- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
AENG20001: Explain in your own words why we use the body axes and earth axes, what they are, and the relationship between them: Flight Dynamics and Control Assignment, UOB, UK
|University of Bristol (UOB)
|AENG20001: Flight Dynamics and Control
Part A – Axes, Balance and Stability
Figure Q1 shows the body axes of an aircraft and the earth axes that can be referenced.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
1) Explain in your own words why we use the body axes and earth axes, what they are, and the relationship between them.
2) Define the wind axes and explain how they are related to the motion of the aircraft in the presence of steady wind. How might these appear within a flight dynamics model?
Figure Q3 below shows the CG limits for a commercial aircraft.
3) Explain the source of the different limits, the reason for the loops in the centre of the diagram and the terms MZFW, MLW and MTOW.
4) Explain the link between Figure Q3 and the longitudinal stability of the aircraft. How is this linked to the equation for elevator angle to trim? Use the terms static margin and neutral point within your answer.
5) State what is meant by the manoeuvre margin and explain the difference between the manoeuvre point and the neutral point.
Part B – Equations of Motion
6) Provide the key steps involved in the derivation of the equations of motion for a rigid body aircraft in your own words. Explain any underlying assumptions in your answer and discuss the role that the inertial terms play in the equations. You may choose to include part or all of the equations in your description if you wish.
7) What do we mean by the terms ‘trimming’ and ‘linearisation’ with regard to the rigid body equations of motion for an aircraft?
Part C – Strip Theory
8) In your own words explain the term ‘strip theory’ and how we have applied it in our course. Include in your answer a description of the associated limitations and assumptions.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you looking for cheap assignment help to finish your