- Vegetable oil is an important component of cooking and food preparation in many cultures: Economics Assignment, UOC, UK
- Identify further areas for development through mentoring and Discuss the different methods of coaching and training available to the coach: Coaching and Mentoring Assignment, UOW, UK
- BBS003-1: DIL Haulage (Leighton Buzzard UK) What issues may impact the company’s development and growth? Issues: Foundations of Business Communication Assignment, BU, UK
- Unit 40: Produce a critical evaluation of the international marketing context, including insights into how organizations should adapt their marketing strategies for various markets: International Marketing Assignment, CU, UK
- On September 6th, Thursday, AXION Airways announced it had suffered a breach resulting in the theft of customer data: OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Ali works as Maternity Support Worker. Whilst attending a birth on a labour ward during a very busy period when staffing levels: Health and Social Care Provision Assignment, UU, UK
- Maxwell Building in Peel Park campus, University of Salford, is to be demolished and replaced with a 6-storey building: Soil Mechanics Assignment, ICL, UK
- COM4009: You have joined the technical support team at a small firm (100 employees) with plans for rapid expansion.: Productivity and Collaboration Tools for Learning and Work Assignment, AU, UK
- Bicycle Rack When a full design specification was produced and the weighted objective procedure carried out: Engineering design Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explain why legislation is necessary to protect the rights of individuals who cannot make decisions for themselves.: Understanding mental capacity Assignment, OAL, UK
- Critically discuss the following statement by Anita Roddick with reference to the value paradox: Business Management Assignment, OBU, UK
- 5CO01: Organizational change is a constant in many organizations, driven by a number of different forces including customers, markets, and technology: Organisational performance and culture in practice Assignment, CIPD, UK
- You should propose and outline your strategy drawing on the findings of your critical audit: Digital Marketing Assignment, UOP, UK
- Identify the power of the police to reduce the impact of crime on society: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify the knowledge and information about the system of criminal justice and its alternative to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- The learning procedure about offender management changes my opinion about the justice system: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Identify that police is one of the important characteristics in the justice society to reduce crime in the community: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- From the individual week, I learned about the development of criminology and its various characteristic that influences the diverse range: Security and Offender Management Assignment, DC, Ireland
- Discuss how the supply chain activities of Cross Docking and Activity Based Costing enable transport operators to reduce costs: Global Supply Chain Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- IB98R: Write an essay that Evaluates, from critical perspectives, the role that dialogue and politicized conformance play in shaping employees: Leading and Managing Change Assignment, UOW, UK
Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals: Safeguarding Assignment, BCU, UK
|University||Birmingham City University (BCU)|
1. Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals. Explain what you would do if you were to identify unsafe practices and also what you would do if no action was taken after you had reported them. GUIDANCE Unsafe practices may include: – poor working practices – resource difficulties – operational difficulties. Describe what you feel are unsafe practices. What are your settings policies for reporting them and what would you do if nothing is done to rectify them.
2. Outline how the likelihood of abuse can be reduced by managing risk and focusing on prevention.
3. Describe the potential risks presented by: – the use of electronic communication devices – the use of the internet – the use of social networking sites – carrying out financial transactions online and explain ways to reduce the risk presented by each activity
4. Explain the importance of balancing measures for online safety against the benefits to individuals of using electronic systems and devices
5. Explain the importance of an accessible complaints procedure for reducing the likelihood of abuse. How does an accessible complaints procedure reduce abuse in the care setting?
6. Identify the sources of information and advice about your own role in safeguarding and protecting individuals from abuse, including whistle-blowing. Explain where you could go for support when you need advice beyond your expertise. Think about where you would information and advice if you needed it. Ensure you include details of how you find out about “whistle-blowing” if you needed to.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you are searching for native writers to get online assignment help in UK, then you are at the right website. You can get a CIPD assignment solution at cheap prices. We have highly qualified writers who can provide the best quality answers in all types of assignments such as essays, dissertation writing, thesis, case studies, and more within the deadline.