- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
BN2007: Propose, sketch and describe a heating system to be installed in this building justifying your choice: Building Services Integration, Assignment, UCLan, UK
|University||University Of Central Lancashire (UCLan)|
|Subject||BN2007: Building Services Integration|
A 5-story office building is to be provided by mechanical, public health, and electrical systems. The building has the basement and top roof spaces available for plant allocation. You have been approached by the client from the outset to give advice on the integration of Mechanical and Electrical building services in this building. You are faced with the following duties to perform:
Mechanical HVAC Services
- Propose, sketch and describe a heating system to be installed in this building justifying your choice.
- Explain THREE factors that should be included in the decision on the position of the heat emitters? Give examples and illustrate your answer. What safety precautions must be taken in this building in areas occupied by disabled people?
- State, with reasons, the appropriate combinations of natural and mechanical ventilation for the toilets and basement boiler room areas in this building, support your answer with clear sketches where appropriate.
- It is found that if a high-level air supply system is used in this building there would not be enough space in the ceiling void (above the false ceiling) to accommodate ductwork and air supply boxes. Recommend a proposal on what alternative system should be used and why. Comment on all aspects that you may consider.
- If an air handling unit is allocated on the roof and the refrigeration plant is in the basement, by means of a clear sketch show how they are linked to each other. What builder’s work is needed to accommodate air distribution installation with regard to the shell and the core of the building? Can a heat pump system be used in this office block to replace the air conditioning and part of the central heating system? Justify your answer.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Electrical and Transportation Services :
- Prepare a site program for the main contractor for the installation and operation of temporary site electrical services for this building including the factors that should be taken into consideration?
- Propose an artificial lighting system for one typical floor. Explain the reason(s) for your choice.
- How can your proposal contribute to a “sustainable building design” and how can it be integrated with the provision of daylight to minimize the use of electrical lighting?
Fire and Security systems
If a sprinkler system is proposed in this building, explain how it functions, giving details of the alternative operating modes available and how it integrates with the building control system. State the suitable sources of water for sprinklers.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you facing a problem with writing an engineering assignment? Never mind we have the Best assignment engineer writers with lots of experience in assignment writing who complete your engineering assignment and provide 100% error-free content at low prices