- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- LAWS2029: Explain how the legal and evidential burdens will apply to the prosecution of Dean for the murder: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
- Explain how your research fits into existing published work and Do this by locating and critically reviewing about 10-12 sources: Research Methods Assignment, UON, UK
- You work as a digital marketing analyst, for Cambridge Digital, a marketing consultancy company: Master of Digital Marketing Assignment, UOM, UK
- 4216COMP: Identify insights you would extract from the data and how you would enable exploration: Computer Science Workshop Assignment, LJMU, UK
- The purpose of the study is to explore the perceptions of hypertension among Nigerian immigrants: Nutrition Assignment, KUL, UK
Required to Carry Out a Forensic Examination of the Evidence File that you have been Supplied with and Forensically Examine its Contents: Digital Forensics, LMU, UK
|University||London Metropolitan University (LMU)|
This Assignment assesses the following module Learning Outcomes (from Definitive ModuleDocument)
- Successful students will typically be able:
- To independently conduct digital evidence aspects of an investigation in the terms of collection and acquisition.
- To critically analyse and evaluate digital evidence for reporting in a forensically sound manner.
To apply knowledge in the current technological issues in digital forensics
Digital Forensics in Practice
This is an individual assessment and carries 60% of the overall module assessment.
In this assignment will allow you to adapt digital forensic practices to multiple contexts and assess your understanding in conducting digital evidence in terms of collection and acquisition and the analysis and evaluation of digital evidence for reporting in a forensically sound manner. It will assess your theoretical and methodological approaches to the digital forensic investigation(LO4, LO5, LO6).
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
You are required to carry out a forensic examination of the evidence file that you have been supplied with and forensically examine its contents. You will need to produce an expert witness report that describes the formal investigation methodology that you followed and presents your findings. It is therefore essential that you follow a formal investigation procedure.
You will have to describe in detail the methodology that you followed in order to analyse the evidence file. You will have to identify and describe the procedures for all the different phases of your investigation including the tools you used for the analysis.
Your findings should be presented in a factual way, following the guidelines that were discussed in class. Your findings should include any relevant information that was discovered during your investigation. You should illustrate your analysis with screen dumps of the tools you used as appropriate.
Your expert witness report should be no more than2000 words.
You also need to produce contemporaneous notes that reflect the work you have undertaken and justify how you maintained the chain of custody. It is advisable you make use of a specialist tool to securely record your digital notes. Your contemporaneous notes should be submitted as an Appendix to the expert witness report and there is no word count for the notes.
You are expected to demonstrate an insight into the implications of the problem introduced in each task by using clear and concise arguments. The reports should be well written (and word-processed), showing good skills in creativity and design. Sentences should be of an appropriate length and the writing style should be brief but informative. You are expected to use appropriate peer-reviewed sources for developing your arguments and the Harvard referencing style as per the University regulations.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
Want to hire an expert for the assignment of Digital Forensics? We have a solution to your problem, we have knowledgeable experts who are having an incredible experience in this field and another field as well. We ensure you to give the best faultless assignments in a short turn around.