- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
YHS253: Understand The Concept Of A Balanced Diet: Nutrition And Digestion Assignment, UOL, UK
|University||University College London (UCL)|
|Subject||YHS253: Nutrition And Digestion|
1. Understand the concept of a balanced diet.
2. Understand that digestion is the breakdown of food for absorption and utilization.
3. Understand the structure and functions of the human digestive system.
There are seven components of a balanced human diet. Concisely explain the seven components and their main roles for nutritional health.
If you have an imbalanced diet, this could potentially lead to a longer-term imbalance of vital nutrients and you could become unwell.
Explain what is meant by the term ‘imbalanced diet’. Develop this explanation to include the consequences of an imbalanced diet relating to:
1. High blood pressure
2. Why particular symptoms of deficiency develop to a lack of one vital nutrient of your choice.
Both Javid and Alicia have been researching the current recommended approach to a healthy diet. They are both aged 27.
Describe the sort of diet that it might be recommended that they should follow to ensure the maximum health benefits for these different sexes.
The alimentary canal is a long tube that starts at the mouth and ends at the anus. The cellular and tissue structure of this tube (histology) varies in different regions.
Clearly present how all parts of the alimentary canal (digestive tract), together with the accessory organs make up the digestive system. Use at least one diagram (that can be downloaded) and concise descriptions to clarify their location in the digestive system (AC 3.1).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Concisely explain the functions of the mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small & large intestines, rectum, and anus (AC 3.2)
Describe the histology of the alimentary canal, particularly to identify the variations in structure between the stomach, duodenum, and ileum. Include an image in your answer.
Food is broken down in the process of digestion. This is brought about by the action of proteins called enzymes.
a) Define the following terms:
1. Intracellular digestion
2. Extracellular digestion
3. Mechanical digestion
4. Chemical digestion
b) You decide to eat a ham sandwich for your lunch. Your sandwich consists of bread, butter, and ham. Explain how digestive enzymes work throughout the digestive tract to break down your ham sandwich into its smallest components that can be used by your body.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Once food has been broken down by enzymes, the products of the breakdown need to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
Explain the roles of the lacteals and capillaries in absorption within the villi in the ileum. Include an image of a lacteal in your answer (AC 2.2).
The liver has many functions, but its main job within the digestive system is to process the nutrients absorbed from the small intestine. It also helps with the digestion of fats which starts with the emulsification process.
Concisely describe the importance of the liver relating to the emulsification process and for metabolizing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats (AC 3.4)?
Looking for affordable assignment writing help on (YHS253) Nutrition And Digestion in the UK? then Students Assignment help the UK is the precise place. London assignment help formed a team of experienced and proficient writers who have years of experience in providing their skills and assistance on Safeguarding in Health and Social Care at a cheap price.