- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 37-P5 Evaluate how marketers can influence the different stages of the decision-making process of B2C and B2B, giving specific examples-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
Marketers must approach a B2C customer differently than a B2B customer to influence the different stages of the decision-making process.
For example, when marketing to a small business owner, they may use an expert endorsement or testimonial from another business owner to persuade them and raise their credibility among other small businesses. When marketing to an individual consumer, marketers may utilize social media influencers who have large followings within related demographics.
The goal is to find others who are similar in demographic and lifestyle similarities and can be persuaded by your product or service. Your message needs to resonate with people like them for it to gain any validity or weight in the minds of buyers before purchase.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
What might work well for somebody influencing another business professional may not hold up for an individual consumer, and vice versa.
Social media enables the marketing of products straight to the target demographic, making a more direct relationship with potential clients possible. This is especially valuable in B2C sales where close interaction with customers is valued over time-sensitive business transactions.
As stated above, there are many ways to influence consumers before they even think about purchasing a product or service: testimonials; social media influences; celebrities using your product; word-of-mouth endorsements (which can be positive or negative); advertising campaigns to raise brand awareness generally; music videos featuring popular artists using or endorsing your product/service; etc.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Get solved assignment solution on Consumer Behaviour and Insight in the UK
I want to hire an online writer for my HND assignment, can I pay someone? Yes, you can pay us to get help with BTEC assignments in order to complete them within the deadlines. If you are entangled with the concept of your given topic, you don’t have to worry anymore. Whether its topic from management or economics, we ensure to do well research on the projects we make. We have the UK’s best essay writers working for us who have innovative writing skills to write essays of descriptive, persuasive, expository, or narrative in different types of subjects.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices