- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people: Culinary arts management Assignment, UCB, UK
|University||University College Birmingham (UCB)|
|Subject||Culinary arts management|
- The Artisan Bakery – The Problem.
- You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people.
- The bakery makes a range of bakery products and has a retail counter serving the local community. They also supply other small independent shops in the local area delivering a range of bakery products using their vans.
- Gross Profit margins and hence the Net Profit percentage are falling short of set targets.
- Management is particularly concerned about food wastage, stock levels, controls productivity and labor, and a general sales slowdown.
- You suspect that food waste is becoming an issue in the bakery due to errors and complacency on the production line.
- The bakery’s Book – Keeper has provided you with a copy of the Trial Balance showing the accumulated debits and credits for the year.
- On examination, you have noticed that some of the expenses are particularly high. With salaries and wages being the highest expense the owners have asked you for suggestions where savings could be made generally in the business.
- However, as most of their employees have been with the business since it opened over twenty years ago the owners have stated they do not want to make anyone redundant but they are looking to make savings where they can and have asked you to present your ideas in a meeting with the Board.
- You have been asked to suggest areas where improvements could be made to ensure the profit targets are achieved.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Gross Profit % Target is 65% of Sales.
Net Profit % Target is 15% of Sales.
- THE ARTISAN BAKERY – THE TRIAL BALANCE
The following financial information has been provided by the Book – Keeper for The Artisan Bakery for the year 31st Dec 2019
- Note to the accounts
Closing Stock at 31st December 2109 was valued at £20,000
- THE ARTISAN BAKERY – ASSIGNMENT TASKS
After reading the briefing above and financial information provided in the Trial Balance;
- Complete a draft Trading, Profit & Loss Account for the year ending 31st December 2019by using the correct layout to show;
- Gross Profit
- Gross Profit %
- Total Expenses
- Net Profit
- Net Profit %
- Shortfalls between the actual profits and targets
- Prepare annotated PowerPointslides (maximum of 13) in an appropriate business style for presentation to the Board, suggesting how the business could improve its performance in relation to the following areas;
- Closing Stock
- Salaries and Wages
- Printing & Packaging
- Delivery Expenses
- Vehicle Expenses
- Total Expenses
- Net Profit
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you facing difficulties in writing an assignment? Don’t take stress studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the renowned name for providing the best assignment help in UK. We have a group of experienced writers for you. Just say’ do my assignment‘ and our experts will write your Culinary arts management assignment as per your university demand at a nominal price.