- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
5CO01: The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown a spotlight on technology as an enabler of work with many organizations: Organisational performane and culture in practice Assignment, UOA, UK
|University of Aberdeen (UOA)
|5CO01: Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
- CIPD’s insight: Workplace technology: the employee experience
Our research looks at technology adoption and uses at work, in addition to the people profession’s role in supporting organizations and their workforce.
The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown a spotlight on technology as an enabler of work with many organizations turning to its use for flexible and remote working. However, these circumstances have also revealed other issues such as productivity, work-life balance, workforce engagement, and wellbeing which must all be considered when new technology use is introduced in the workplace.
Taken together with the broader theme of increasing digitization and technical advancement, organizations and people professionals need to understand how workplace technology is impacting their workforce if they are to drive and support the best outcomes for their people and business.
- Case study
You are a member of the People Practice team for a company, BMC that has recently purchased a large contemporary city center licensed food premises in Manchester adding to its growing portfolio of acquisitions in Leeds, London, Nottingham, and Glasgow. You have been asked to assist in preparing the managers for their forthcoming Strategic Management Planning meeting on implementing the new business strategy, by providing them with a presentation and a written report.
Currently, the company operates a strict centralized policy to all its premises but during the COVID19 lockdown, the CEO considers that the previous business strategy needs addressing and is open to new ideas and approaches to improve the business once trading resumes.
The CEO of BMC is also fully aware that the focus of the business has all too often neglected the people side of the business and is conscious that BMC has a legacy of high staff turnover and low employee satisfaction. Previously, response to this has not been high on the company’s agenda and the CEO is keen for the management team to appreciate the connections between organizational structure, strategy, and the wider business environment and gain an understanding of organizational culture, behavior, and how people practices support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Task One – Strategic Planning Meeting Report
As your report is being prepared for a formal senior management meeting, it should be written in a formal business report format and style.
Your report is to be provided to BMC’s forthcoming Strategic Management Planning meeting where the main priority is to discuss implementing the new business strategy. The team is made up of mainly operational managers who have limited knowledge and understanding of the connections between organizational structure, strategy, and the wider business environment so the CEO has asked that your report should include an understanding of the connections between organizational structure, strategy, and the business operating environment.
The report must therefore include:
- an evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of two different types of organizational structures in different types of organizations, the range of products, services, and customers associated with each, and how they link to organizational purpose.
- an analysis of the way in which organizational strategy should be linked to products, services, customers, and revenue
- analysis of the current and ongoing impact on organizations of the range of external factors and trends.
- an assessment of two current issues and causes that identify key priorities within organizations that will affect product/service delivery, and the impact this may have on people practice and solutions.
- an explanation of the ways in which people practices can impact organizational systems and structures, and therefore affect the effective employment, management, and development of people
- an exploration of the impact that technology has on people, work, and working practices, and the current and emerging scale of the use of technology within organizations.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you have no time to write the Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice assignment and your deadlines are near you. Don’t worry we are here to assist you that we have provided online assignment help to academic students. We have a group of proficient assignment writers. You just say “Do My Assignment” and they can easily write your assignment related to your university need with 100% flow less and errorless manner at a nominal price.