- CA4050: On successful completion of the assignment, students will be able to demonstrate their understanding: Air Cargo Services and Operations Assignment, LMU, UK
- They will be expected to develop their own research question/aim, identify the relevant theoretical concepts: Research skills Assignment, UOW, UK
- You are employed as an administrator in the academic department of a private training center in your city: Project managment Assignment, UON, UK
- ECON1022 :Assume that the firm has the property rights to the environment and, therefore, it can legally pollute as much as it pleases: Principles of Microeconomics Assignment, UOS, UK
- UJUUKU-30-2: Akiva was diagnosed with a blood sugar disorder which occasionally makes him liable to sudden blackouts: Law of Torts Assignment, UWE, UK
- Summaries one aspect of this vision for change and identify the situation that the aspect of the vision seeks: Visions for change Assignment, UOM, UK
- Evaluating theoretical frameworks and concepts explaining understanding the process of launching new ventures: Launching New Ventures Assignment, UON, UK
- Our current understanding of how face processing occurs in the brain has been derived from multiple studies: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- In case studies of an alcohol use disorder, a common occurrence is for the person in recovery to describe their journey: Psychology Assignment, UOM, UK
- Amanda is a newly qualified solicitor in a small firm of solicitors. She has been instructed by a wealthy client who is a director: Ethics, Collaborative Working and Values Assignment, UOL, UK
- Critically examine the experience of a particular discriminated against the group and the progress of equality policies: Social difference and inequality Assignment, LSE, UK
- BA30592E: David Green is going to set up a sole trader business as a Decorator He knows that he would be personally responsible for his business’s debts: Recording Business Transaction Assignment, UOWL, UK
- As the manager in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of North Middlesex Hospital NHS Trust: Health Care Management Assignment, CU, UK
- TM357: The project that you will submit towards the end of takes the place of an examination and so is referred to as the examinable component: Cisco networking Assignment, OU, UK
- Wilmont’s is a top‐ranked U.K. retail pharmacy company based in Milton Keynes with more than 1,000 stores nationwide: Project Management Assignment, UOS, UK
- Describe relationship marketing To do this, search for two diverse sources for information, copy and paste using quotation marks, and acknowledge the sources: Relationship marketing Assignment, UOL, UK
- SMM642: Discuss how the two pressures of global integration and local adaptation/responsiveness influence: International Business and Economics Assignment, UOL, UK
- ENG7143: Critically analyze project management methodologies and tools for implementing a successful project: Principles of Project Management Assignment, BCU, UK
- Identify how methods of assessment, planning and teaching can address barriers to learning and enable all pupils to access, engage and participate in learning: Special educational needs Assignment, UOEL, UK
- 713N1: Choose an organization to critically discuss the relationship between knowledge, innovation, and performance: Managing Organizational Innovation Assignment, UOS, UK
You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people: Culinary arts management Assignment, UCB, UK
|University||University College Birmingham (UCB)|
|Subject||Culinary arts management|
- The Artisan Bakery – The Problem.
- You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people.
- The bakery makes a range of bakery products and has a retail counter serving the local community. They also supply other small independent shops in the local area delivering a range of bakery products using their vans.
- Gross Profit margins and hence the Net Profit percentage are falling short of set targets.
- Management is particularly concerned about food wastage, stock levels, controls productivity and labor, and a general sales slowdown.
- You suspect that food waste is becoming an issue in the bakery due to errors and complacency on the production line.
- The bakery’s Book – Keeper has provided you with a copy of the Trial Balance showing the accumulated debits and credits for the year.
- On examination, you have noticed that some of the expenses are particularly high. With salaries and wages being the highest expense the owners have asked you for suggestions where savings could be made generally in the business.
- However, as most of their employees have been with the business since it opened over twenty years ago the owners have stated they do not want to make anyone redundant but they are looking to make savings where they can and have asked you to present your ideas in a meeting with the Board.
- You have been asked to suggest areas where improvements could be made to ensure the profit targets are achieved.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Gross Profit % Target is 65% of Sales.
Net Profit % Target is 15% of Sales.
- THE ARTISAN BAKERY – THE TRIAL BALANCE
The following financial information has been provided by the Book – Keeper for The Artisan Bakery for the year 31st Dec 2019
- Note to the accounts
Closing Stock at 31st December 2109 was valued at £20,000
- THE ARTISAN BAKERY – ASSIGNMENT TASKS
After reading the briefing above and financial information provided in the Trial Balance;
- Complete a draft Trading, Profit & Loss Account for the year ending 31st December 2019by using the correct layout to show;
- Gross Profit
- Gross Profit %
- Total Expenses
- Net Profit
- Net Profit %
- Shortfalls between the actual profits and targets
- Prepare annotated PowerPointslides (maximum of 13) in an appropriate business style for presentation to the Board, suggesting how the business could improve its performance in relation to the following areas;
- Closing Stock
- Salaries and Wages
- Printing & Packaging
- Delivery Expenses
- Vehicle Expenses
- Total Expenses
- Net Profit
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you facing difficulties in writing an assignment? Don’t take stress studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the renowned name for providing the best assignment help in UK. We have a group of experienced writers for you. Just say’ do my assignment‘ and our experts will write your Culinary arts management assignment as per your university demand at a nominal price.