- Unit 51: Executive Recruitment Solutions Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO1 Explain the nature and scope of the recruitment industry-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO4 Apply skills for an executive search within a given business context to meet a client brief-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 51-LO3 Present the process of executive recruitment and the required skills at each stage of the process-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50: Consumer and Intellectual Property Law Assignment Sample
- Unit 50-LO2 Examine the legal rules on consumer credit agreements-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO3 Evaluate the key provisions relating to intellectual property rights-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO4 Recommend appropriate legal solutions based upon relevant legislation, case law, and regulations-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 50-LO1 Analyse the main principles affecting the legal relationship between business organizations and their consumers-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49: Company Law and Corporate Governance Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO2 Assess the importance of meetings and resolutions incorporate management-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO3 Analyse the process of raising and maintaining capital for a company-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO4 Evaluate the role and impact of corporate governance in the management of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 49-LO1 Evaluate the nature and legal status of companies-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48: Law of Contract and Tort Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO2 Discuss how the contents and the terms of the contract are established-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO3 Illustrate the impact of contractual breakdown and suggest remedies available for breach-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO4 Evaluate the elements of the tort of negligence and remedies available-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 48-LO1 Examine the essential elements of a valid contract-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
- Unit 47: Business Intelligence Assignment Sample-BTEC-HND-Level 4 & 5
Unit 23 Integrated Marketing Communications Assignment Sample – BTEC-HND-LEVEL 4
This unit aims to develop an understanding and knowledge of marketing communications, tools and techniques used. They will learn the relevant hypotheses. Relate this to real-world situations involving product promotions faced in their day-to-day lives.
A company creates and develops innovative products. However, they need to implement suitable methods to promote it to the intended audiences. Every day we come across multiple advertisements in our daily lives. You may wonder how they transform from ideas to household brands or products.
Marketers find it challenging to cut through several promotional plans and augment the brand with their associations.
The knowledge, understanding, and skill set that students will gain on completing this unit will enhance their career opportunities.
It helps them to determine whether to set up their own business or being employed by an organization.
Buy Non Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution
Assignment Solutions of Unit 23 Integrated Marketing Communications
Integrated marketing communication refers to integrating different techniques to promote the services and products of organizations to the target market. It is a crucial process that lets the enterprises promote their brand among consumers not only to outperform the rivals but also to survive in the long run.
Promoting the brand boosts the awareness of its products and services, which circumstantially increases the sales of the companies.
Integrated Business Communication (aka IMC) focuses on direct marketing, sales, and promotions that are the key areas of marketing communication.
Clow & Baack stated that IMC incorporates marketing communication tools. The Internet creates multiple communication modes like social media, database marketing, and E-commerce sales. It improves communication between stakeholders and marketers, as consumers spend more time on mobile devices.
IMC is an approach followed by companies to coordinate and their business endeavors across communication channels. It incorporates communication channels in addition to the institution’s sources. IMC combines multiple communication sources. It aims to maintain consistency, clarity, and maximizing the impact of communication channels.
LO1: Evaluate marketing channels and how they meet marketing objectives
This section provides an understanding of the processes that impact product development and menu planning. It discusses the impact of marketing communication within the company. It states how it serves the company, stockholders with a focus on consumers. Students will know about policies and processes that management should comply with while developing and marketing products.
Marketing is the business philosophy. The survival of the businesses depends on satisfying Customer demands and requirements. It cannot be the only goal of the Marketing department of an organization.
Marketing Discipline describes the organization as an integral part of Corporate strategy.
Drucker stated that marketing envisions business from a customer point of view. It is imperative to assess customer requirements and serve them.
Though the marketing function gets conducted by a dedicated department.
The business plan needs to permeate the entire organization. Planning an effective marketing strategy requires close links with other departments of an organization.
Due to the organizational structure, there Is the potential for conflict when developing the Corporate plan.
How does effective communication impact advertisements and product promotions?
- In the world of competition, organizations (irrespective of their nature and scope) are investing whole-heartedly in Advertising. Mass communication plays an influential role in promotion. Advertising acts as a robust tool and helps to promote newly launched products in the market. It increases the sales and productivity of the brand.
- Communication plays a crucial role in improving brand image. It makes the public aware of products available out there. It helps them to make thoughtful decisions about product purchasing.
- Mass communication is an integral part of Broadcasting. Like other forms, there are ethical and social issues associated with it.
- Communictionation is for the populace, and people relate themselves with the medium. So, one should know the positive and negative aspects of advertisements to understand their effect on the public.
M1: Evaluate how marketing channels remain incorporated within an organization
One way by which companies can gain a competitive edge in the market is by effective management and incorporation of marketing strategies. A marketing channel is the set of practices needed to shift the ownership of goods. It encompasses production to consumption of goods. It includes all marketing strategies that relate to the distribution and promotion of items. Management evaluates the competitive aspects to determine whether production strategies are profitable, effective, or ineffective to the business. When determining the effectiveness of communication channels, managers should consider the following:
- The link between producers and consumers
- Pricing strategy of the business
- Production strategies that associate with policies, branding, and product restocking
- Impact of channel mediators on the service or product
- Competition from market rivals and other product lines
These factors impact product repositioning against the company’s competitors.
Internal factors in Marketing Management
No matter if they are intangible or tangible, internal factors can be anything that’s controlled by the organization. Experts figure them out and classify them as weaknesses or strengths of a business. These are the internal factors that affect marketing management and planning within an organization.
- Organizational efficiency
Organizational effectiveness revolves around the process of improving your business processes. It includes activities leading to results.
Since productivity directly affects a company’s success, entrepreneurs need to know their business activities. Follow them to figure out whether they’re getting performed in the right way or not.
- Organizational Structure
Business proprietors need to think about setting up a framework to work seamlessly within the organization. Whether it is an incorporated or decentralized framework, the main thing is the effectiveness of the structure applied for the organization.
The mid-level management needs to ensure that the information gets conveyed to all clients. They need to make sure that proper is getting applied to maximize the benefits of employees and the business.
- External Factors
On the other hand, companies don’t have any control over external factors. External factors enable businesses to make suitable adjustments to marketing plans. It helps businesses to form flexible marketing plans.
- Financial Stability
Though it is an external factor, the economic situation is the most important factor determining the success of the organization. Vital factors like the fluctuation in RI, monetary crisis, firmly influences sales and the success of organizations.
No other external factors influence business more than the economic condition, indicating the current state of the economy. The economy goes through phases of contraction and relaxation. Thus, its condition changes in the long run. Progressive economic situations can be ideal for business growth, whereas negative ones may produce adverse results. Negative effects may narrow down the business scale, bankruptcy, or capital shortage.
P2: Objectives of marketing communications in organizational situations
Marketing objectives and marketing goals are two terms used interchangeably. Marketing goals are long-term plans that get inspired by the vision and mission of the company, whereas marketing objectives that are more specific and measurable using timelines, statistics, or both.
Marketing objectives are measures taken by the marketing departments to meet the marketing goals of a business.
Though marketing objectives are the fundamental parts of business plans, it’s not the first thing that you ought to define. To ensure that the intentions are achievable, you need to understand different aspects of your brand.
Before determining the business goals, you should start with
- Defining the business’s mission: For a business to succeed, the staff members have to work towards a uniform goal. Hence, the business plan should align with the association’s mission statement.
- Plan the company’s situational analysis: Institution’s situational analysis should include internal and external factors. Internal elements include your business that includes workforces and resources. It’s time to conduct a SWOT analysis.
- Analyze market competition: Analyse your market competitors and their current position in the global market. What products do they manufacture, price of services, and products? What are their client acquisition techniques?
It is imperative to ensure that your marketing goals are SMART. This acronym acts as a valuable guide when deciding marketing goals. It not only ensures that business strategies are thorough, but it also helps you to measure them when planning marketing campaigns. You might be wondering what’s the implication of SMART objectives.
- Specific: Marketing objectives should be definite. It should answer Who, what, why, when, How, and where.
- Measurable: If your organizational objectives aren’t measurable, you wouldn’t know when and how will you be able to achieve them. Think about what KPI you should use and what success means to you.
- Achievable: Goals that are either too easy or ambitious might not work for your business.
- Realistic: Consider available resources and your past achievements.
- Timely: Lastly, you need to choose the timeline to verify whether you can meet your objectives or not.
Marketing objectives and marketing goals are tricky terms, as people switch between terms often. This section makes you understand these terminologies while inspiring you to develop future marketing plans that match your company’s objectives.
Pay & Get Instant Solution of this Assignment of Essay by UK Writers
P3: Give justification for integration and selection of communication channels
The internal communication team is responsible for conveying information, but they don’t choose the appropriate communication channel. Often, these groups get tricked into obtaining fast information, rather than taking time to decide how well information fits into the marketing strategy.
You should start by identifying how information meets target objectives. Follow this 4-step process to optimize your marketing strategy.
