- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
Write the item class hierarchy and load the provided item data into the shop: Computer science Assignment, UCAS, UK
|Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
Blog charts Media is looking to add to its legendary film and game catalog by creating an online role-playing game (RPG) of the blockbuster hit “Larry Blotter and the Janitor of Marzipan”.
The film in which young wizard Larry Blotter takes an industrial placement year at Marzipan prison as a janitor includes all the favorite characters from the series such as headmaster Professor Mumblebore and potions/foreign languages master Several Crêpes.
Blog charts Media had tasked a development company with the job of building the online RPG inventory manager, however midway through development, the company went bust and you have now been tasked with finishing the
The RPG manager has three main components, the Shop, the Inventory, and the Character. The shop lists the items available to Larry Blotter to help him clean the prison. Larry can buy these items to store in his inventory. Once in the inventory, Larry can equip these items to the relevant place, either in his hands, as clothing, or as spells; or sell them back to the shop. As Larry equips items, he will gain cleaning and protective magic.
There are three categories of items: hand, clothing, and spells. Larry can only ever carry 150kg of weight at any one time and has a total of 200 gold to buy items with. The final user interface will look something like the following:
Write the item class hierarchy and load the provided item data into the shop.
Buy and sell items from the shop. These are then to appear in the character’s inventory. Create a new item to appear in the shop.
Equip and unequip items to the character based on the rules given. Update the character’s attributes. Sort the lists by implementing the IComparable interface for the Item class.
Save and load the state of the program.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Students Assignment Help UK consists of qualified experts who provide do my assignment service to UK students. our native writers are professional English speakers and offer error-free and 100% plagiarism-free assistance on nursing assignments, management assignments, BTEC assignments, HND assignments, etc at a cost-effective price.