- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You Described The Organization And Salient Information That Clarifies The Vision And Mission: Ethics and Social Justice Assignment, UOB, UK
|University of Birmingham (UoB)
|Ethics and Social Justice
Identifying and Implementing the Ethical Choice
Introduction: This is the final of three written assignments required in the Ethics and Social Justice course. In your three papers, which should be regarded as a series, you are asked to role-play the person who is in leadership or in a consultant role for an actual public or nonprofit organization.
In your first paper, you described the organization and salient information that clarifies the vision and mission of the institution. You also identified the dilemma which the nonprofit or public organization confronts and the ethical philosophy that needs to serve as the foundation for the decision that is required.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
In your second paper, the focus was on the organization’s current structure as well as levers of control (both internal and external controls) available to the leadership or consultant as ethical decisions are made and implemented. In other words, in the first two papers, you provided the data required by the first two steps of Terry Cooper’s prescriptive ethical decision-making model (Cooper, 2012), namely: As much as possible, identify a full and objective description of the problem (step one) Clearly explain the ethical issue (the competing or conflicting ethical principles or values embedded in a practical problem – step two)
The third and final paper will focus on the last three steps of the Cooper model. You are encouraged to review the first two papers you have submitted as a way of helping this third paper represent the last installment of this “series”).
A minimum of seven peer-reviewed sources should be included. Sources used from papers one and two also may be used in this third paper.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
How many times you have searched for assessment answers? You have searched a lot but not getting the relevant answers? No, worries we provide the Ethics and Social Justice assignment help. You can also pay for thesis writing UK our experts always pay attention to plagiarism policy, and give assurance to deliver your work within the deadline.