- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You are working within the pharmaceutical industry, and you have been assigned a kinase to develop an inhibitor for: Medicinal Chemistry Assignment, UniS, UK
|University Of Surrey (UniS)
You are working within the pharmaceutical industry, and you have been assigned a kinase to develop an inhibitor for. Your team has already found a compound that can moderate the activity of the kinase of interest.
- Using this information, use AutoDockTools and Autodock Vina to dock your compound with the kinase of interest. Your report should include
- A brief explanation of how you determine the search area for the docking, accompanied by a suitable picture to show where the search box is located with respect to the kinase in your docking.
You can click “Ligand Interaction” which will bring you to a new page displaying where and how a drug molecule interacts with the kinase. You can use your mouse to rotate and zoom in/out to help you visualize the binding site.
Once you have a good understanding of where the binding site should be, you need to adjust the dimensions, scaling factor, and the center of the search box in AutoDockTools based on this information. You need to make sure you define the search box correctly in your conf.txt file.
- Description of possible interactions between your compound and the kinase that you have identified after docking, accompanied by a suitable picture and labeling to highlight the interactions.
- A table to show the binding affinity of your compound and the kinase from docking.
- Based on the results from the molecular docking, and also using your knowledge of medicinal chemistry, make FIVE changes you would make to the molecule in order to probe SAR and increase binding efficiency. Your answer should be a maximum of ONE A4 page in length, should concisely describe why you are making those changes, and should include chemical drawings of your hit compound and subsequent analogs in order to visualize those changes.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades