- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
YHS253: Understand The Concept Of A Balanced Diet: Nutrition And Digestion Assignment, UOL, UK
|University College London (UCL)
|YHS253: Nutrition And Digestion
1. Understand the concept of a balanced diet.
2. Understand that digestion is the breakdown of food for absorption and utilization.
3. Understand the structure and functions of the human digestive system.
There are seven components of a balanced human diet. Concisely explain the seven components and their main roles for nutritional health.
If you have an imbalanced diet, this could potentially lead to a longer-term imbalance of vital nutrients and you could become unwell.
Explain what is meant by the term ‘imbalanced diet’. Develop this explanation to include the consequences of an imbalanced diet relating to:
1. High blood pressure
2. Why particular symptoms of deficiency develop to a lack of one vital nutrient of your choice.
Both Javid and Alicia have been researching the current recommended approach to a healthy diet. They are both aged 27.
Describe the sort of diet that it might be recommended that they should follow to ensure the maximum health benefits for these different sexes.
The alimentary canal is a long tube that starts at the mouth and ends at the anus. The cellular and tissue structure of this tube (histology) varies in different regions.
Clearly present how all parts of the alimentary canal (digestive tract), together with the accessory organs make up the digestive system. Use at least one diagram (that can be downloaded) and concise descriptions to clarify their location in the digestive system (AC 3.1).
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Concisely explain the functions of the mouth, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small & large intestines, rectum, and anus (AC 3.2)
Describe the histology of the alimentary canal, particularly to identify the variations in structure between the stomach, duodenum, and ileum. Include an image in your answer.
Food is broken down in the process of digestion. This is brought about by the action of proteins called enzymes.
a) Define the following terms:
1. Intracellular digestion
2. Extracellular digestion
3. Mechanical digestion
4. Chemical digestion
b) You decide to eat a ham sandwich for your lunch. Your sandwich consists of bread, butter, and ham. Explain how digestive enzymes work throughout the digestive tract to break down your ham sandwich into its smallest components that can be used by your body.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
Once food has been broken down by enzymes, the products of the breakdown need to be absorbed into the bloodstream.
Explain the roles of the lacteals and capillaries in absorption within the villi in the ileum. Include an image of a lacteal in your answer (AC 2.2).
The liver has many functions, but its main job within the digestive system is to process the nutrients absorbed from the small intestine. It also helps with the digestion of fats which starts with the emulsification process.
Concisely describe the importance of the liver relating to the emulsification process and for metabolizing carbohydrates, proteins, and fats (AC 3.4)?
Looking for affordable assignment writing help on (YHS253) Nutrition And Digestion in the UK? then Students Assignment help the UK is the precise place. London assignment help formed a team of experienced and proficient writers who have years of experience in providing their skills and assistance on Safeguarding in Health and Social Care at a cheap price.