- The UK government has mounted one of the most aggressive economic responses to the COVID-19 pandemic: Business Management Assignment, AU, UK
- LAW6006: Spotless Cleaning Solutions Ltd is a contract cleaning company which has enjoyed fast growth over recent years: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- MAN3118: You need to create a BI map, which contains some essential Key Performance Indicators for the business: Manager Decision makeing Assignment, UK
- LAW6006: Critically analyze the role and nature of the employment tribunal Is the current structure effective: Employment Law Assignment, AU, UK
- 5CO03: You have been asked by your CIPD Branch to lead a discussion at one of its events: Professional Behaviors And Valuing People Assignment, UOL, UK
- LART 1001: Is it possible to isolate from globalization and Why and why not Challenges and opportunities of Globalization: Introduction to Civics and Ethics Assignment, ASTU, UK
- MATHS4102: Effective heat transfer is essential for energy systems. In a smooth channel, heat transfer is achieved by forced convection: Fluid Mechanics Assignment, UOG, UK
- 6008LBSBSC: UK Oil Plc is involved in upstream, oil exploration and production in the North Sea, United Kingdom: Strategic Corporate and Project Finance Assignment, LJMU, UK
- MAST4001: Explain two different methods to solve a quadratic equation and what is meant by a real root: Algebraic Methods Assignment, UOK, UK
- Explain any 2 Covid 19 organizational challenges and their possible solutions: Human Resources Management Assignment, QUB, UK
- Explain the importance of a holistic approach to assessment and planning of care or support: Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care Assignment, CRC, UK
- Different ideologies of education lead to different ways of looking at the curriculum, or curriculum: Developing Professional Practice Assignment, UOE, UK
- Produce a display or booklet for your setting that gives clear information on the ages and stages of a child’s development: Children’s Learning and Development Assignment, EHU, UK
- You work as a Test Engineer for a global manufacturer of electrical and mechanical components and systems: Mathematics Assignment, NUN, UK
- MT1174: You are working as a Junior Engineer for a small motor racing team and You have been given a proposed mathematical: Calculus Assignment, UOL, UK
- You are working as a tax senior in Jhon& Smith tax consultants and You have just earned your new role of tax: Taxation Assignment, OU, UK
- You will demonstrate independent thinking relating to individual case management and preparation of the perioperative environment: Storyboards Assignment, LAU, UK
- Identify an appropriate theme and title for a research project and Develop and justify a research hypothesis using relevant literature: Healthcare science Assignment, MUL, UK
- Using the role, you have decided upon for your future career, write an information sheet for someone who is considering studying: Health and Social Care Assignment, LMU, UK
- LAWS2029: Discuss the purpose of employment regulation and the way that it is enforced in practice: Foundations in Criminal Evidence Law Assignment, UOS, UK
Wilmont’s is a top‐ranked U.K. retail pharmacy company based in Milton Keynes with more than 1,000 stores nationwide: Project Management Assignment, UOS, UK
|University||University of Sussex ( UOS)|
- Drone Case Study – Group Assignment Kick Off
- Wilmont’s is a top‐ranked U.K. retail pharmacy company based in Milton Keynes with more than 1,000 stores nationwide and employing more than 4,000 people overall.
- The company has engaged in several innovative business practices, and now they are once again secretly considering breaking ground with an even newer concept— delivering prescriptions and drugstore items by flying drones.
- The concept is not new—a small firm named DroneTech in Cambridge announced the approach in March, and they are looking to develop a relationship with pharmacies nationwide to launch the concept for real. Wilmont’s maybe the big break they are looking for!
- The Operations Vice President (George Cranston) of Wilmont’s has asked the CIO to develop a pilot project to get something moving and see how this works. George will provide the funds and will oversee all aspects of this initiative.
- Mary Pearson is the project lead on the business operations side who will manage the project generally for Mr. Cranston. Mr. Cranston has made an agreement with DroneTech CEO and founder Jordan Kempler to prototype this project in Hertfordshire, which is the home location of the DroneTech organization where it developed the system. DroneTech will customize its systems, interfaces, and business processes to conform to project requirements from Wilmont’s.
- You are a project manager for Wilmont’s internal IT department, and you have been assigned by your CIO, James Connor, to lead this project in terms of the information systems that will be needed to support the initiative. Phillip Greenberg is the project manager at DroneTech who will work with you.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
- Generally, from the IT perspective, the project will likely need to accomplish the following:
- Develop a Wilmont’s online order entry system modification that will allow customers in Hertfordshire to register their willingness to have a drone deliver their orders by means of online entry or smartphone entry. There will be significant restrictions on the approval of customers for this service, so there will need to be a segment of the system to allow Wilmont’s management to approve the customer, send a confirmation to the customer, and so on.
- Create reports for Wilmont’s management to provide information on sales, customer reactions, and key performance indicators that senior management will define for you.
- Create communications for customers electronically through email, online, and through mobile alerts as the customer requests.
- Interface to the DroneTech Corporation for its order entry, delivery confirmation, and mobile application software. Eileen Seymour is the point of contact on the information systems side with DroneTech and will be overseeing the team on their side. A price for this system customization is not yet determined and the development of this proposal will be a part of your project plan.
- Develop security options for all systems that will safeguard the data as it is stored within your company, and as it is exchanged with DroneTech. You will work with Wilmont’s information security management team to accomplish this, and William Scott is the project lead on that team for this project.
- It has been determined that only four (4) of Wilmont’s pharmacies will participate in the prototype delivery system. These are in a close geographic area to one another, and they are in a non‐city environment consisting mainly of suburban homes and small businesses. Customers in apartment buildings will not be permitted in the prototype due to delivery issues.
- No hardware, servers, workstations, or other network infrastructure will be required for this project, as all of that is only on the DroneTech side, and they will be including it in their proposal and a separate project plan that they will give to you as a part of their contract.
- Wilmont’s can accommodate this prototype system within their existing infrastructure that handles customer orders. Ongoing system maintenance scheduling or planning after the prototype is implemented will not be a part of the project schedule or plans—you will be developing that plan separately once the design of the system is known. Wilmont’s has allocated a maximum of £1,750,000 for this prototype project.
- You have been asked by your CIO to ensure that your project does not go over this figure, and, if possible, that the total project cost is under that amount. The two companies agreed that they would like to begin the project in February and that their first customer delivery flight should take place no later than November 30 to avoid weather-related complications over the winter and seasonal holiday period.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
If you don’t have time to do your assignment? don’t worry we are here to assist you that we provide online assignment help to academic students we have a panel of professional assignment writers with years of experience who write your project management assignment at a cheap price and the content will be 100% Plagiarism-Free