- Understand the policies and legislation that govern health and social care practice: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Explore the ethical issues involved when meeting care needs: Health And Social Care Level 3 Assignment, UOB, UK
- Understand the professional values and attributes of a health and social care worker: Assignment, Health And Social Care Level 3, UOB, UK
- Describe how to share information about suspicions and disclosures of abuse or neglect: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Describe factors that may contribute to an individual being more vulnerable to abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Identify sources of information and advice about own role in relation to: 1. Safeguarding concerns: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Give examples of how failures of upholding individuals’ rights to live free from abuse: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the roles of different agencies in safeguarding and protecting individuals’ rights: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- Explain the relevant legislation and principles that relate to safeguarding: Level 3 Diploma In Adult Care Assignment, NU, UK
- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
You are working as an apprentice technician for a large company that manufactures hydraulic systems: Engineering Assignment, UOG, UK
|University of Greenwich (UOG)
You are working as an apprentice technician for a large company that manufactures hydraulic systems and airframe components for the aerospace industry. Your training supervisor has reviewed your progress and is impressed by your general understanding of the metallic materials used in the manufacture of the company’s products.
They have now asked you to investigate the microstructure of ferrous and non-ferrous metals and the effects of processes, such as heat treatment and mechanical forming, on the mechanical properties of these materials.
You are going to investigate the micro-structures of a range of metal samples and identify the material and processing history by comparing what you see with reference sources.
To do this:
Your tutor will provide you with a selection of ferrous and non-ferrous specimens that have been prepared for micro-examination and are of known origin (composition and processing history, see the images in the attachment).
You need to:
- Examine the surface of each image (attached below) and make visual records of what you see. These are annotated to identify features of the grain structures such as grain boundaries, impurities, phases (for example, pearlite, and ferrite in steel);
- Compare the surface image against a data source and identify the material and processing history (for example, cold-rolled mild steel will have elongated [distorted] ferrite crystals; cold rolled mild steel followed by annealing will have equiaxed ferrite crystals).
findings of your micro-examinations and consider the effects of processing history and material composition on the mechanical properties of your tested materials, for example, increased hardness caused by cold working or heat treatment.
Your report should include:
- Annotated images of the examined samples (attached below)
- Evidence of identification against the reference source with comparative commentary (micrograph number from websitedoitpoms.ac.UK)
- An annotated phase diagram for each specimen (attached below)
Information about the effect that impurities and grain boundaries have on the mechanical properties of materials
- Explain how the micro-structures of non-processed metallic materials affect the mechanical properties of the materials.
- Explain how the micro-structures of processed metallic materials affect the mechanical properties of the materials.
- Analyze, using an accredited data source, the microstructures of non-processed and processed metallic materials to correctly identify the material, including how the processing history affects the mechanical properties of the materials.
- Evaluate, using an accredited data source, the microstructures of non-processed and processed metallic materials to correctly identify the material, including how the processing history, impurities, and grain boundaries affect the mechanical properties of the materials.
Are You Looking for Answer of This Assignment or Essay