- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals: Safeguarding Assignment, BCU, UK
|Birmingham City University (BCU)
1. Describe what is meant by the term ‘unsafe practices that may affect the well-being of individuals. Explain what you would do if you were to identify unsafe practices and also what you would do if no action was taken after you had reported them. GUIDANCE Unsafe practices may include: – poor working practices – resource difficulties – operational difficulties. Describe what you feel are unsafe practices. What are your settings policies for reporting them and what would you do if nothing is done to rectify them.
2. Outline how the likelihood of abuse can be reduced by managing risk and focusing on prevention.
3. Describe the potential risks presented by: – the use of electronic communication devices – the use of the internet – the use of social networking sites – carrying out financial transactions online and explain ways to reduce the risk presented by each activity
4. Explain the importance of balancing measures for online safety against the benefits to individuals of using electronic systems and devices
5. Explain the importance of an accessible complaints procedure for reducing the likelihood of abuse. How does an accessible complaints procedure reduce abuse in the care setting?
6. Identify the sources of information and advice about your own role in safeguarding and protecting individuals from abuse, including whistle-blowing. Explain where you could go for support when you need advice beyond your expertise. Think about where you would information and advice if you needed it. Ensure you include details of how you find out about “whistle-blowing” if you needed to.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
If you are searching for native writers to get online assignment help in UK, then you are at the right website. You can get a CIPD assignment solution at cheap prices. We have highly qualified writers who can provide the best quality answers in all types of assignments such as essays, dissertation writing, thesis, case studies, and more within the deadline.