- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Critically evaluate theory and practice in the fields of corporate social responsibility: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Evaluate policy and practice aimed at improving employee well-being in an organization: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
- Propose initiatives aimed at improving an organisation’s ethics and values: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people: Culinary arts management Assignment, UCB, UK
|University College Birmingham (UCB)
|Culinary arts management
- The Artisan Bakery – The Problem.
- You are the shift manager at the Artisan Bakery which is a small family-run bakery employing 20 people.
- The bakery makes a range of bakery products and has a retail counter serving the local community. They also supply other small independent shops in the local area delivering a range of bakery products using their vans.
- Gross Profit margins and hence the Net Profit percentage are falling short of set targets.
- Management is particularly concerned about food wastage, stock levels, controls productivity and labor, and a general sales slowdown.
- You suspect that food waste is becoming an issue in the bakery due to errors and complacency on the production line.
- The bakery’s Book – Keeper has provided you with a copy of the Trial Balance showing the accumulated debits and credits for the year.
- On examination, you have noticed that some of the expenses are particularly high. With salaries and wages being the highest expense the owners have asked you for suggestions where savings could be made generally in the business.
- However, as most of their employees have been with the business since it opened over twenty years ago the owners have stated they do not want to make anyone redundant but they are looking to make savings where they can and have asked you to present your ideas in a meeting with the Board.
- You have been asked to suggest areas where improvements could be made to ensure the profit targets are achieved.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Gross Profit % Target is 65% of Sales.
Net Profit % Target is 15% of Sales.
- THE ARTISAN BAKERY – THE TRIAL BALANCE
The following financial information has been provided by the Book – Keeper for The Artisan Bakery for the year 31st Dec 2019
- Note to the accounts
Closing Stock at 31st December 2109 was valued at £20,000
- THE ARTISAN BAKERY – ASSIGNMENT TASKS
After reading the briefing above and financial information provided in the Trial Balance;
- Complete a draft Trading, Profit & Loss Account for the year ending 31st December 2019by using the correct layout to show;
- Gross Profit
- Gross Profit %
- Total Expenses
- Net Profit
- Net Profit %
- Shortfalls between the actual profits and targets
- Prepare annotated PowerPointslides (maximum of 13) in an appropriate business style for presentation to the Board, suggesting how the business could improve its performance in relation to the following areas;
- Closing Stock
- Salaries and Wages
- Printing & Packaging
- Delivery Expenses
- Vehicle Expenses
- Total Expenses
- Net Profit
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Are you facing difficulties in writing an assignment? Don’t take stress studentsassignmenthelp.co.uk is the renowned name for providing the best assignment help in UK. We have a group of experienced writers for you. Just say’ do my assignment‘ and our experts will write your Culinary arts management assignment as per your university demand at a nominal price.