- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 42-LO2 Assess the various methods through which organizations access funding and when to use different types of funding-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
For organizations relying on external funds, there are many different funding options available. Organizations can rely on philanthropic funding, which includes government grants and charitable donations of both corporations and individuals. They can also turn to business income or investment.
Nonprofits may prefer one type of funding over another depending on their needs—for example, foreign governments may be more interested in investing in a particular type of enterprise if it helps them achieve diplomatic goals abroad or if the enterprise provides goods that the donor country is unable to produce itself (cloth manufacturing for instance).
Whereas private donors might find a social enterprise more appealing, since they may want assurances that their money will have a greater impact at reaching its’ intended beneficiaries–the disadvantaged groups being served by the not-for-profit.
The main methods of financial appraisal to compare strategic or project options: payback period and net present value calculations
Payback period, net present value, and internal rate of return are the most widely used financial appraisal methods for comparing strategy and project options.
- The payback period is calculated by dividing the cost of an investment by its cash flow in a given year. It is useful as a quick method for measuring possible opportunities but does not take into account returns on later investments.
- Net present value takes future costs and cash flows into account when evaluating a project’s profitability and can also be calculated from expected cash flow information.
- Internal rate of return measures profitability from 1% financing over the life of an investment; it can be viewed as either current or discounted savings depending on whether we use today’s (discounted) dollars or tomorrow’s (current) dollars to measure the project’s profitability.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Sources of finance for growth:
The main sources of finance for growth and the benefits and drawbacks of each: bank loans, crowdfunding, peer-to-peer lending, angel and venture finance
- Bank loans are the safest form of financing. This is because they come with collateral, which reimburses if you don’t pay. The downside to bank loans is that they entail higher interest rates and potentially require detailed reporting on a monthly basis depending on your agreement.
- Crowdfunding options are a cheaper option than bank loans but have significantly more risks attached, such as giving away equity or not getting funded at all.
- Peer-to-peer lending comes with the lowest margins and high returns for investors but also has lower security against failure since there is no collateral involved in this type of venture finance.
- Venture and angel funding often comes from wealthy private individuals who see potential in one of their own ventures, products, or ideas; however, this can lead to loss of control over the business.
Get assignment solution on Planning for Growth in the UK
Our urgent assignment writing prices are also very feasible. Therefore, our assignment help service remains unbeaten in this regard. All writers are from the UK and have a higher level of ability in writing custom-written assignments.
In addition, the coursework writing you get from us is plagiarism-free and will definitely pass all plagiarism tests. In addition, coursework is always delivered on time without delay. Once we receive your order and start writing your order, your work will be sent by email within the time limit you paid.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices