- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
5CO01: The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown a spotlight on technology as an enabler of work with many organizations: Organisational performane and culture in practice Assignment, UOA, UK
|University||University of Aberdeen (UOA)|
|Subject||5CO01: Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice|
- CIPD’s insight: Workplace technology: the employee experience
Our research looks at technology adoption and uses at work, in addition to the people profession’s role in supporting organizations and their workforce.
The COVID-19 pandemic has thrown a spotlight on technology as an enabler of work with many organizations turning to its use for flexible and remote working. However, these circumstances have also revealed other issues such as productivity, work-life balance, workforce engagement, and wellbeing which must all be considered when new technology use is introduced in the workplace.
Taken together with the broader theme of increasing digitization and technical advancement, organizations and people professionals need to understand how workplace technology is impacting their workforce if they are to drive and support the best outcomes for their people and business.
- Case study
You are a member of the People Practice team for a company, BMC that has recently purchased a large contemporary city center licensed food premises in Manchester adding to its growing portfolio of acquisitions in Leeds, London, Nottingham, and Glasgow. You have been asked to assist in preparing the managers for their forthcoming Strategic Management Planning meeting on implementing the new business strategy, by providing them with a presentation and a written report.
Currently, the company operates a strict centralized policy to all its premises but during the COVID19 lockdown, the CEO considers that the previous business strategy needs addressing and is open to new ideas and approaches to improve the business once trading resumes.
The CEO of BMC is also fully aware that the focus of the business has all too often neglected the people side of the business and is conscious that BMC has a legacy of high staff turnover and low employee satisfaction. Previously, response to this has not been high on the company’s agenda and the CEO is keen for the management team to appreciate the connections between organizational structure, strategy, and the wider business environment and gain an understanding of organizational culture, behavior, and how people practices support the achievement of business goals and objectives.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Task One – Strategic Planning Meeting Report
As your report is being prepared for a formal senior management meeting, it should be written in a formal business report format and style.
Your report is to be provided to BMC’s forthcoming Strategic Management Planning meeting where the main priority is to discuss implementing the new business strategy. The team is made up of mainly operational managers who have limited knowledge and understanding of the connections between organizational structure, strategy, and the wider business environment so the CEO has asked that your report should include an understanding of the connections between organizational structure, strategy, and the business operating environment.
The report must therefore include:
- an evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of two different types of organizational structures in different types of organizations, the range of products, services, and customers associated with each, and how they link to organizational purpose.
- an analysis of the way in which organizational strategy should be linked to products, services, customers, and revenue
- analysis of the current and ongoing impact on organizations of the range of external factors and trends.
- an assessment of two current issues and causes that identify key priorities within organizations that will affect product/service delivery, and the impact this may have on people practice and solutions.
- an explanation of the ways in which people practices can impact organizational systems and structures, and therefore affect the effective employment, management, and development of people
- an exploration of the impact that technology has on people, work, and working practices, and the current and emerging scale of the use of technology within organizations.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you have no time to write the Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice assignment and your deadlines are near you. Don’t worry we are here to assist you that we have provided online assignment help to academic students. We have a group of proficient assignment writers. You just say “Do My Assignment” and they can easily write your assignment related to your university need with 100% flow less and errorless manner at a nominal price.