- What are the macroeconomic paradoxes?: Macro Economics Assignment, SOAS, UK
- A service user who left home at 16 and struggled emotionally and financially suffered a psychotic breakdown at the age of 19: Nursing BSC Assignment, MUL, UK
- You represent a cost consultancy and your client, a large public body, is unsure about the tendering process: Quantity Surveying Assignment, UOG, UK
- Prepare the journals for the year-end adjustments, show all your workings, and state any assumptions: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, Uk
- Prepare the journals for the transactions that occurred during the year but have not yet been accounted for: Accounting and finance Course Work, UOW, UK
- The Pearson-set theme for use with Level 5 Unit 19: Research Project is Corporate Social Responsibility: Research Project Assignment, BIC, UK
- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
5OS07: You are the HR Advisor at the Orchard Group, a private care home provider There are 8 private care homes across Hampshire and Oxford: Well-being at work Assignment, CIPD,UK
|University||Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)|
|Subject||5OS07: Well-being at work|
You are the HR Advisor at the Orchard Group, a private care home provider. There are 8 private care homes across Hampshire and Oxford and in total they have around 150 full and part time employees, alongside 20 zero hours workers. The Group pay the national living wage and offer the following benefits: an employee assistance programme with phone and website access; enhanced bank holiday pay; a recognition programme (gift vouchers); long
service awards (gift vouchers) and high street discounts.
Recently there has been an increase in absences across the Group, particularly for front line employees. This is causing resourcing issues and impacting on the service users, your residents. You have also noticed that there is a steady increase in performance issues, and this has been echoed by your colleague. You are concerned that these issues might result in increased turnover, which already stands at 33%.
You have raised your concerns with the People Director, and they have tasked you with creating a business case for investing in a wellbeing programme. You will also generate the design and implementation plan for a tailored wellbeing programme to meet the needs of the Group.
Task One – Briefing paper for the senior leadership team
You have been tasked with producing a briefing paper for the senior leadership team, setting out the relevance of wellbeing to the workplace. The aim is to persuade and influence the organisation to invest time and resources into implementing a wellbeing programme. Use the indicative content to support your response.
a) Critically evaluate at least 2 issues and 2 key theories in wellbeing at work and explain their relevance within your workplace of choice. (AC 1.1)
To answer this section, you need to evaluate:
The pros and cons of two well being theories and how these might be used in the workplace.
Evaluate the two issues facing the workplace and why these are important.
Tip: use the Orchard group case study to identify the two issues and its importance.
b) Define wellbeing and using specific organisational examples, explain and justify how wellbeing can be managed to support organisational goals. (AC 1.2)
Give two specific examples from the organisation, explain how wellbeing can support the achievement of organisational goals.
Tip: use the Orchard group case study to show how two organisational goals can be achieved through two specific well being examples.
c) Assess the value of adopting wellbeing practices in organisations, supported by research sources. (AC 1.3)
Assess the various benefits of adopting wellbeing practices in an organisation. These need to be backed by relevant research and academic sources.
Assess means to comment on whether the academic theory is strong or not.
Tip: you can include the example from your organisation to demonstrate the value of wellbeing practices.
Task Two – Review of organisational practice
Following your briefing paper, the senior leadership team have agreed that the People team can proceed with the project. You have been asked by the People Director to develop the wellbeing program for the organisation, including the activities required to implement it successfully.
In doing so, you’re required to present a report which reviews the range of practices currently in place, considering what will be most beneficial for the organisation, with rationale for your thinking.
Section 1 – Organisational context shaping wellbeing
This section provides an overview of how different organisational contexts shape wellbeing approaches.
Analyse the internal and external factors impacting on the organisation and identify the top 2-3 areas that the organisation should focus on. Support your analysis with relevant research and/or organisational examples. (AC 2.3)
Analyse TWO internal and TWO external factors that impact on the wellbeing in an organisation.
For your organisation, identify THREE areas of wellbeing that need to be focussed on.
Tip: choose strong and relevant examples from your organisation so that you can use them to answer the other ACs.
Using at least 3 examples, explain how wellbeing can be integrated with other areas of people practice. (AC 2.2)
For the THREE wellbeing areas identified in AC 2.3, you need to discuss how they are integrated with other areas of people practice.
Section 2 – Value of wellbeing initiatives
This section explores a range of wellbeing initiatives and assesses the value they can add to meet organisational needs.
Consider existing organisational practices and determine the value they add in meeting organisational needs. (AC 3.1)
For the THREE wellbeing areas identified in AC 2.3, describe the value it adds in meeting the organisational needs.
Recommend a minimum of 3 suitable wellbeing initiatives and present an implementation plan which will meet your organisational needs. Justify your thinking, including research and/or organisational examples. (AC 3.2)
For the ALL the THREE wellbeing areas identified in AC 2.3, you need to create an implementation plan.
The plan should include:
– what activity in will include,
– the resources (cost, material, effort, etc) required,
– the justification for choosing the activities
– timescale for delivery
Section 3 – Implementation and evaluation of wellbeing initiatives
Explain the steps needed to ensure successful implementation of the wellbeing programme.
You need to explain the steps that will ensure that it is successfully implemented.
Outline the steps which can be taken to support effective stakeholder contribution and how this can impact on improved wellbeing at work. (AC 2.1)
Explain the ways in which a wellbeing programme can be evaluated and monitored. Assess and identify specific measures to review the quality of each recommended initiative, justifying your thinking.
You need to explain different ways (atleast two) that you can use to evaluate and monitor the wellbeing programme.
For each evaluation method, you need to explain why you chose that method stating some of its benefits
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
At Students Assignment Help UK We have skilled, proficient, and experienced university assignment writers who have years of experience to provide step-by-step solutions on 5OS07: Well-being at work Assignment . so hurry and hire CIPD assignment help at market price.