- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
You are working within the pharmaceutical industry, and you have been assigned a kinase to develop an inhibitor for: Medicinal Chemistry Assignment, UniS, UK
|University||University Of Surrey (UniS)|
You are working within the pharmaceutical industry, and you have been assigned a kinase to develop an inhibitor for. Your team has already found a compound that can moderate the activity of the kinase of interest.
- Using this information, use AutoDockTools and Autodock Vina to dock your compound with the kinase of interest. Your report should include
- A brief explanation of how you determine the search area for the docking, accompanied by a suitable picture to show where the search box is located with respect to the kinase in your docking.
You can click “Ligand Interaction” which will bring you to a new page displaying where and how a drug molecule interacts with the kinase. You can use your mouse to rotate and zoom in/out to help you visualize the binding site.
Once you have a good understanding of where the binding site should be, you need to adjust the dimensions, scaling factor, and the center of the search box in AutoDockTools based on this information. You need to make sure you define the search box correctly in your conf.txt file.
- Description of possible interactions between your compound and the kinase that you have identified after docking, accompanied by a suitable picture and labeling to highlight the interactions.
- A table to show the binding affinity of your compound and the kinase from docking.
- Based on the results from the molecular docking, and also using your knowledge of medicinal chemistry, make FIVE changes you would make to the molecule in order to probe SAR and increase binding efficiency. Your answer should be a maximum of ONE A4 page in length, should concisely describe why you are making those changes, and should include chemical drawings of your hit compound and subsequent analogs in order to visualize those changes.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades