- 7CO02 “The challenge facing the profession is best characterised by the common expression, ‘I’m a people person: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- People Management (21 April 2023 ) reported that “Almost half of HR professionals claim they are dealing: CIPD Level 7 7CO02 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, CIPD, UK
- 7CO02 Explain the view that high-performance work practices benefit both employers and employees: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 7CO02 You are asked to make a 30-minute presentation at a local CIPD branch meeting: CIPD Level 7 People Management and Development Strategies for Performance Assignment, UK
- 5HR03 Evaluate the principles of reward and its importance to organisational culture and performance management: Reward for Performance and Contribution Assignment, UOB, UK
- A metal bar 20 Ci in diameter was subjected to a compressed load of 800 KN and, measured decreases: unit 36 advanced mechanical principles Assignment, UOL, UK
- A wing section structure is in the form of a two-cell box in which the vertical spars are connected to the wing: Structural design and Care Assignment, US, UK
- Explain the role of leadership and management skills in adult care settings/services: Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Adults Care Assignment, DC, UK
- Analyse and evaluate the 2 key internal factors and 2 key external factors impacting: Talent Management Assignment, UCL, UK
- CRITICAL REVIEW OF A HEALTH INEQUALITIES REPORT (2500 words): FOUNDATION OF LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN NURSING Assignment, UOL, UK
- Identify and analyse any legal claims that may arise in the below scenario, using UK law and case authority: law of contract Course Work, OU, UK
- Perform a PESTEL analysis for the chosen business: Context of Business Report Assignment, UOS, UK
- 7CO02 Examine the merits of different models of people practice management, linking them with effective business performance: CIPD-L7 Assignment, Uk
- 7CO02 Critically evaluate models of systemic thinking and how they underpin the interconnective nature of people practice work: CIPD-L7 Assignment, UK
- Create a formal business proposal for Manzaneque Limited. It should include user and system requirements: Database Design & Development Assignment, CUL, UK
- Conduct small-scale research, information gathering, and data collection to generate knowledge on an identified subject: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Aliter Nework’s solution is to focus on refurbishment of Digital Devices as the front line of the shift to more circular IT: Unit 6: Planning a Computing Project Assignment, CUL, UK
- Over the last few years, the construction industry has been facing many challenges: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- To develop an understanding and critical awareness of contractual provisions relating to various standard forms of contracts: Quantity surveying Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain different types and purposes of organizations: public, private, and voluntary sectors: Business and business environment Assignment , UOL, UK
You need to show your understanding of duty of care and explain what a duty of care means in the context of your job role: Healthcare Assignment, AU, UK
|University||Aston University (AU)|
Task one For the first part of your assignment, you will need to write a report titled ‘Duty of care in the care setting’.
You need to show your understanding of duty of care and explain what a duty of care means in the context of your job role.
Explain how duty of care contributes to safe practice and the safeguarding of individuals. Think about duty of candour is and explain how this relates to duty of care.
You also need to Describe why it is important to adhere to the agreed scope of the job role Include examples of your work practices to explain how you meet the duty of care, ensuring you are working in an open and transparent way and safeguarding or protecting individuals.
Working in the health and social care sector involves working with lots of different people with a variety of needs, dependencies, backgrounds and wishes.
As a care worker, you have a duty of care to everyone you are involved with to ensure they are kept safe from harm, abuse and injury. When something goes wrong or a mistake is made you have a duty of candour to be open, transparent and inform people what has gone wrong.
ASSESSMENT TASK TWO Task Two: Part A For this task, you will need to complete the table on the next page.
You will need to
• Describe four different conflicts or dilemmas that may arise between the duty of care and an individual’s rights.
• Describe how you would manage the risk associated with each.
• Identify the skills and approaches needed to resolve the conflicts or dilemmas
• Explain where to get additional support and advice about conflicts and dilemmas Top Tip: refer to the unit tutorial guidance and suggested reading/web resource materials provided to develop your knowledge and understanding. Conflict or dilemma How will you manage the risks associated with the conflict or dilemma? Skills and approaches needed for resolving the conflict or dilemma Explain where to get additional support and advice about conflicts and dilemmas
Task Two: Part B
Create a flowchart that clearly explains each of the steps to take when a complaint is made in your workplace.
You then need to write a report titled ‘Handling complaint’. Choose one of the conflicts that you described in task 2.
Imagine that the individual or their family member isn’t happy with how this was resolved and decides to make a complaint. Describe how you would respond to this complaint and explain the policies and procedures for handling complaints in your workplace
ASSESSMENT TASK THREE
As a health and social care worker, it is important to be able to distinguish between working and personal relationships in order for you to carry out your role in a professional way To start this task, you will need to complete the table below, to explain the differences between a working relationship and a personal relationship. Document the key features of each. A working relationship A personal relationship You are then required to write a report titled ‘Working with Others’. Within this you should:
• Describe the different working relationships you have in your workplace and describe what is involved in each of the relationships.
• Explain the importance of working in partnership with others Examples of the different people you have working relationships with could include:
• Line manager or supervisor
• Colleagues, for example, care staff, cleaners, kitchen staff, maintenance, administrators, and trainers.
• Individuals you support, their families and friends
• Other professionals, including GP’s, Social Workers and Advocates
• Voluntary sector and community group.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Students Assignment Help UK has a team of professional writers who have the expertise and experience to provide essay writing services, dissertation writing services, case study writing, report writing, etc service to college or university students. Our experts also offer 24*7 hour to provide nursing assignment help service at a low price.