requested that your project addresses the core theme of Safety, as highlighted in item 1 below.
You have also been requested to provide evidence of collaboration with other company disciplines and team members.
Your line manager has advised that you are to deliver a professional engineering project, therefore your assignment will need to address a range of project topics in addition to engineering design. To support your professional development your project will need to convey environment and ethical factors relevant to your project and the company’s business activities.
You should also provide some evidence of original thought and innovation along with entrepreneurial skills, applicable to your work. In addition to the above your project should address the following key areas:
1. Define what this means and provide evidence of research and engineering techniques that can be implemented to improve product or service performance in relation to your project.
2. Define the techniques which you have considered and used within your project.
3. Define those which you have encountered and are relevant to your project and discuss the practical methods and techniques that you have used to mitigate such risks.
4. Explain where these have been considered and applied within your project.
5. Explain those which are relevant to your industry and your project.
Your assignment will require you to complete the following:
Select an appropriate engineering-based project and formulate and develop a professional project plan.
This will be in the form of a comprehensive report in which you will consider several engineering-based options, appropriate for your own level of experience.
You may carry out a feasibility study to help choose and to justify your final project selection from these options, being sure to acknowledge the core theme of safety throughout.
You may use a project plan template or any from your previous experiences, however, your plan should be clear and concise in its format.
You are strongly encouraged to demonstrate your own competency and professionalism.
Your report should address all the previously listed factors where these are appropriate and you should include a discussion on how your project has been influenced by relevant legislation and any important ethical factors, both within your specific industry and in engineering in general.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
We offer the best university assignment help in Mechanical Engineering in the UK. Our team of brilliant writers are highly trained and experienced to deliver top-quality solution on engineering assignments on time.