- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
You are required to collect the amount of money you spend on transport for ten consecutive months: Numeracy and Data Analysis Assignment, UOS, UK
|University||University of Suffolk (UOS)|
|Subject||Numeracy and Data Analysis|
Data Analysis and Forecasting
You are required to collect the amount of money you spend on transport for ten consecutive months. Once you have collected the data for ten months, you are required to prepare a report undertaking following:
1. Arrange the data in a table format.
2. Present the data using any two types of charts of your choice. Example: Column chart, bar chart, scatter plot, line chart, pictograms, histograms etc.
3. Calculate and discuss the following. Please provide the steps for the calculation and highlight the final value.
v. Standard Deviation
4. For your data, use the linear forecasting model which is y = MX + c to calculate and discuss the following:
i.Show the steps of calculation of value and discuss the answer. (15 marks)
ii. Show the steps of calculation of the c value and discuss the answer. (15 marks)
iii. Using the calculated ‘m’ and ‘c’s values forecast the number of text messages sending on month 14 and month 16.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Need high-quality university assignment help? Are you worried about your Numeracy and Data Analysis Assignment? then Students Assignment Help is a UK no.1 online assignment help service provider who never compromise with the Quality of solutions and function round the clock on-site. besides this, our experts provide assistance on essay writing, Dissertation writing, Coursework writing etc at a market price.