- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
7CO04: Explain how and why you chose the terms of reference for your project The terms of reference should state the prime purpose: Business Research in People Practice Assignment, CIPD, UK
|Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
|7CO04: Business Research in People Practice
Explain how and why you chose the terms of reference for your project The terms of reference should state the prime purpose of the project, the resources required for its completion in terms of broad costs and support, and the deadline date for submission. These must be precise, manageable, and achievable in the time allowed. It is a good idea to use a GANTT a chart that shows a clear timeline for each stage of the project – this can be located in the Appendix
Develop a literature review that focuses on the key people’s practice
issues you are investigating, and critically analyses a targeted range of literature from academic, professional, and practitioner sources This requires an analysis of published material and reputable online sources relating to the student’s terms of reference and provides the underpinning support for the research questions. Sources may include:
1) textbooks on HR/L&D and relevant papers in peer-reviewed academic journals.
2) practitioner-oriented publications and reputable online websites, offer a more practical treatment of the topics addressed in the project. These include CIPD Reports and Surveys, government publications, material from employer organizations/trade unions, and independent think tanks in the country where the research is undertaken.
3) any other source which provides data on specialist areas of people’s practice. Since relatively few words are allowed for this task, it is advised that no more than 10-12 sources are actually used directly in the report; however, given that most learners will read more than that, the full list of publications should be cited in the bibliography. Learners are strongly advised to keep notes of key material when compiling their literature reviews.
It is critical that they explore ideas by searching different publications, engaging with the arguments, and analyzing the literature so it is presented in a clear and concise way in line with both the terms of reference and the research questions.
Primary data is material learners collect themselves, either individually or in a team. It is important to pilot the questions to be used in an interview, focus group, or survey to make sure they are appropriate.
Secondary data is material collected by someone else, either as part of an internal survey in the same or another organization, or published data sets such as in the CIPD Research Reports or from the Office for National Statistics. Both types of data can be used in BRPP reports but it is crucial that learners do not over-stretch themselves here.
People professionals are expected to display ethical practice, particularly if they are collecting data on other people. Ethical issues arise at several stages in the project, and some guidance can be found in the CIPD’s 2019 publication Ethics at Work: an employer’s guide. Key issues relate to:
respondents signing an ethical approval form if data is collected from them; reassurance that names will not appear in the report without their approval; a commitment not to share personal data without agreement; secure data storage provisions.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Do you need help with your 7CO04: Business Research in People Practice assignment? At Students Assignment Help UK We have an expert team of brilliant writers who are ready to provide high-quality answers on CIPD assignments to college or university students.