- Incorporate different communication channels as they become popular, and become necessary to meet target audiences. Make a thorough research on customer behavior on social media, and decide which ones are effective.
- Try out different marketing channels, and evaluate their effectiveness before using them.
- Select a marketing mix that is suitable for your intended audience and targets. For instance, you can start with non-conventional channels that are perfect for your employees.
- Use a selection guide to determine which channels are most appropriate for marketing purposes.
A marketing channel refers to a platform or method used by companies to promote their service or product to their intended audiences. The key purpose of a marketing channel is to shift product ownership from producers to consumers. Following are the types of communication channels used by an enterprise
- Social media channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more
- Print channels that include magazines, ads, and more.
- Reference channels like the websites, directories that refer to your companies or business.
- Verbal communication transmits information on your company, services, and products offered by your business.
P4: Create a communication plan that matches the objectives of a particular organization.
The majority of businesses start with a SWOT analysis, that involves identifying your competitors. How they operate and getting familiarized with their weaknesses and strengths. Strength is any competitive advantage that helps you to improve your brand image. Examples are low staff turnover, low operational expenses, high consumer retention, and a well-trained task force.
Weaknesses are the factors that reduce the businesses’ abilities to meet the objectives.
Opportunities are the ways for your businesses to grow and increase productivity. It might include addressing customer needs, assessing market trends, and technological advancements.
Threats are a barrier to improve productivity, detrimental political and economic developments, and labor shortage.
M4: Evaluate communication plan that relates to organizational objectives
A marketing plan helps to regulate Check records or restrict access to a particular system. It gets done to take the right measures to align Performance with the standards. A well-structured marketing plan allows a business to meet its long-term objectives. Moreover, a marketing plan can be either preventive or corrective. A corrective business plan addresses the risk or error that happened already Bury, a preventive business plan diminishes the likelihood of error or risk. These are some of the Costing and marketing plan:
break-even analysis: How much sales a company needs to make to generate a profit. In the case of businesses that started recently, there is no gain or loss.
Cost profit analysis: It evaluates and lists costs and benefits to society.
Evaluate marketing plans for an organization.
Understanding how to evaluate a marketing plan, including whether the plan is producing the expected results, can save you money and ensure the success of the company’s growth plan.
The evolution of a marketing plan should start with auditing the marketing plan based on its objective. Here is a list of ways by which you can evaluate the marketing plan.
Market reaction: Responses of the Competitors is one of the metrics to assess the failure or success of a marketing plan. If your competitors are inclined towards imitating your plan, the plan is affecting them and it is working. it
If your plan gets ignored, there might be some problem and it should get evaluated.
Your marketing partners would likewise offer feedback on whether the plan is working. Partner feedback reveals the effectiveness of your market plan to the suppliers and vendors. External members of the team should feel the effects of successful marketing efforts as they have direct contact with the consumers.
Consumer reviews: customer reviews in all their varied forms Can help you realize the responses that your marketing plan can have. Click through rating, customer support feedback
Online user engagement reflects the thoughts of customers on your market plans, and which campaign can have a maximum response. Simple simple questions light how you found out about us reveals to what extent marketing plans affected the customers.
Another metric can measure the effectiveness based on the tools and tactics use In the plan. Ensure that you use the appropriate marketing tool. Choose the media to reach your target audiences and be as precise as possible. Online efforts have more potential to collect responses on customer feedback and the option to optimize consistently.
Get solved Integrated Marketing Communications assignment
Are you desperately looking for assignment writing help in UK? If you need assignment help in UK, then you’re in the right place. We have a dedicated group of dedicated exam helpers who can help to find assessment answers. We are aware of the fact that more than 50% of students contact us for assignment briefs. They say -Please do my dissertation UK or do my assignment and we never deny them for help. You can also ask us to Write my essay for me, so that I can get good marks.
To know the quality of work provided by our writers, you can read our solved Assignment Answers. You’ll find free samples of the BTEC assignment writing works on our official website.
Now, you can download our Marking BTEC assignment samples free of cost. Take out time to read our Unit 5 Management Accounting Assignment Sample.
Reach out to us for Marketing Assignment Help in the UK. Now you can get an Assignment solution online at nominal rates.
Feel free to call us if you’re willing to Buy Non-Plagiarized & Properly Structured Assignment Solution. If you need professional help with hnd assignments, mail us today. If you need help with hnd assignments, we are just a call away.
UPTO 15 % DISCOUNT
Get Your Assignment Completed At Lower Prices