- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
You have recently been appointed as Assistant Engineering Project Manager within a global manufacturing company: Mechanical Engineering Assignment, UCAS, UK
|University||Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)|
You have recently been appointed as Assistant Engineering Project Manager within a global manufacturing company “Tourat Industries” whose core business lies in the manufacture and provision of high-quality engineering products and services.
The company brand is facing significant competition and aims to consolidate its position and improve its place in the global market, with an increased emphasis on “Safety” across all its products and services. Your line manager is the Senior Project Manager for Engineering Development and you have been seconded to his team to provide project engineering support.
To test and improve your competency, you have been instructed to formulate and plan an engineering project of your choice, using your own experience and technical knowledge.
Your line manager has requested that your project addresses the core theme of Safety, as highlighted in item 1 below.
You have also been requested to provide evidence of collaboration with other company disciplines and team members.
Your line manager has advised that you are to deliver a professional engineering project, therefore your assignment will need to address a range of project topics in addition to engineering design. To support your professional development your project will need to convey environment and ethical factors relevant to your project and the company’s business activities.
You should also provide some evidence of original thought and innovation along with entrepreneurial skills, applicable to your work. In addition to the above your project should address the following key areas:
1. Define what this means and provide evidence of research and engineering techniques that can be implemented to improve product or service performance in relation to your project.
2. Define the techniques which you have considered and used within your project.
3. Define those which you have encountered and are relevant to your project and discuss the practical methods and techniques that you have used to mitigate such risks.
4. Explain where these have been considered and applied within your project.
5. Explain those which are relevant to your industry and your project.
Your assignment will require you to complete the following:
Select an appropriate engineering-based project and formulate and develop a professional project plan.
This will be in the form of a comprehensive report in which you will consider several engineering-based options, appropriate for your own level of experience.
You may carry out a feasibility study to help choose and to justify your final project selection from these options, being sure to acknowledge the core theme of safety throughout.
You may use a project plan template or any from your previous experiences, however, your plan should be clear and concise in its format.
You are strongly encouraged to demonstrate your own competency and professionalism.
Your report should address all the previously listed factors where these are appropriate and you should include a discussion on how your project has been influenced by relevant legislation and any important ethical factors, both within your specific industry and in engineering in general.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
We offer the best university assignment help in Mechanical Engineering in the UK. Our team of brilliant writers are highly trained and experienced to deliver top-quality solution on engineering assignments on time.