- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
5CO01: The CEO has also asked you to prepare a presentation to the managers prior to their formal Strategic Management: Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice Assignment, UOA, UK
|University of Aberdeen (UOA)
|5CO01: Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice
- Presentation Pack Task:
The CEO has also asked you to prepare a presentation to the managers prior to their formal Strategic Management Planning meeting to position them for their meeting. The focus is to give a theoretical understanding of organizational culture and workplace behavior and how people practices should support the achievement of business goals and objectives. The presentation pack needs to include presentation slides and supporting notes. The presentation must include:
- an explanation of the principles of different approaches, theories, and models of organizational and human behavior that illustrate the factors that can influence how individuals, groups, and teams contribute to organizational success.
- an identification of the main drivers of change in organizations, and using at least two established models, an explanation of how people might experience change
- an explanation of the steps that can be taken to increase diversity and inclusion in your work, and the implications for a positive and inclusive culture of not taking these steps
- using examples from your experience and current good practice concepts, an explanation of the positive and negative ways in which people practices can affect organizational culture and behaviors.
- an assessment of the importance of wellbeing in the workplace and identification of the different factors affecting wellbeing that can impact physically and psychologically and upon relationships, affecting health, commitment, and performance.
- a critical evaluation of your experience of work and how this illustrates and supports the concept and principles of the employee lifecycle
- explains both the strategic and operational links and support between people practice and other organizational functions.
- explores the principles of different approaches for engaging with internal customers to establish their needs
- explains the key components of project planning strategies that can be used for ensuring projects are delivered in line with customer requirements.
It is essential that you refer to academic concepts, theories, and professional practice for the tasks to ensure that your work is supported by analysis. Please ensure that any references and sources are drawn upon are acknowledged correctly and supported by a bibliography
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Are you searching for online assignment help? Yes, Look no further you reached the perfect place. We have a team of experienced assignment writers who can write your Organisational Performance and Culture in Practice assignment as per your university need at a cheap price ,