- FE6P04QA: Students must use cognitive skills of analysis, synthesis, evaluation, and application: Dissertation Assignment, UK
- Evaluate own knowledge, performance and understanding against internal or external benchmarks: Personal Development in Care Settings Assignment, UD, UK
- A new project manager has come from abroad and wants you to provide him with details on how the legislation works: Health and safety Assignment, UOG, UK
- Using reliable sources, define academic skills and explain why it is important to master these skills: Kamila Assignment, UK
- Facebook continues to face major ethical and legal challenges. What challenges Facebook brand: Marketing Assignment, UWL, UK
- NL5108 Apply a comprehensive understanding of health improvement strategies across: Collaborative Working for Health and Well-being in Learning Disability Nursing Assignment, KUL, UK
- LAW1901 Offering legal opinions or advice is an activity that constitute the practice of law: Law Office Management Assignment, UK
- BM7060 Specifically, students should use the SOSTAC process to reidentify and develop the following: Digital marketing practice Report, NU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the system of Fig 9.1 using only digital logic gates for the active components such as: Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Redesign the delay timer system of Fig 9.1 using only discrete components (Eg. transistors: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- ENGR4035 Simulate the system shown in Fig 9.1 using Multisim. Initially set the Variable voltage source VB=1.5V: Basic Electrical Engineering Assignment, OBU, UK
- W77576A Kodey Lopez has asked you to justify the recommendations you have made for the charity in Activities 2 and 3: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Huggson Animal Rescue requires policies to communicate how IT should be used in the charity: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- W77576A Produce a report for Kodey Lopez evaluating how IT infrastructure could be used to meet: Information Technology Assignment, UK
- Explain the importance of continually improving knowledge and practice: CACHE LEVEL 5 Assignment, UK
- Describe the models of conflict management and conflict resolution 1490: Conflict Management Assignment, UOW, UK
- Describe different communication skills, methods and models: Communication Assignment, UOW, UK
- Discuss the benefits and potential hazards of using technology in communications for organizations: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Understand the role of communication in effective health and social care practice: Health and social care Assignment, OU, UK
- Critically discuss how the effective promotion of greater equality, diversity, and inclusion in organizations: CIPD Level 7 Strategic People Management Assignment, UK
You are required to collect the amount of money you spend on transport for ten consecutive months: Numeracy and Data Analysis Assignment, UOS, UK
|University of Suffolk (UOS)
|Numeracy and Data Analysis
Data Analysis and Forecasting
You are required to collect the amount of money you spend on transport for ten consecutive months. Once you have collected the data for ten months, you are required to prepare a report undertaking following:
1. Arrange the data in a table format.
2. Present the data using any two types of charts of your choice. Example: Column chart, bar chart, scatter plot, line chart, pictograms, histograms etc.
3. Calculate and discuss the following. Please provide the steps for the calculation and highlight the final value.
v. Standard Deviation
4. For your data, use the linear forecasting model which is y = MX + c to calculate and discuss the following:
i.Show the steps of calculation of value and discuss the answer. (15 marks)
ii. Show the steps of calculation of the c value and discuss the answer. (15 marks)
iii. Using the calculated ‘m’ and ‘c’s values forecast the number of text messages sending on month 14 and month 16.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need high-quality university assignment help? Are you worried about your Numeracy and Data Analysis Assignment? then Students Assignment Help is a UK no.1 online assignment help service provider who never compromise with the Quality of solutions and function round the clock on-site. besides this, our experts provide assistance on essay writing, Dissertation writing, Coursework writing etc at a market price.