- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 44-LO4 Assess the outcome of a pitch and negotiation-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
Pitching is a way to get new business. When you pitch, you can negotiate for better terms. This article will teach you how to assess what the outcome of your negotiation will be and how to increase your chances of success in pitching.
Outcomes of a pitch and negotiation:
Determining key outcomes and contingency planning for dealing with rejection
Determining key outcomes for dealing with rejection requires an individual to first determine their motivation for pursuing something. When a person is primarily motivated by the desires that fulfillment of their “drive” will create, they are happy. The thought of not achieving what it is that satisfies this desire creates unhappiness.
When you do things because you want to help people and not for other reasons, you are less likely to be sad if someone else is not successful in this way.
Contractual implementation and fulfilling obligations, ongoing monitoring/review of contracts
A contract is a legal document that says what one person has to do if something happens. They can be a lot of different things. For example, you might have to feed your dog 3 meals a day or take care of their house while they are gone for the summer. A contract is really important and should not be taken lightly!
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
When a party does not do what they agreed to in a contract, there are two things that can happen: either you have to pay money or the other party has nothing. It is important that you know what will happen before deciding if you need help from someone else.
Managing relationships and generating incremental revenue
A company generated $50 million by changing the way it managed customers. They assigned each customer a “premier” relationship manager, who is responsible for that customer only.
With one person, it’s easier to make sure that all the customers are well taken care of. This person can focus on each customer and do a good job because they don’t have any distractions from other people. They can also focus on the customers who they know well and those who need extra help.
Contract Termination is the process of terminating a contract between two or more parties. It usually refers to contracts that are intended to deliver goods and/or services, but many other types of contracts can be terminated as well.
Termination is either voluntary or involuntary. Voluntary termination means that one party agrees to terminate the contract in exchange for compensation from the other party, typically in the form of a settlement agreement, early settlement consideration, or early cancellation fee.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Involuntary termination may happen by operation of law (unless specifically excluded) such as bankruptcy proceedings, death, disability, or insolvency; by court order; because consenting parties have agreed with neither side getting many advantages so they opt for the no-deal scenario; or by a party’s breach of contract.
Avail top-quality assignment solution on Pitching and Negotiation Skills in the UK
Do you need an urgent assignment to help the UK? If you are looking for an answer to a solved BTEC assignment, we will help you. We have a team of the best prose writers in the UK. They have many years of experience helping students provide case study assistance online in the UK.
If you need professional marketing writers who manage work samples or legal work, please contact us immediately. We know that more than 50% of our customers are learners. Students often say that I seek help with online exams in the UK. I will pay the course fees in the UK before the deadline.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices