- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 37-LO2 Evaluate appropriate forms of research to understand influences on the decision-making process (B2C and B2B)-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Course: Pearson BTEC Levels 4 and 5 Higher Nationals in Business
Research influences decision-making in all sectors, but the research that is most relevant varies depending on the type of individual and type of company (B2C or B2B).
Consumer-based companies are interested in market perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors to inform product development.
Conversely, businesses-to-business firms are more likely to rely on stakeholders within their company such as employees who provide feedback on how a new product idea will actually be used by a business. Therefore, in order to understand the decision-making process for consumer-based companies, it is necessary to conduct research that focuses on the market. For business-to-business firms, however, more targeted research than simply obtaining information on the attitudes and behaviors of all stakeholders is required.
Researching different stages of the decision-making process:
The differences between B2C and B2B decision-making processes
A B2B decision-making process revolves around the direct exchange of goods for a good or service. It also accounts for long-term relationships, and it is much more flexible because businesses have to cater to different needs among their customers.
A B2C process can be more transactional; this doesn’t mean that B2C transactions are speedy, but in most cases, people who don’t have much of a need for recurring openness with a company will opt out of engaging in any sort of negotiation – they simply want what they want. One difficulty with this is that oftentimes the consumer just wants one thing, so there’s no point in continuing. However, if you produce something with longevity and are willing to negotiate smaller details, this can be a good source of income.
How does market research differ between B2B and B2C? This covers skills sets, research methodology, sample sizes, the importance of the-depth interviews, and applying the Pareto principle
Market research can differ between B2B and B2C due to many factors. There are more formalized methods of market research that are often performed for business-to-business campaigns, depending on the type of company and service you provide. These include surveys, ethnographic interviews, and statistical analyses of data gathered from online sources (e.g., Amazon bestseller lists).
For an interview with a consumer who is buying products as a personal purchase, there should be at least 8 questions asked verifying their income levels in addition to other identifying identifications such as age ranges. Companies target these customer profiles by providing free samples or discounts for new customers if the expected profit exceeds inventory costs after analysis.
Influences on the decision-making process:
Personality, self, and motivation
We need the right balance of our own personality, good self-awareness, and motivation in order to help us make informed decisions. Without these three things, the decision process is flawed. So either deficient levels of one of these factors will impede your ability to find a solution that satisfies you; if all three are faulty then you might have great difficulty being happy with any decision outcome. You’re going to want someone there who can get along well with you on all levels so that the odds of them agreeing with your perspective is high.
Measures of consumer learning: recognition and recall, attitudinal and behavioral
The recognition measures how often the product or brand is recalled from a list of items that may include many brands.
Attitudinal knowledge measures what respondents feel or think about the product when asked to rank their feelings toward it, usually on a scale of likeability to dislike.
Behavioral knowledge refers to how consumers use products specifically and takes into account factors such as degree of satisfaction, duration of usage, and frequency of purchase.
The measure with the most strength in identifying market leaders is consumer-generated word-of-mouth recommendations that lead to increased sales or public awareness — which are often used as unfair competitive tools by those with higher marketing budgets. There are many forms in which this information can be collected other than customer satisfaction data such as consumer interviews, focus groups, or surveys.
In an effort to increase customer loyalty and repeat business, companies have added consumer-generated data collection tools such as customer relationship management (CRM) and online review systems that allow customers to post their opinions of products and services on the vendor’s branded website.
Understanding aspects of consumer perception: dynamics, imagery, and risk
The brain is dynamic in that it shapes itself based on the environments it experiences. An individual’s brain changes in response to circumstance just like dynamic memories.
For example, those who love nostalgia see the past with rose-colored glasses while people who are adventurous believe life is full of spontaneous beauty and challenges. Understanding how these types of people interact with advertising helps us create messages that will resonate more effectively with different consumers. Imagery can be used to invoke feelings or emotions from a time and place so when we want someone to feel the pain and suffering they went through when they watched their homes destroyed during a natural disaster for example images invoking fear are helpful for achieving this objective.
Get a non-plagiarized assignment solution on Consumer Behaviour and Insight in the UK
Are you desperately looking for homework writing help in the UK? If you need distribution help in the UK, you have come to the right place. We have a group of dedicated test assistants who can help find the answers to the assessment. We know that more than 50% of students contact us to get an introduction to the assignment. They said-please do my assignment or do my homework, we never refuse their help. You can also ask us to help me write my thesis so that I can get good grades.
To understand the quality of work provided by our writers, you can read the answers to our solved assignments. You can find free samples of BTEC assignment writing works on our official website.
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices