- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
George and Vera both lived together in their own home on Plum Lane in The Burroughs They had been married for over 50 years—they had one daughter, and the good life: Nursing Assignment, UOE, UK
|University of Edinburgh(UoE)
- Outline and describe physiological principles of how the body achieves balance and imbalance with specific reference to physical, psychological and behavioural stress responses.
- Discuss pharmacology with reference to the nurse’s role in medicines optimisation
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
George and Vera both lived together in their own home on Plum Lane in The Burroughs. They had been married for over 50 years—they had one daughter, and good life, and a supportive circle of friends. Several years ago, Vera was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and recently died in a residential care home from Covid-19. George had been her primary carer in their home. George has been going through a period of sadness, coming to terms that Vera will no longer be there.
George is 80 years old, and he has just been admitted to the Accident and Emergency Department of the local hospital. Following several investigations, it was deemed necessary to transfer him to a medical ward.
His 40-year-old daughter, who lives in Manchester, worried that George was not answering his phone, visited him. She found him sitting in a chair, staring at the television in the lounge. He looked unshaven, unkempt, and eyes sunken. He appeared to be flushed and reddish. His daughter tried to speak with him, but he was relatively quiet and withdrawn. She looked around and discovered and could smell a strong odour of urine. His blood pressure tablets were in the container on the table, and it appears he has not been taking them as the container is full.
She tried to get him to stand up to wash, but he appeared to have a weakness on one side, hence was unable to get up. She went into the kitchen, only to find the fridge empty.
The daughter became very concerned and rang for an ambulance. The paramedic felt it was urgent to take him to the hospital.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you are finding it difficult to do your Nursing assignment, you can hire our online assignment writers in the UK. Students Assignment Help UK has a team of academic writers who are providing the best nursing assignment help in the UK at affordable prices.